Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Alcohol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's everyone's thinking on d*unk people on meets to much alcohol in our opinion is it's not a brilliant idea only our opinion taking about being pissed not a couple of drinks????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't meet, or stay for a meet, if someone is d*unk.

If you have to have a drink to meet, you either have a problem with drink, or a problem with swinging.

I have only had one couples meet where he was actually drinking while things were supposed to be happening, and had brewers droop. She was sober, as was I. Fun was had, while he sat in the corner lamenting the lack of erection.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't meet, or stay for a meet, if someone is d*unk.

If you have to have a drink to meet, you either have a problem with drink, or a problem with swinging.

I have only had one couples meet where he was actually drinking while things were supposed to be happening, and had brewers droop. She was sober, as was I. Fun was had, while he sat in the corner lamenting the lack of erection."

Some of us like to meet for a drink as it can be a sociable thing to do

By *litter and GrumpCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I’m really shy around new people so usually need a drink or two to relax, it’s a self confidence thing certainly wouldn’t meet d*unk. I tend to prefer to met socially for a drink first and grump is really shy when sober too or so he says lol

over a year ago

Yea absolutely social drinking is fine and dandy but were does that stop being socal when someone is hammerd??

over a year ago

We also like to drink absolutely it's not a judgement it's a preference more fun to be had if all relaxed and more sober then d*unk

over a year ago

I have only had one couples meet where he was actually drinking while things were supposed to be happening, and had brewers droop. She was sober, as was I. Fun was had, while he sat in the corner lamenting the lack of erection.

Some of us like to meet for a drink as it can be a sociable thing to do"

There is a difference between having a sociable drink, and being d*unk.

over a year ago

Why is d runk a censored word?

over a year ago

Absolutely no idea lol lol

over a year ago

Some of us like to meet for a drink as it can be a sociable thing to do

There is a difference between having a sociable drink, and being d*unk. "

Let me pick your eyes up and roll them back to you before replying...

I was referring more to your remark about having to have a drink..I don't have to, but I like to

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

When we meet or go to clubs dont have more than 4 drinks then go on to soft drinks after that. Wouldn't play with anyone that was d*unk

over a year ago

Thanks for that that is exactly what I was looking for the voice of reason four drinks then soft drinks sounds just about right

over a year ago

Nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw... it's the sound of the fun police!

You shall not drink...

You shall not be sociable...

Otherwise you shall not get an erection...

Meanwhile, in the real world, most people are adults and can comply with or agree etiquette beforehand with each other.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

One or three fine anymore nope I don’t drink ( there’s nothing I really like ) so while the others are a wee bit relaxed I’m still nervous . When the chat flows I come out my shell .

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Nee-naw, nee-naw, nee-naw... it's the sound of the fun police!

You shall not drink...

Meanwhile, in the real world, most people are adults and can comply with or agree etiquette beforehand with each other.

"

Not sure if I get this right.

I don't drink when I meet as I usually drive and not really a drinker.

Are you implying that I should say before a meet and agree before a meet that the person I am meeting should not be off their faces with alcohol or other drugs?

I don't think I could say that to someone as in my mind it is kind of obvious.

And if someone does turn up intoxicated am out of there fastest that one can say Fab!

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

You shall not drink...

Are you implying that I should say before a meet and agree before a meet that the person I am meeting should not be off their faces with alcohol or other drugs?

And if someone does turn up intoxicated am out of there fastest that one can say Fab!"

I thought you didn’t like being called fast ?

Oops that was fast and loose .

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Faster*

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fast and fierce Steph

over a year ago

You shall not drink...

I don't think I could say that to someone as in my mind it is kind of obvious."

No, I'm not implying that, which is why I said "comply".

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You shall not drink...

No, I'm not implying that, which is why I said "comply".

"

Yeah got that bit.

Sorry, I was thinking of the agreeing etiquette part and didn't word my thinking properly

over a year ago

I'm not keen on drinking at meets but have been at people's house for a meet where we have both ended up d*unk.

My problem with being d*unk is I have a problem Cumming so would rather not drink

over a year ago

And if all agree that a couple of drinks is acceptable but someone turns up pished and start being obnoxious saying I'll drink as much as I want would you still think hey why not we are all adults lol

over a year ago

I don’t drink on meets and I don’t drink in clubs mainly because I’m driving, secondly I want to have my wits about me, three I don’t need a drink to relax or lose any inhibitions I can easily do it sober. As for a meet being d*unk ! I don’t like d*unk folk and I’d be off like a shot, if it was a regular friend with benefits however chances are were incredibly comfortable to get sh!t faced together and don’t mind if we are both too paralytic to actually have sex because I’ll be happy to sleepover and in the morning the hangover horn is usually pretty awesome ! I mean who doesn’t like spooning sex ? It’s the best !!! long lie Sunday’s are just theeee best days ever said no one ever ! (Well apart from my ex )

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Don't think you'll find anyone on here who'd enjoy a meet with someone who's completely d*unk x

over a year ago

I don’t drink period so not likely to turn up at any event d*unk.

I have no preference to whether my meet has been drinking or not just find that too much numbs the feelings and spoils what otherwise could be an enjoyable meeting

Post new Message to Thread