Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Vaping

Jump to newest

By *estlo-m OP   Man
over a year ago

west lothian

I have recently quit smoking and become a vapist/vapourer..... not sure of the proper term. Would people who "won't meet smokers" meet people who vape?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Guilty. I vape. Dont usually tell them in advance but they dont complain.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is there anything more lame than people who vape.

"Just popping outside for a couple of minutes, I'm craving an inhalation of Vimto flavoured vapour..."

over a year ago

Cheaper and less unhealthy which is why I started today. Oh and less smelly too, notice the difference already.

over a year ago

"Is there anything more lame than people who vape.

"Just popping outside for a couple of minutes, I'm craving an inhalation of Vimto flavoured vapour..."

"

Vimtos good.

By *estlo-m OP   Man
over a year ago

west lothian

Blue, that's a good idea i think I'll try it, tbh i don't think anyone would complain about your habits.

Jamon i totally agree, i don't feel like i stink anymore, i haven't tried vimto yet though lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"

some just dont understand. when folk first give up smoking vaping administers nicotine so its not "vimto" that folk are craving with time you decrease the nicotine then you vape for the pleasure.

over a year ago

some just dont understand. when folk first give up smoking vaping administers nicotine so its not "vimto" that folk are craving with time you decrease the nicotine then you vape for the pleasure.

"

I understand perfectly, I was simply exaggerating the point to highlight how ridiculous vaping is.

I welcome the findings in 20 years time when lung cancer has been near eradicated but there's an epidemic of vape-related conditions draining the last teaspoonfuls of the National Health Service.

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

i would not meet someone who vaped.

over a year ago

I get vaping in the sense of it's something that SHOULD help you stop smoking but in truth I really don't get it at all... to continue it, hmmm, I think we will see a whole new set of health problems related to it in the future.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I get vaping in the sense of it's something that SHOULD help you stop smoking but in truth I really don't get it at all... to continue it, hmmm, I think we will see a whole new set of health problems related to it in the future. "

But they will far far far outweigh the problems smoking causes red .so I'm all for them

over a year ago

"I get vaping in the sense of it's something that SHOULD help you stop smoking but in truth I really don't get it at all... to continue it, hmmm, I think we will see a whole new set of health problems related to it in the future.

But they will far far far outweigh the problems smoking causes red .so I'm all for them "

Maybe it will, but then it's full of chemicals... so we don't know. I hope you are right m'dear

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I get vaping in the sense of it's something that SHOULD help you stop smoking but in truth I really don't get it at all... to continue it, hmmm, I think we will see a whole new set of health problems related to it in the future.

But they will far far far outweigh the problems smoking causes red .so I'm all for them

Maybe it will, but then it's full of chemicals... so we don't know. I hope you are right m'dear "

lol dependant on what you buy my oils only contain things that you ingest from food. (That includes the pg/vg)

Post new Message to Thread