Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is my profile any good or?

Jump to newest

By *nvernessguy24 OP   Man
over a year ago

inverness

Hey all, just looking for some advise in making my profile better. Not putting face or dick pics up just now, so suggesions other than that would be great. (Whats good, whats may need changed etc)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvernessguy24 OP   Man
over a year ago

inverness

Already got some 2-3 replies with useful info, so not looking for anymore, thanks to anyone that did message me.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Already got some 2-3 replies with useful info, so not looking for anymore, thanks to anyone that did message me. "

Love it!

By *rchangel 69Man
over a year ago

just ask,

If people are offering advice I could use some!!! Mostly get contacted by men

When my profile is clearly straight!!! Or at least I thought it was.......not sure now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If people are offering advice I could use some!!! Mostly get contacted by men

When my profile is clearly straight!!! Or at least I thought it was.......not sure now "

I’ve given you advice

over a year ago

When my profile is clearly straight!!! Or at least I thought it was.......not sure now "

me personally hate gym pics...always wonder what others using the gym think of blokes taking selfies

And the legal warning bit it pointless.

Just my take tho.

Good luck tho

over a year ago

Honestly? And this is not me trying to fire into you ...but I think you should cover that bod up a bit. Which is a shame when you've obviously worked hard to look like they but maybe some with a suit on, work gear, etc. Keep the ripped pics as friends only?

over a year ago

But your wee blurb reads pretty well I think. Clear on what you're looking for.

By *atindollTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

it's cos of all the ripped body shots...a lot of guys that identify as straight like that I think...add a cock pic and you'll be pulling the tv's too...i wouldn't let it bother you...take it as a compliment.

By *rchangel 69Man
over a year ago

just ask,

Thanks for all the advice.......I can’t put a picture of me in work clothes on as they are paid for by the government

However will have a look at taking a suit picture

Thanks and happy fabbing

over a year ago

There’s nothing wrong with your pics.

Each to their own and all that. You are never going to please everyone.

But wouldn’t say no to a suit pic

over a year ago

Why do so many as ask others what they should have on their profile? Its your profile so have on it as you wish and what shows a bit of your charachter!! If you put on to suit others it means your doing it to please and not really beeing yerself...

Just my thot tho

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Why do so many as ask others what they should have on their profile? Its your profile so have on it as you wish and what shows a bit of your charachter!! If you put on to suit others it means your doing it to please and not really beeing yerself...

Just my thot tho "

This

By the way is my profile any good

over a year ago

"Why do so many as ask others what they should have on their profile? Its your profile so have on it as you wish and what shows a bit of your charachter!! If you put on to suit others it means your doing it to please and not really beeing yerself...

Just my thot tho

This

By the way is my profile any good "

Lol yes if i was looking for a guy with clothes pegs hanging from his mooobiess lol

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Just my thot tho

This

By the way is my profile any good

Lol yes if i was looking for a guy with clothes pegs hanging from his mooobiess lol "

Fekin pain full that photo I tell you ..never again

Post new Message to Thread