Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

singles or couples?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I've come to the conclusion that I prefer to meet couples as they seem a lot more honest then single guys. as a singleton myself I always try to get to know my playmates a bit before we meet but it seems to me that most will try to just bullshit me especially the single guys on here. Why oh why do they insist they are single when they are not. Don't they realise as soon as I find out they lied they r out the door. Just be honest and u will get on a lot better and possibly a 2nd meet lol xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am always up front be it with a single lady or couple.No point in lying you just got found out.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

hee hee definatly single here no ones crazy enough to take me full time !!!!!

over a year ago

Pmsl xx I'm kinda feeling like that too !! It's not the fact the guys ate attached its.the fact they seem cumpulsed to bullshit about it lol. Doesn't bother me as its their business I just would appreciate honesty xx but hey its.an online group maybe they just need the ego trip xxx

over a year ago

i prefer to meet single guys xx

over a year ago

Yeah so do I xx I just hate that they lie lol. I just adore 1 to 1 meets so much more fun can happen lol xxx

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

im up front about my status. yeah peeps dont approve and that's their view and i respect that - just as i hope they respect my views.

don't know who i envy more - couples who swing as couples or single guys who swing. the joys lol

By *_jkCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Well I've come to the conclusion that I prefer to meet couples as they seem a lot more honest then single guys. as a singleton myself I always try to get to know my playmates a bit before we meet but it seems to me that most will try to just bullshit me especially the single guys on here. Why oh why do they insist they are single when they are not. Don't they realise as soon as I find out they lied they r out the door. Just be honest and u will get on a lot better and possibly a 2nd meet lol xxx "

Were not single, do we qualify?

over a year ago

Hehehe you can have me anytime jjk hehehe

over a year ago

"i prefer to meet single guys xx "

+1