Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Rolling Stones

Jump to newest

By *xplorer13 OP   Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Hey anyone got tickets on Saturday? We are going and ticking one off the bucket list!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes woop woop

over a year ago

Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night

over a year ago

"Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night "
hmm 3 lads going to after 8 afterwards might not be a good idea lol. I here they are not keen on single lads

over a year ago

"Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night hmm 3 lads going to after 8 afterwards might not be a good idea lol. I here they are not keen on single lads "

You’ll be fine as long as you’re not pissed - as it’s Lingerie night everyone has to be in their undies by 11pm so make sure your boxers have no skid marks lol

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night hmm 3 lads going to after 8 afterwards might not be a good idea lol. I here they are not keen on single lads "

If it wasn't for single guys going, I wouldn't be attending either. Not at after8 this weekend, but no doubt I'll go again soon. Have a great time at the gig tomorrow x

over a year ago

"Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night hmm 3 lads going to after 8 afterwards might not be a good idea lol. I here they are not keen on single lads

You’ll be fine as long as you’re not pissed - as it’s Lingerie night everyone has to be in their undies by 11pm so make sure your boxers have no skid marks lol "

lol my plan is to wear my kilt to the concert doh

over a year ago

"Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night hmm 3 lads going to after 8 afterwards might not be a good idea lol. I here they are not keen on single lads

If it wasn't for single guys going, I wouldn't be attending either. Not at after8 this weekend, but no doubt I'll go again soon. Have a great time at the gig tomorrow x"

that is a shame. Hope you have a great weekend anyhoo x

over a year ago

Any idea if there is parking at the stadium

By *essica jamiesonWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

After8 is fine with single men who are respectful and no means no! Plenty single men go and are lovely guys who have a great night its only when u walk about harrassing folk thats when management will have a word! But that is untrue what u typed!

over a year ago

"Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night hmm 3 lads going to after 8 afterwards might not be a good idea lol. I here they are not keen on single lads After8 is fine with single men who are respectful and no means no! Plenty single men go and are lovely guys who have a great night its only when u walk about harrassing folk thats when management will have a word! But that is untrue what u typed! "
to be fair I am just going on what I heard. Not looking to offend anyone

over a year ago

"Any idea if there is parking at the stadium "

Would very much doubt it. No parking at the best of times. Use public transport. Tram stops right at the gig so no real need (though I’ve no doubt they will be rammed).

over a year ago

I was hoping to take the car right to the stadium ffs

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Nearest you could park would be clermiston area or possibly craigleith crescent side of ravelston dukes.. ..thetes usually no parking signs everywhere else

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Sorry *ravelston dykes*

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Mebbe up kaimes road or Gordon road you may find a space...that sort of area..then bus or walk.

By *tsallthesame77Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I was hoping to take the car right to the stadium ffs"

You’ll not get parked near Murrayfield there are big parking restrictions when anything on. Depends where you are coming from but hermison gait park and ride might be best. Evening news website had a link to the transport in and out

over a year ago

"I was hoping to take the car right to the stadium ffs

You’ll not get parked near Murrayfield there are big parking restrictions when anything on. Depends where you are coming from but hermison gait park and ride might be best. Evening news website had a link to the transport in and out "

probably just park at inverkething then and get the train

over a year ago

"Going too and looking for pre or post gig social - may go to After Eight for the Lingerie night hmm 3 lads going to after 8 afterwards might not be a good idea lol. I here they are not keen on single lads After8 is fine with single men who are respectful and no means no! Plenty single men go and are lovely guys who have a great night its only when u walk about harrassing folk thats when management will have a word! But that is untrue what u typed! "

Well said Jessica - are u going tonight ?

By *xplorer13 OP   Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

An amazing performance!!

over a year ago

"An amazing performance!!"

Totally agree

over a year ago

Any of you notice even though it’s known as bt Murray field the phone reception is shit. Bit ironic I thought

Post new Message to Thread