Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

First mmf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

New to fab and looking to try new things trying to get the hang of fab bit it's being a let down starting to think it's me would love to try my first mmf lol help please and is there anyone that can show me the way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try the "Meet Requests" section of the forum perhaps? Might have more luck there.

over a year ago

Yeah tbh aye have but there are so many ignorant people on here aye mean a wee yes or no would be fine lol not just completely blanked it's no good for the confidence

over a year ago

"Yeah tbh aye have but there are so many ignorant people on here aye mean a wee yes or no would be fine lol not just completely blanked it's no good for the confidence "

Ok...it's a no from me then

over a year ago

"Yeah tbh aye have but there are so many ignorant people on here aye mean a wee yes or no would be fine lol not just completely blanked it's no good for the confidence

Ok...it's a no from me then

"

over a year ago

"Yeah tbh aye have but there are so many ignorant people on here aye mean a wee yes or no would be fine lol not just completely blanked it's no good for the confidence "

Whingeing about ignorant folk isn't good for your confidence either

over a year ago

This is true need some cheering up lol

By *agnoliax2Couple
over a year ago

wishaw

For a start your two pictures are cock pics,surely you must have something else also? And seriously your Bi curious?? Well all you go on about on your profile is women.

over a year ago

Am new to it and willing to Try new things as aye say any help would be great as it's my first time doing anything like this

over a year ago

Think positive, persevere and you'll get there eventually OP x

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Am new to it and willing to Try new things as aye say any help would be great as it's my first time doing anything like this "

Defo try to have more than just dick pics,I prefer not to see em unless I ask but everyone is different. Profile description chat is ok. Persevere OP.

over a year ago

"New to fab and looking to try new things trying to get the hang of fab bit it's being a let down starting to think it's me would love to try my first mmf lol help please and is there anyone that can show me the way "

Man up!

This is your second "help" thread. Grow a set and stop acting like a manchild. If you're not interesting enough, funny enough, or attractive enough to message anyone and grab their attention then take a look at yourself in the mirror. Coming on here bleating is tiresome and needy.

By *erigoodMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"New to fab and looking to try new things trying to get the hang of fab bit it's being a let down starting to think it's me would love to try my first mmf lol help please and is there anyone that can show me the way

Man up!

This is your second "help" thread. Grow a set and stop acting like a manchild. If you're not interesting enough, funny enough, or attractive enough to message anyone and grab their attention then take a look at yourself in the mirror. Coming on here bleating is tiresome and needy. "

Go and have a wank you’ll be fine after that

over a year ago

"New to fab and looking to try new things trying to get the hang of fab bit it's being a let down starting to think it's me would love to try my first mmf lol help please and is there anyone that can show me the way

Man up!

This is your second "help" thread. Grow a set and stop acting like a manchild. If you're not interesting enough, funny enough, or attractive enough to message anyone and grab their attention then take a look at yourself in the mirror. Coming on here bleating is tiresome and needy. "

Tough love....i like it!!

If you really want to try something OP then make it happen. Please dont take that too literally, i just mean get to a club or two, get to know some people and be a bit more proactive. Posting on the forum hoping for a sympathy shag doesnt work. Does it????

over a year ago

It only works for women

over a year ago

Man up!

This is your second "help" thread. Grow a set and stop acting like a manchild. If you're not interesting enough, funny enough, or attractive enough to message anyone and grab their attention then take a look at yourself in the mirror. Coming on here bleating is tiresome and needy.

Go and have a wank you’ll be fine after that "

The lazy (and humourless) mans line, good one though, it's all in the timing.

over a year ago

The days of posting a profile on here and finding instant success are long gone especially if your a single guy.

Majority of men now have to attend clubs, socials etc to be seen and trusted as 100% genuine before anything else is going to happen

OP you need to be more pro-active if you want to make a success of this site

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

As above single guys are ten a penny and disrepecful on many cases so clubs and socials are where you need to be to prove otherwise if i go its to look for intetesting peeps playis just a bonus

Post new Message to Thread