Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Clients or Work colleagues

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone had ever had the feeling that they think a colleague at work is trying to do a bit teasing.

I'm kind of on that road but Im not sure mixing work and personal life is a good idea.

Answers on a post card

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definite no no, never mix it with work.

even if you did and it didn't end well then it will continue in a bad way, even affecting your work

The business I ran with a partnership if anyone knew about me being on fab I would have lost contracts and thus at least 45 works would have lost their job.

over a year ago

"Has anyone had ever had the feeling that they think a colleague at work is trying to do a bit teasing.

I'm kind of on that road but Im not sure mixing work and personal life is a good idea.

Answers on a post card "

Always go for it. Why not? Makes work far more fun. As long as there are no awkward power dynamics in play.

Sure, it will most likely blow up in your face, but you can handle that I’m sure.

Good luck

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Has anyone had ever had the feeling that they think a colleague at work is trying to do a bit teasing.

Answers on a post card "

My answer is irrelevant. The question is... Do you need that job to keep a roof over yer heid??

over a year ago

Answers on a post card

My answer is irrelevant. The question is... Do you need that job to keep a roof over yer heid??"

I definitely do

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Answers on a post card

My answer is irrelevant. The question is... Do you need that job to keep a roof over yer heid??

I definitely do "

So you know what to not do

over a year ago

Answers on a post card

I definitely do

So you know what to not do "

Im definitely trying not too Max

over a year ago

Think this is one situation when you need to use your head and not your boabie. In my experience, it almost always ends in tears.

over a year ago

"Think this is one situation when you need to use your head and not your boabie. In my experience, it almost always ends in tears."

Wise words from you and Max but love the way you put it... "not yer boabie" - made me smile but soooo true

over a year ago

"Think this is one situation when you need to use your head and not your boabie. In my experience, it almost always ends in tears.

Wise words from you and Max but love the way you put it... "not yer boabie" - made me smile but soooo true "

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Answers on a post card

I definitely do

Im definitely trying not too Max "

I have a few suggestions that could help when you're having naughty thoughts at work but am trying to give a good impression on the forum lol

over a year ago

Answers on a post card

I definitely do

I have a few suggestions that could help when you're having naughty thoughts at work but am trying to give a good impression on the forum lol "

Lol you can kik me them xx

By *ub-seekerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Use the big head for thinking in this case instead of the wee head

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Answers on a post card

I definitely do

I have a few suggestions that could help when you're having naughty thoughts at work but am trying to give a good impression on the forum lol "

Only to the newbies us auld yins ken whit yer like .

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Answers on a post card

I definitely do

I have a few suggestions that could help when you're having naughty thoughts at work but am trying to give a good impression on the forum lol

Only to the newbies us auld yins ken whit yer like . "

Sshhh

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Answers on a post card

I definitely do

Only to the newbies us auld yins ken whit yer like .

Sshhh "

Naw lol .

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

A bit of flirting and teasing at work ended up with me living with my boss for 25yrs. Trouble was he always acted as if he were my boss during that time. I now have many regrets.

over a year ago

Nope don't even go there.

over a year ago

"A bit of flirting and teasing at work ended up with me living with my boss for 25yrs. Trouble was he always acted as if he were my boss during that time. I now have many regrets."

25 yrr is still pretty good going though.

I was thinking more along the lines of office flirting that then end up as a d*unken snog or ONS. Those involved usually regret it and other staff can even end up getting pissed off if there's an atmosphere.

over a year ago

Absolutely not as it would just end in disaster and I need my job more than anything else x

over a year ago

I work with 6 women, so probably not

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I work with 6 women, so probably not "

I only work with one man but he has a husband.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Absolutely not as it would just end in disaster and I need my job more than anything else x"

This

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

If your genuinely single then go for it . YOU ARE SINGLE whats the problem. If the other person has an issues after the fact then its their problem not yours. As long as the female understands exactly what it is, ie fun between the sheets , nothing more . The work dynamics have nothing to do with it ie if she is your boss or you are hers . Its nothing to do with work.

Go for it . !!!

over a year ago

"If your genuinely single then go for it . YOU ARE SINGLE whats the problem. If the other person has an issues after the fact then its their problem not yours. As long as the female understands exactly what it is, ie fun between the sheets , nothing more .##### The work dynamics have nothing to do with it ie if she is your boss or you are hers . Its nothing to do with work. #####

Go for it . !!! "

your last paragraph regarding work I'm sorry, you can take it anyway you want but you are totally wrong

If the type of work they do brings their work/company name into disrepute if they are found out to be swingers and or on a swinging site the company are obliged to take legal action as they see fit. The reason is bring their name into disrepute and thus they can lose and prove loss of business. .

To many people make comments in regards to things like this when they do not know the legal understanding or undertakings that are set I place when you are employed by a company you are affecting them good or bad in what you do and don't do. This is my understanding from family members who are and work in lawyers firms dealing with legal business issues.

Workers dealing with children, teachers, anyone having disclosure Scotland, doctors fall under this category and if they do not know or understand this then they best go and seek advice to make sure their legal views. Anyone is at risk who work for any company if they can prove that you are bring their company name into disrepute.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"If your genuinely single then go for it . YOU ARE SINGLE whats the problem. If the other person has an issues after the fact then its their problem not yours. As long as the female understands exactly what it is, ie fun between the sheets , nothing more .##### The work dynamics have nothing to do with it ie if she is your boss or you are hers . Its nothing to do with work. #####

Go for it . !!!

your last paragraph regarding work I'm sorry, you can take it anyway you want but you are totally wrong

If the type of work they do brings their work/company name into disrepute if they are found out to be swingers and or on a swinging site the company are obliged to take legal action as they see fit. The reason is bring their name into disrepute and thus they can lose and prove loss of business. .

To many people make comments in regards to things like this when they do not know the legal understanding or undertakings that are set I place when you are employed by a company you are affecting them good or bad in what you do and don't do. This is my understanding from family members who are and work in lawyers firms dealing with legal business issues.

Workers dealing with children, teachers, anyone having disclosure Scotland, doctors fall under this category and if they do not know or understand this then they best go and seek advice to make sure their legal views. Anyone is at risk who work for any company if they can prove that you are bring their company name into disrepute.

"

I think the initial post was to do with flirting in the workplace and not about swinging or being on swingers sites. Therefore i feel its harmless fun which shouldnt really concern others.

over a year ago

"If your genuinely single then go for it . YOU ARE SINGLE whats the problem. If the other person has an issues after the fact then its their problem not yours. As long as the female understands exactly what it is, ie fun between the sheets , nothing more . The work dynamics have nothing to do with it ie if she is your boss or you are hers . Its nothing to do with work.

Go for it . !!! "

I wouldn't normally say anymore on the subject but I just saw what you said and totally disagree. You're allowed you're opinion and that's fine but as I work in the legal profession, I have to say that even if you are two single people working in the same office, it is highly unacceptable to form relationships at work and it would be questioned as to whether or not the two parties can work together and remain professional. Then there's the issue of their fellow colleagues and how they feel towards working with the two people in question. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration and a company legal, or otherwise would simply advise against this happening at all x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/18 23:00:14]

over a year ago

"If your genuinely single then go for it . YOU ARE SINGLE whats the problem. If the other person has an issues after the fact then its their problem not yours. As long as the female understands exactly what it is, ie fun between the sheets , nothing more . The work dynamics have nothing to do with it ie if she is your boss or you are hers . Its nothing to do with work.

Go for it . !!!

I wouldn't normally say anymore on the subject but I just saw what you said and totally disagree. You're allowed you're opinion and that's fine but as I work in the legal profession, I have to say that even if you are two single people working in the same office, it is highly unacceptable to form relationships at work and it would be questioned as to whether or not the two parties can work together and remain professional. Then there's the issue of their fellow colleagues and how they feel towards working with the two people in question. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration and a company legal, or otherwise would simply advise against this happening at all x"

I believe in this situation if its only a normal relationship/flirting relationship, the work are allowed to question it if it can cause harm. I'm sure this is correct

over a year ago

And if my work found out I was a swinger I would most definitely lose my job too and I probably wouldn't be able to get another Disclosure certificate either x

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

I think the initial post was to do with flirting in the workplace and not about swinging or being on swingers sites. Therefore i feel its harmless fun which shouldnt really concern others."

Agreed, normal flirting will not affect work, well I hope not loll but if it does, the work can question and ask to know what is going on. Obviously if it leads to swinging and thus found out it can escalate.

Originally To OPs post I think its best not to do anything close to work, mainly that if it does not work out, it can be awkward for a long time and work standard can have a bad effect. But this type of thing happens all the time at work, works parties etc...

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

I wouldn't normally say anymore on the subject but I just saw what you said and totally disagree. You're allowed you're opinion and that's fine but as I work in the legal profession, I have to say that even if you are two single people working in the same office, it is highly unacceptable to form relationships at work and it would be questioned as to whether or not the two parties can work together and remain professional. Then there's the issue of their fellow colleagues and how they feel towards working with the two people in question. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration and a company legal, or otherwise would simply advise against this happening at all x

I believe in this situation if its only a normal relationship/flirting relationship, the work are allowed to question it if it can cause harm. I'm sure this is correct "

Yes that most definitely is correct as my company have just introduced new policies and that was one of them x

over a year ago

"And if my work found out I was a swinger I would most definitely lose my job too and I probably wouldn't be able to get another Disclosure certificate either x"

Shagging folk isn't against the law so it wouldn't affect a disclosure

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Go for it . !!!

I believe in this situation if its only a normal relationship/flirting relationship, the work are allowed to question it if it can cause harm. I'm sure this is correct "

Many workplaces are run by husband and wives today. Afterall this is 2018. As long as the work gets done and doesnt effect others work i dont see a problem. In my line of work the two colleagues tend to get put in seperate units which is silly as its not as if they are going to get naked and start shagging on the desk.

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

I believe in this situation if its only a normal relationship/flirting relationship, the work are allowed to question it if it can cause harm. I'm sure this is correct

Yes that most definitely is correct as my company have just introduced new policies and that was one of them x"

I'm positive this is a UK Government amendment for all UK companies a few years back when they can take action if their name is brought into disrepute by actions of their staff and management outside and inside of working hours. Also each company can change and amend the rules in anyway they want as long as they stay within the guidelines set by the government.

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

Many workplaces are run by husband and wives today. Afterall this is 2018. As long as the work gets done and doesnt effect others work i dont see a problem. In my line of work the two colleagues tend to get put in seperate units which is silly as its not as if they are going to get naked and start shagging on the desk."

It's bound to affect the workplace in one way or another. If your two colleagues were separated at work then this was done so for a very good reason x

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

Yes that most definitely is correct as my company have just introduced new policies and that was one of them x

I'm positive this is a UK Government amendment for all UK companies a few years back when they can take action if their name is brought into disrepute by actions of their staff and management outside and inside of working hours. Also each company can change and amend the rules in anyway they want as long as they stay within the guidelines set by the government.

"

Exactly as it says on our policy x

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

Many workplaces are run by husband and wives today. Afterall this is 2018. As long as the work gets done and doesnt effect others work i dont see a problem. In my line of work the two colleagues tend to get put in seperate units which is silly as its not as if they are going to get naked and start shagging on the desk."

Agreed but that is a very small business so it would all be dealt with the husband and wife.

I'm talking about businesses which are bigger for example I ran a partnership business which employed 50 workers and this would certainly have affected my business if it had been known I was a swinger. I also had female staff working under me and there was no way I was going to have any relationship whatsoever as it could harm the business if problems arose.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/18 23:19:36]

over a year ago

Get this....I work for a huuuuuuuge organisation.

Some staff are married to each other

Some are shagging each other

Everybody knows

The organisation hasn't crumbled

over a year ago

"ffs, I just read some of that back and it actually sounded like I had a brain.

Honest it only happens to me every 20 years especially if it falls in on a Thursday the 13th

"

You're two days out lollol x

over a year ago

And it's all perfectly legal!

(Apologies OP...im following the tangent on which your thread galloped off )

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

"

2 people having a relationship of any kind hardly consitutes bring the name of the company into disrepute.

By *atsnTitsCouple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

In some work places it is deemed un professional and then makes others vulnerable in situations same as family members cannot work in same areas or people who are in a relationship as it makes those individuals vulnerable should an incident occur what ever nature it may be. Or if an accusation is made against those 2 individuals. Guess it depends on line of work and how it will affect people around you. Would be deemed unprofessional in both our lines of work. There is that barrier line that should just not be crossed for professional boundaries

over a year ago

"And it's all perfectly legal!

(Apologies OP...im following the tangent on which your thread galloped off )"

You are just stating things as you normally do without due care, saying its legal. (I could be wrong, you could be the head of some big legal firm so forgive me if I am wrong)

I'm stating these things from FACT.

from running a business with 50 workers. Someone else stating it because they work in the legal system.

Relationships are formed all the time in business but where it can effect the business itself then it can be questioned FACT. The job that each person does could be come under effect because of said relationship where the company is allowed to look into it but companies do not look into all relationships as they know they don't effect the business.

You have your view from your EXPERIENCE, I have my view from my Business EXPERIENCE and having to deal with legal matters for my company and the other poster is putting their EXPERIENCE from working in the legal field but you differ from both, which is not uncommon.

I will say OP, you haven't said what kind of business your in, (unless I missed it then sorry), and your destination as well as your female colleges destination. There can be no problem what so ever but if you deal in a section of the job which is, I don't know, say wages, and your colleague does as well then it is allowed to be questioned by the company. If you work on a shop floor for example, on a conveyor belt and the female colleague is on another conveyor belt then there is little chance the company will question unless it openly shows the standard of work slipping.

over a year ago

"In some work places it is deemed un professional and then makes others vulnerable in situations same as family members cannot work in same areas or people who are in a relationship as it makes those individuals vulnerable should an incident occur what ever nature it may be. Or if an accusation is made against those 2 individuals. Guess it depends on line of work and how it will affect people around you. Would be deemed unprofessional in both our lines of work. There is that barrier line that should just not be crossed for professional boundaries "

Agreed

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

2 people having a relationship of any kind hardly consitutes bring the name of the company into disrepute. "

That is not what is said. You can bring the company name into disrepute if something happens because of said relationship, that is why a company are allowed legally to question it.

Again, I'll take part blame for the way you've understood it. I'm trying to convey something written what I know or believe and then someone reading it and their understanding of it is different from what's intended. That's on my side, trying to make it easy to be understood what it is meant to convey.

over a year ago

The point I was making is that people within an organisation who are having some kind of sexual relationship are not bringing that organisation into disrepute simply by shagging each other.

When you check back your facts( note...no caps lock)...you'll see you seemed to be suggesting that.

Some folks are capable of sex without drama

By *eep.Man
over a year ago

Just a background character

I'm not a marriage guidance councillor, and I don't work with children or animals, so I'd say it's fair game whatever happens! Possibly.

over a year ago

I think it’s fair to say some relationships which start in the workplace, long or short term happen with no problems. However the legislation referred to above is in place because it very often doesn’t. Ergo employers are supported by law to have some protection when such relationships go wrong and affect either their business or thier reputation. This would be even more true if Swinging was involved. Neither relationships or Swinging are illegal but both can carry a negative stigma at work.

over a year ago

"The point I was making is that people within an organisation who are having some kind of sexual relationship are not bringing that organisation into disrepute simply by shagging each other.

When you check back your facts( note...no caps lock)...you'll see you seemed to be suggesting that.

Some folks are capable of sex without drama"

I never said that;

###(people within an organisation who are having some kind of sexual relationship are not bringing that organisation into disrepute simply by shagging each other.) ###

It was made quite clear what it is meant by what I have stated. You have either ignored it and tried to twist it or you have read it wrong or misunderstood it.

In the past, if a basic relationship could have brought a company into disrepute if something happened during that relationship and or (shagging), that would effect the business name....

( like a falling out and screaming names at each other at work or right outside of work) then this constitutes bringing the company into disrepute.

Now with laws in place, companies are legally bound, maybe not bound but allowed to question ANY members of their staff if they are having a relationship of any kind incase it might effect the company name or work standard. BUT it is at the discretion of each company to deal with such matters, if and when they find out.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"And if my work found out I was a swinger I would most definitely lose my job too and I probably wouldn't be able to get another Disclosure certificate either x

Shagging folk isn't against the law so it wouldn't affect a disclosure "

Presuming it was with enthusiastic consent

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve never mixed work with playing. I have worked with couples who have met at work and it never caused a problem.

So it’s not ok to be a swinger but would it be ok to be a Domme and work in a dungeon?

over a year ago

It would affect a business...not effect it.

And I think you'll find that no employer has any right to question an employee about a relationship UNLESS ( just so you can see it) said relationship causes workplace issues

over a year ago

"It would affect a business...not effect it.

And I think you'll find that no employer has any right to question an employee about a relationship UNLESS ( just so you can see it) said relationship causes workplace issues"

Wasn’t that what horsey was saying

over a year ago

"And if my work found out I was a swinger I would most definitely lose my job too and I probably wouldn't be able to get another Disclosure certificate either x

Shagging folk isn't against the law so it wouldn't affect a disclosure

Presuming it was with enthusiastic consent "

But of course...those in the legal profession would know that

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/18 00:05:23]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/18 00:05:53]

over a year ago

They're not. Some employers may ask that you disclose it

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"They're not. Some employers may ask that you disclose it"

Disclose who you are sleeping with?, surely not

over a year ago

And I think you'll find that no employer has any right to question an employee about a relationship UNLESS ( just so you can see it) said relationship causes workplace issues"

Again wrong, it was made simple in an earlier post but you chose to ignore it.

If two people work in wages of a company, yes the company is allowed to question it before any problem to the company happens.

Before companies could only intervene once a problem occurred with a relationship that affected their business. Now with new laws, companies are allowed to intervene before anything happens and question relationships.

over a year ago

I found a work mate on a dating site. I had no pics on but introduced myself as working with her, spend a month having her leave cups of coffee in the kitchen. It drove her nuts trying to figure out who i was. Then i revealed. We had a few car sex trips and secretly flirt unknowingly in the office

over a year ago

And I think you'll find that no employer has any right to question an employee about a relationship UNLESS ( just so you can see it) said relationship causes workplace issues

If two people work in wages of a company, yes the company is allowed to question it before any problem to the company happens.

Before companies could only intervene once a problem occurred with a relationship that affected their business. Now with new laws, companies are allowed to intervene before anything happens and question relationships. "

Not in my huuuuuge organisation.

A savvy union would never consent to that level of intrusion

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

2 people having a relationship of any kind hardly consitutes bring the name of the company into disrepute.

That is not what is said. You can bring the company name into disrepute if something happens because of said relationship, that is why a company are allowed legally to question it.

Again, I'll take part blame for the way you've understood it. I'm trying to convey something written what I know or believe and then someone reading it and their understanding of it is different from what's intended. That's on my side, trying to make it easy to be understood what it is meant to convey. "

They are not allowed to legally question it, If something happens because of said relationship, i.e victimisation, harrasement, bullying etc, then of course the company can act and discipline employees for it, but these rules apply for everyone, regardless of being in a workplace relationship or not. This is not enforced by the Government, but by workplace policy. A workplace would find it impossible to enforce a policy banning or questioning such relationships as it infringes against basic Human Rights, and can only issue Company Policy guidelines about such.

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

Again, I'll take part blame for the way you've understood it. I'm trying to convey something written what I know or believe and then someone reading it and their understanding of it is different from what's intended. That's on my side, trying to make it easy to be understood what it is meant to convey.

They are not allowed to legally question it, If something happens because of said relationship, i.e victimisation, harrasement, bullying etc, then of course the company can act and discipline employees for it, but these rules apply for everyone, regardless of being in a workplace relationship or not. This is not enforced by the Government, but by workplace policy. A workplace would find it impossible to enforce a policy banning or questioning such relationships as it infringes against basic Human Rights, and can only issue Company Policy guidelines about such. "

It’s not the relationship part that’s an issue if I’m reading this correctly. It’s inappropriate behaviour during and after which could affect a company???

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Before companies could only intervene once a problem occurred with a relationship that affected their business. Now with new laws, companies are allowed to intervene before anything happens and question relationships. "

I think i saw this in an episode of black mirror

over a year ago

Before companies could only intervene once a problem occurred with a relationship that affected their business. Now with new laws, companies are allowed to intervene before anything happens and question relationships.

A savvy union would never consent to that level of intrusion"

ffs its law. You always make a comment and quite a lot of time its unfounded.

Its law and you are choosing to ignore it just to keep arguing.

OP you or anyone who has a relationship of any kind with a work colleague do so at their own risk, nothing may happen depending on the job or the company but it has happened in the past.

FACT there was a female from FAB who was put on suspension by her company investigating her swinging activities, 3 months ago. She got her job back as they found it did not affect the company name or business. Think the investigation took 10 days if I remember correctly.

Normal relationships of any kind can be and are allowed to be looked at by a company if they deem there is a possible breach that can result in the company being brought into disrepute.

I'm leaving it at that as I have made my point clear from my experience and seeing other companies fall under these sorts of problems.

over a year ago

Go for it . !!!

They are not allowed to legally question it, If something happens because of said relationship, i.e victimisation, harrasement, bullying etc, then of course the company can act and discipline employees for it, but these rules apply for everyone, regardless of being in a workplace relationship or not. This is not enforced by the Government, but by workplace policy. A workplace would find it impossible to enforce a policy banning or questioning such relationships as it infringes against basic Human Rights, and can only issue Company Policy guidelines about such.

It’s not the relationship part that’s an issue if I’m reading this correctly. It’s inappropriate behaviour during and after which could affect a company??? "

Yes and that is why companies are legally allowed to question any relationship before a potential problem starts/arises

Sorry, had to reply there lollll

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Well that was exciting considering the original post was only about teasing and flirting

Goodnight all im off to bed but thanks for tonights entertainment.

over a year ago

Ah you win...

Me...i'll carry on shagging who I please safe in the knowledge that nobody within my huuuuuge organisation gives enough of a fuck to dare question me about it.

That's how us professionals roll in the real world

over a year ago

Thank god I'm retired.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

I have to say i stopped reading the crap posted on this thread regarding company policy , government rules disclosure scotland bla blah blah.

1 i have a disclosure scotland myself and being a swinger would NOT affect it one iota.

2 companies cannot put policies in place where people cant have a relationship.

3 companies cannot say swinging will compromise there business as its NOT illegal.

4 even in the army male and females soldiers in the same UNIT can have a relationship and even have a baby together, ps trust us on this we KNOW and no imaginary government rules in place to prevent this.

Someone please enlighten me with a FACT AND PROOF that someone lost their job through a relationship with a collegue. Someone said early doors that being found out as a swinger would have lost 40 odd people their jobs , have to say find it very hard to believe. Feel free to pm the details of that job so i could possibly concede your point as i cant think of any possible job that it would result in 40 plus losses because the boss is a swinger.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Go for it . !!!

Yes that most definitely is correct as my company have just introduced new policies and that was one of them x"

Ask a question maybe , prevent it no chance.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Go for it . !!!

It’s not the relationship part that’s an issue if I’m reading this correctly. It’s inappropriate behaviour during and after which could affect a company??? "

Agree any inappropriate behaviour ie sexual harasment , bullying or lewd comments or unwanted attention could be resulting in disciplinary action.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

A savvy union would never consent to that level of intrusion

ffs its law. You always make a comment and quite a lot of time its unfounded.

Its law and you are choosing to ignore it just to keep arguing.

OP you or anyone who has a relationship of any kind with a work colleague do so at their own risk, nothing may happen depending on the job or the company but it has happened in the past.

FACT there was a female from FAB who was put on suspension by her company investigating her swinging activities, 3 months ago. She got her job back as they found it did not affect the company name or business. Think the investigation took 10 days if I remember correctly.

Normal relationships of any kind can be and are allowed to be looked at by a company if they deem there is a possible breach that can result in the company being brought into disrepute.

I'm leaving it at that as I have made my point clear from my experience and seeing other companies fall under these sorts of problems. "

Haha you quoted a fact that someone was suspended then said she was let back to work . Nothing to do with the company reputation , probably more to to with the fact swinging is not illegal so has feck all to do with the company.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

A little bit of FACTUAL information

CAN OUR COMPANY OUTLAW RELATIONSHIPS THAT START AT WORK?

Companies can and do develop HR policies which specify rules for relationships at work. But there is a difference between requiring staff couples to behave in a professional manner whilst at work and banning relationships altogether.

This is bad HR practice and is only likely to make staff keep relationships secret. A policy this draconian may conflict with the Human Rights Act 1998, which ensures the right to a private life, even when at work.

If you found yourself dismissed as a result, and you had at least two years’ service, you could bring a claim for unfair dismissal in an employment tribunal.

An employer who doesn’t treat all relationships the same – for example, by taking a different attitude to heterosexual and same-sex relationships – will be guilty of unlawful discrimination. No service is needed for this kind of claim.

In some professions, a policy banning relationships is likely to be defensible when used to protect against relationships that are – or can be perceived as being – inappropriate and a betrayal of professional trust. Common examples include between college tutors and students, and between doctors and patients. You should seek individual legal advice from your union or other sources if you find yourself in this situation.

Rather than a complete ban, some employers use policies such as requiring any office relationship to be disclosed, and then insisting that one of the parties moves to a different team or department, or report to a different manager.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Ah you win...

Me...i'll carry on shagging who I please safe in the knowledge that nobody within my huuuuuge organisation gives enough of a fuck to dare question me about it.

That's how us professionals roll in the real world "

On a positive note, i wish i worked in the same place as you lady. I could see us heating up the HR department very quickly. Ten days suspension on full pay before being reinstated, think what we could do in TEN days . X

over a year ago

On this occasion I'm keeping it in my boxer's

over a year ago

"On this occasion I'm keeping it in my boxer's "

Heard it!

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

" Someone please enlighten me with a FACT AND PROOF that someone lost their job through a relationship with a collegue. Someone said early doors that being found out as a swinger would have lost 40 odd people their jobs , have to say find it very hard to believe. Feel free to pm the details of that job so i could possibly concede your point as i cant think of any possible job that it would result in 40 plus losses because the boss is a swinger.

"

That was his illfated antiswinging foundation.

You can see the press release at www.usethechuteinstead.org/news

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

" Someone please enlighten me with a FACT AND PROOF that someone lost their job through a relationship with a collegue. Someone said early doors that being found out as a swinger would have lost 40 odd people their jobs , have to say find it very hard to believe. Feel free to pm the details of that job so i could possibly concede your point as i cant think of any possible job that it would result in 40 plus losses because the boss is a swinger.

That was his illfated antiswinging foundation.

You can see the press release at www.usethechuteinstead.org/news"

Lol yep then he decided , if you cant beat em join em lol.

over a year ago

If I can politely say once again... It’s not the relationship part that’s an issue if I’m reading this correctly. It’s inappropriate behaviour during and after which could affect a company.

I think everyone understands relationships (serious AND flirty) happen at work. The problem lies when they go sour and there is bad feeling OR they are inappropriate in some way. If that bad feeling between two people or the nature of the relationship impacts negatively on a business or its reputation then the employer can take action to protect his business. A bit like if you wear a uniform, your employer would take a very dim view of an employee getting d*unk, being offensive and abusive whilst wearing said uniform. Behaving like that out of uniform is still unacceptable but does not impact the employer directly.

Phew, bet the OP had changed his mind though

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"If I can politely say once again... It’s not the relationship part that’s an issue if I’m reading this correctly. It’s inappropriate behaviour during and after which could affect a company.

I think everyone understands relationships (serious AND flirty) happen at work. The problem lies when they go sour and there is bad feeling OR they are inappropriate in some way. If that bad feeling between two people or the nature of the relationship impacts negatively on a business or its reputation then the employer can take action to protect his business. A bit like if you wear a uniform, your employer would take a very dim view of an employee getting d*unk, being offensive and abusive whilst wearing said uniform. Behaving like that out of uniform is still unacceptable but does not impact the employer directly.

Phew, bet the OP had changed his mind though

"

over a year ago

"On this occasion I'm keeping it in my boxer's

Heard it! "

Im trying

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Heard it!

Im trying "

Ok thats you been trying for 42 minutes

Get in that work and go do some damage

over a year ago

I never mix business with pleasure.

That’s just me though.

over a year ago

"I never mix business with pleasure.

That’s just me though. "

I never mix Fab with pleasure.

over a year ago

Happened to me 5 years ago. Fellow teacher. Both single at the time. Started with after 3pm chats, a coffee after work, she didnt hide the chemistry.....a walk with her dog then hand holding....

Always remember both leaving the halloween disco early for a sneak sex sesh at hers....what was under her costume was the treat!

over a year ago

Heard it!

Im trying

Get in that work and go do some damage "

He's been awfy quiet. Shagging in the broom cupboard?

over a year ago

Heard it!

Im trying

He's been awfy quiet. Shagging in the broom cupboard?"

Im still here and no done it yet

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Heard it!

Im trying

Im still here and no done it yet "

Goooooo for it lol. We want details lol. If your still traumatised from the earlier posts advising against it go onto google and research the REAL facts of what an employer can and cannot do whether they have illegal company policies or not. When you finish your research im sure you will be humping everything with a pulse in that work of yours lmao. Remember safe sex only lol.

over a year ago

Heard it!

Im trying

Im still here and no done it yet

Goooooo for it lol. We want details lol. If your still traumatised from the earlier posts advising against it go onto google and research the REAL facts of what an employer can and cannot do whether they have illegal company policies or not. When you finish your research im sure you will be humping everything with a pulse in that work of yours lmao. Remember safe sex only lol. "

Lol lol I genuinely don't think I will be doing it

over a year ago

"I have to say i stopped reading the crap posted on this thread regarding company policy , government rules disclosure scotland bla blah blah.

1 i have a disclosure scotland myself and being a swinger would NOT affect it one iota.

2 companies cannot put policies in place where people cant have a relationship.

3 companies cannot say swinging will compromise there business as its NOT illegal.

4 even in the army male and females soldiers in the same UNIT can have a relationship and even have a baby together, ps trust us on this we KNOW and no imaginary government rules in place to prevent this.

Someone please enlighten me with a FACT AND PROOF that someone lost their job through a relationship with a collegue. Someone said early doors that being found out as a swinger would have lost 40 odd people their jobs , have to say find it very hard to believe. Feel free to pm the details of that job so i could possibly concede your point as i cant think of any possible job that it would result in 40 plus losses because the boss is a swinger.

"

over a year ago

So this will manage to alienate me from most of the forum users on my first post but here goes anyway

OP there is a saying "dont sh*t where you eat" ... you should think about how much you like or need your job and how much you like the person really before bringing a mess right to your door step ... if you think its mutual attraction and your looking for something real then yeah why not ... if you just want a fuck surely it makes more sense to get that on tinder from someone non work related ... much less risk there of them crying harassment and it coming back to bite you.

In response to some of the other posts

1. The OP never mentioned swinging ... everyone else made that assumption and that he would bring the company into disrepute ...despite this being fabswingers it doesn't consume every part of our lives

2. Being a swinger is not illegal and doesn't make you a predator so it would have no impact whatsoever on the ability to obtain a clean disclosure. If even people who are actually part of the scene think this then what chance have you got of "general society" dropping the stigma.

3. Relationships at work are not illegal or something you can be sacked for unless its explicitly in your contract for no workplace relations. 90% of the women i know met their significant other through work so not sure why so many seem to think its such a bad thing. You also cant be sacked for a break up with someone you work with either no matter how messy it gets at home. The only thing you can be disciplined / dismissed for is inappropriate behaviour in the work place or while representing your work ... be that shagging while at work / or in public place if its a works party (this happened at my company) or the flip side and being unprofessional following the breakdown of a relationship. Your company can however move you to another role if for example your job requires segregation of duties and it creates opportunity for collusion if you work in the same team.

4. Horsey ... you repeatedly talk about this partnership you had with 50 staff and how you being outed as a swinger would have meant they all lost their jobs. Im sorry but I am calling BS. Even if the "scandal" tarnished your reputation and that rubbed off a little onto the company, unless you were in the business of selling holy water to catholic nuns then i thinks its a massive exaggeration to suggest that you would lose every contract and have to shut down. When i look for a tradesman/ lawyer/ retail outlet (pretty much anything) i really couldn't care less who the boss shags if i get what i want and get it at a good price.

5. Despite all those other things I said, i happen to know a member of our team is shagging our married boss and while it makes for great office gossip I think its really wrong and it definitely makes for a situation where she gets away with murder and appears to be beyond reproach so i really don't agree with it

over a year ago

"So this will manage to alienate me from most of the forum users on my first post but here goes anyway

OP there is a saying "dont sh*t where you eat" ... you should think about how much you like or need your job and how much you like the person really before bringing a mess right to your door step ... if you think its mutual attraction and your looking for something real then yeah why not ... if you just want a fuck surely it makes more sense to get that on tinder from someone non work related ... much less risk there of them crying harassment and it coming back to bite you.

1. The OP never mentioned swinging ... everyone else made that assumption and that he would bring the company into disrepute ...despite this being fabswingers it doesn't consume every part of our lives

2. Being a swinger is not illegal and doesn't make you a predator so it would have no impact whatsoever on the ability to obtain a clean disclosure. If even people who are actually part of the scene think this then what chance have you got of "general society" dropping the stigma.

3. Relationships at work are not illegal or something you can be sacked for unless its explicitly in your contract for no workplace relations. 90% of the women i know met their significant other through work so not sure why so many seem to think its such a bad thing. You also cant be sacked for a break up with someone you work with either no matter how messy it gets at home. The only thing you can be disciplined / dismissed for is inappropriate behaviour in the work place or while representing your work ... be that shagging while at work / or in public place if its a works party (this happened at my company) or the flip side and being unprofessional following the breakdown of a relationship. Your company can however move you to another role if for example your job requires segregation of duties and it creates opportunity for collusion if you work in the same team.

4. Horsey ... you repeatedly talk about this partnership you had with 50 staff and how you being outed as a swinger would have meant they all lost their jobs. Im sorry but I am calling BS. Even if the "scandal" tarnished your reputation and that rubbed off a little onto the company, unless you were in the business of selling holy water to catholic nuns then i thinks its a massive exaggeration to suggest that you would lose every contract and have to shut down. When i look for a tradesman/ lawyer/ retail outlet (pretty much anything) i really couldn't care less who the boss shags if i get what i want and get it at a good price.

5. Despite all those other things I said, i happen to know a member of our team is shagging our married boss and while it makes for great office gossip I think its really wrong and it definitely makes for a situation where she gets away with murder and appears to be beyond reproach so i really don't agree with it

"

I never mentioned swinging. Think it was my second post on here where I made the point that I would always avoid work romances ( unless it was true love!)as it can change the whole atmosphere in the workplace and even folk not involved can end up pissed off.

Anyway, Billy is a big boy and will do as he sees fit I'm sure.

over a year ago

It's a personal choice.

I've never mixed work and pleasure, sure, flirting, joking but no further, seen too much hassle over the years.

But that's just me

Need to decide for yourself if you think it's worth it

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"So this will manage to alienate me from most of the forum users on my first post but here goes anyway

"

This post will not alienate you as what you say is fact apart from the horsey part lol. I never went as far as calling bs on his post but i never got a pm on it either so i could say ok i believe you horsey, so it still sounds like bs. As for the ops question everyone has there own viewpoint on whether or not to do it and thats fine , its when you get the doom n gloom brigade spinning up false stories of disclosures and jobs at risk etc etc i cant abide with . Croc of chit tbh.

over a year ago

The last time I had an encounter with a work colleague, who was also in a higher position than me so technically a boss, it ended up with a pregnancy.

And 20 years later, we're still very much together.

Sometimes the gamble pays off.

L x

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

Go for it, I’ve been playing with work colleagues for s cereal years, never a tear yet, but lots of fun in places that we shouldn’t have

over a year ago

I hope no one gets their back up about this post below but hey, if you do I'm sorry and apologise and I can easily and have always said sorry if I was wrong.

I'm disappointed that I have been named in a post as if I've made some of those statements / contorted statements that is said by others, which I haven't and I will not.

The post below is not trying to be argumentative and not blinkered and I'm not missing out/ignoring certain posts to get my point across or only reading parts I want to hear and challenge.

Regarding the individual who names me in the post, I've tried to make this easy to understand what I'm trying to convey. For your information the reason why you didn't get a reply or even a pm is that I have a life outside of fab.

Please try and work this out and take it in, if you still disagree then fine, theres nothing wrong with that but in these cases you wont change my mind below because most have happened.

If you are single minded person, please try and be objective as I know I always am.

The swinging part of this post wasn't started by me but I joined in.

Swinging is not illegal, I never said that but its all the stuff that it encompasses that can cause the problems with a job. Also most of the stuff you said and others said is true as in laws, human rights, civil rights/ civil liberties and all that they entail BUT I'm going to give you examples of some jobs, (not titles) that will cause the problem.

You made a comment about the 40 odd people who could lose their job, as I stated, as if its not true because you do not know any job that they can lose a job. Its not for being a swinger its for openly doing and being involved in lot of fun that swinging encompasses, gangbangs, dogging etc..

The FACT is

I am the person who ran a business where if found out I was a swinger then potentially 40 odd people could lose their jobs. (Not directly) but my clients, important clients could not be seen to be dealing with swingers. This would then make them have to cancel major contracts then there would be no work thus I would have to sack/let go 40 odd people as no work to cover all because I was a swinger. I wont name the type of business but it would be common sense to understand why this could happy. You stated that you do not know any job that could cause this problem as you did in past post. The FACT is there are jobs like this of which you do not know of or chose to ignore.

Here is another example of a swinger being in trouble;

If there was a teacher swinging (on here and there is a few), taking part in gangbangs, dogging etc... and if people found out, do you think for one minute that parents who were told/found out, would allow that teacher to teach their kids, hell no, there would be a big kick up at the school. Thus the School and union etc.. there would almost certainly be a police investigation and then the School would have to intervene and take action.

Now in the matter above in regards to a teacher, if this happens then it could impact your disclosure clearance as if the said teacher is sacked because of such actions what is she charged with, its not swinging but what, dogging !. I don't know and aint gonna take that chance to find out because of a disclosure there are different levels.

Information:

As far as I'm aware, If you are a swinger and get caught dogging by police, you are then charged of which it will be placed on your disclosure clearance once checked.

You also made comment about the female who was under suspicion was it true or the reason. She was suspended with wages because she was a swinger, (the person who sent images to her place of business, her children schools stated she was a swinger, a slut, a whore and joined in many acts of swinging, gangbangs etc.. her company had to investigate it as there may have been pictures, lewd pictures of her with others and the job she was in could not tolerate that thus why the investigation.

As said I'm not trying to get one over anyone. You have your view, I have my views from experience and factual incidents. I don't expect you to read this and say he is right as some people on here are argumentative and read only what they want and go with that only.

I don't do that, I like to think I'm objective and make my view or point and in certain cases can change my view because of what others have said and I don't see a problem with that.

In regards to the OP comments, he can do so with a work colleague but in certain jobs the OP and work colleague can be contacted by their company to find out what is going on as it may affect the company and bring them into disrepute. But not all companies but they do and have to be vigilant.

As I said you and a few or many might agree or disagree with it all or some or parts, its entirely up to you but I've stated thing I know from experience and seen or been involved it. I haven't made it up for the sake of an argument.

I hope this helps why some of my comments were made and I mean MY comments, not comments by other who think I said or what they think I'm trying to convey.

n good luck OP

over a year ago

"Go for it, I’ve been playing with work colleagues for s cereal years, never a tear yet, but lots of fun in places that we shouldn’t have "

You durty barista!

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"Go for it, I’ve been playing with work colleagues for s cereal years, never a tear yet, but lots of fun in places that we shouldn’t have

You durty barista! "

over a year ago

Flogging a dead horse has never been so apt

over a year ago

"Flogging a dead horse has never been so apt"

pmsllllll, some people canny hawd it in ehhh. I'm sure you must know a few like that lollllll

over a year ago

"Flogging a dead horse has never been so apt

pmsllllll, some people canny hawd it in ehhh. I'm sure you must know a few like that lollllll"

You have repeated the same diatribe despite several folks on the thread pointing out the inaccuracies in your absurd claims

Yeah...laugh

over a year ago

"

The swinging part of this post wasn't started by me but I joined in.

"

Actually your first post (which was the first reply to OP) mentioned what would happen if you were caught on fab (insinuating swinging)

And your second post was the first to actually use the word swinging

Before that people were only talking about work place relations being complicated

"

I wont name the type of business but it would be common sense to understand why this could happy. You stated that you do not know any job that could cause this problem as you did in past post. The FACT is there are jobs like this of which you do not know of or chose to ignore.

"

If you cant even name the industry to prove your point i still call bs

"

Information:

As far as I'm aware, If you are a swinger and get caught dogging by police, you are then charged of which it will be placed on your disclosure clearance once checked.

"

You dont seem to be able to disconnect dogging and swinging ... both are very different interests ... one is legal... one is not

And if the teacher was a swinger (not a dogger) yes they would likely unfortunately be pressured out of their role but it wouldn't show on a disclosure and they can't be sacked as they havent actually done anything wrong but enjoy multiple sexual partners in their own spare time

over a year ago

I have pointed out several times now that Swinging, flirting, sexual liaisons etc are not illegal and nor can anyone tell you who to have a relationship with or how. However, WHEN or IF that impacts on your employer THAT is the problem and THAT is when he/she will call upon a legal stance. THAT is what horsey, cate and some others are trying to point out as a CONSEQUENCE. Everyone has free will to do what they want and some employers may be more relaxed than others but a most would treat it negatively. If Swinging was accepted we would all have open profiles with real names, it isn’t. In the eyes of society it’s shameful. I wonder if those here that are promoting a “I can do what I like, my work doesn’t care” attitude would make it plain knowledge that they do swing...

over a year ago

"I have pointed out several times now that Swinging, flirting, sexual liaisons etc are not illegal and nor can anyone tell you who to have a relationship with or how. However, WHEN or IF that impacts on your employer THAT is the problem and THAT is when he/she will call upon a legal stance. THAT is what horsey, cate and some others are trying to point out as a CONSEQUENCE. Everyone has free will to do what they want and some employers may be more relaxed than others but a most would treat it negatively. If Swinging was accepted we would all have open profiles with real names, it isn’t. In the eyes of society it’s shameful. I wonder if those here that are promoting a “I can do what I like, my work doesn’t care” attitude would make it plain knowledge that they do swing... "

If you actually read what they have written properly, it's pretty clear to see that's not what they have pointed out at all

over a year ago

"I have pointed out several times now that Swinging, flirting, sexual liaisons etc are not illegal and nor can anyone tell you who to have a relationship with or how. However, WHEN or IF that impacts on your employer THAT is the problem and THAT is when he/she will call upon a legal stance. THAT is what horsey, cate and some others are trying to point out as a CONSEQUENCE. Everyone has free will to do what they want and some employers may be more relaxed than others but a most would treat it negatively. If Swinging was accepted we would all have open profiles with real names, it isn’t. In the eyes of society it’s shameful. I wonder if those here that are promoting a “I can do what I like, my work doesn’t care” attitude would make it plain knowledge that they do swing...

If you actually read what they have written properly, it's pretty clear to see that's not what they have pointed out at all"

Ohhhh it is

over a year ago

When you skim read...it's easy to miss bits...that's understandable

over a year ago

"When you skim read...it's easy to miss bits...that's understandable "

You’d know

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/18 00:04:07]

over a year ago

Nobody said society wouldnt judge you or that you should shout it from the rooftop ...

We merely pointed out there is a big difference between being "shamed" and having a criminal record ... and that a little "shame" on a boss who is only 1 half of a partnership is not likely to sink a 50 employee company

over a year ago

"Nobody said society wouldnt judge you or that you should shout it from the rooftop ...

We merely pointed out there is a big difference between being "shamed" and having a criminal record ... and that a little "shame" on a boss who is only 1 half of a partnership is not likely to sink a 50 employee company "

Agreed but the stigma can still affect business, contacts etc negatively.

Some points above are about law on human rights I.e no one can stop you having sex or a relationship with another person... true and it’s a right which is and should be protected. Likewise an employer should be protected from an employee that brings his company into a negative light with their PRIVATE lifestyle, and they are.

All good

My point is it’s easy to see where BOTH are coming from (pun intended)

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Keeping it as friendly as possible , myself and others with the same viewpoint are only contesting the legality point of view. IF a relationship at work started causing problems at work ie arguments or position of authority issues etc , of course the work can take action, but the action taken will be against the behaviour of individuals not the relationship. Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger. Also you tried to back up earler claims pointed out since your recent post by introducing dogging to the equation. If we keep going like this we will be at teachers showing kids how to make pipe bombs , yes your right they just may lose their jobs on this scenario. Google the information yourself folks , try case law or .gov or any workers rights / investigations sites. You wont find any history of being sacked for being in a relationship with a co worker or being a sacked for being a swinger.

over a year ago

"Keeping it as friendly as possible , myself and others with the same viewpoint are only contesting the legality point of view. IF a relationship at work started causing problems at work ie arguments or position of authority issues etc , of course the work can take action, but the action taken will be against the behaviour of individuals not the relationship. Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger. Also you tried to back up earler claims pointed out since your recent post by introducing dogging to the equation. If we keep going like this we will be at teachers showing kids how to make pipe bombs , yes your right they just may lose their jobs on this scenario. Google the information yourself folks , try case law or .gov or any workers rights / investigations sites. You wont find any history of being sacked for being in a relationship with a co worker or being a sacked for being a swinger. "

I see your point but in saying that I think everyone is saying the same thing in a way... no one is saying you can be sacked or treated negatively legally - however business runs on more than just official relationships and activities like swinging or just not getting on are also real factors... therefore having employees that do things others find not acceptable socially such as swinging or even just have a relationship that fails leaving bad feeling which impacts on the them and the rest of the workplace can be deemed inappropriate by SOME employers ... surely that can be agreed on just as the right to do what you want with who you want can be agreed on.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Keeping it as friendly as possible , myself and others with the same viewpoint are only contesting the legality point of view. IF a relationship at work started causing problems at work ie arguments or position of authority issues etc , of course the work can take action, but the action taken will be against the behaviour of individuals not the relationship. Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger. Also you tried to back up earler claims pointed out since your recent post by introducing dogging to the equation. If we keep going like this we will be at teachers showing kids how to make pipe bombs , yes your right they just may lose their jobs on this scenario. Google the information yourself folks , try case law or .gov or any workers rights / investigations sites. You wont find any history of being sacked for being in a relationship with a co worker or being a sacked for being a swinger.

I see your point but in saying that I think everyone is saying the same thing in a way... no one is saying you can be sacked or treated negatively legally - however business runs on more than just official relationships and activities like swinging or just not getting on are also real factors... therefore having employees that do things others find not acceptable socially such as swinging or even just have a relationship that fails leaving bad feeling which impacts on the them and the rest of the workplace can be deemed inappropriate by SOME employers ... surely that can be agreed on just as the right to do what you want with who you want can be agreed on. "

Absolutely agreed , the minute it starts affecting work then employers absolutely do have a legal right to step in but our outcry was the way the horror stories of sackings and rules stating you cannot have a relationship and disclosure cancelations etc would happen if you humped a co worker. Thats why i got myself in a flap lol. Some people cant accept there is a difference of companies preventing a relationship (illegal) with companies acting on various possible scenarios affecting work after maybe a relationship breaking down . (Legal).

over a year ago

"Keeping it as friendly as possible , myself and others with the same viewpoint are only contesting the legality point of view. IF a relationship at work started causing problems at work ie arguments or position of authority issues etc , of course the work can take action, but the action taken will be against the behaviour of individuals not the relationship. Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger. Also you tried to back up earler claims pointed out since your recent post by introducing dogging to the equation. If we keep going like this we will be at teachers showing kids how to make pipe bombs , yes your right they just may lose their jobs on this scenario. Google the information yourself folks , try case law or .gov or any workers rights / investigations sites. You wont find any history of being sacked for being in a relationship with a co worker or being a sacked for being a swinger. "

Keeping it as friendly as possible. I've not named individuals and saying what they say is BS, (hope not, never lower myself to that level) and I'll still remain that type of person. I haven't ignored anything anyone have said or others, I've taken it on board.

if I do not know that field and make a comment on it then I will make sure people know I'm not fully aware of the facts or how it operates but all the stuff I have commented on, I am aware of and know of.

But Honestly why are you saying that I've dodged the question, you know I haven't, its clear as day

"Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger "
. I've already stated its companies who would cancel contract with us because I was involved in this lifestyle and they cannot be seen to consorting with people of that nature.

My company was a partnership, meaning joint owner, so no one could take action against me except my partner, (if he found out contracts were lost because of me swinging), because of my actions but it was unknown to him as well of my lifestyle. All he would have known is that if we lost contracts and when if asked why I'm sure the companies would have said. There's other people on here saying exact same as me but you just choosing to pick on only parts of what I say when you know its wrong in context....

Saying that I said swinging was illegal, (never said that).

saying I'm dodging the question (when I haven't, just not naming the business).

you also said; You wont find any history of being sacked for being in a relationship with a co worker or being a sacked for being a swinger. (but I never said that, its the actions swinging encompasses that are the problem.) (if caught playing on cam, dogging, playing in a club and some how a photograph taken etc.. that's the problem and sensitive in certain jobs)

I never said you can be sacked for being in a relationship or being a swinger, its the 'actions' that swinging encompasses. How the feck can that be misinterpreted but it has been on here by either unknowingly or just to shit stir.

If you are in a sensitive job working with children and on fab, for example on cam, playing with your cock or pussy or involved in a gangbang on cam or dogging, (all part of swinging) then if found out and brought to the attention of a business whose nature can then deemed to put them in disrepute.

If a teacher is caught dogging, part of swinging now, then she/he will be charged and it goes on their disclosure and I guarantee they will lose their job. How the hell can you disagree with that. The pipe bomb comment I really don't get why you said that, it doesn't make any of your comments more real.

The other girl who made the accusation about me not naming the company, ffs, I'm not going to as the business is still going and I will not name it.

Would she come out and just put her name, place of work and her designation in that work, no she wouldn't so is she BS, Would you?, would any of us? No we wouldn't, so why am I going to do so by naming the company or as she said the type of business which there isn't many doing it.

She also said on the first post

"Actually your first post (which was the first reply to OP) mentioned what would happen if you were caught on fab (insinuating swinging) "

but the full sentence was
"The business I ran with a partnership if anyone knew about me being on fab I would have lost contracts and thus at least 45 works would have lost their job."
I just didn't go into detail how it would come about. Anyone who knew me as in 'people of the companies' who we had contracts with. ffsss my bad, but.... I didn't think I would have to spell everything out but if people who have a dislike of me or someone will ignore all the comments and put in only what they want. I cant do anything about that nor will I.

I'd rather let it run its course as I am clearly not being single minded and not making mis-comments about anyone and you can tell I'm taking everything on board what is being said. Some people on here are not.

p.s. Someone said he never had a pm, did you forget that you have single guys blocked. It's like an accusation against me which is untrue when its impossible for me to pm and I only commented when I did because that was the first time I was back on fab

I would prefer that this was left as my views are from experience and will not change. Most of views people have said I agree with its just wrong comments or understanding the wrong way that as intended that I have had to comment on.

I won't comment again on this post but any cpls or single females can ask me about any of my points personally in a message if they want before they post, what maybe a wrong comment or understanding.

over a year ago

"Keeping it as friendly as possible , myself and others with the same viewpoint are only contesting the legality point of view. IF a relationship at work started causing problems at work ie arguments or position of authority issues etc , of course the work can take action, but the action taken will be against the behaviour of individuals not the relationship. Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger. Also you tried to back up earler claims pointed out since your recent post by introducing dogging to the equation. If we keep going like this we will be at teachers showing kids how to make pipe bombs , yes your right they just may lose their jobs on this scenario. Google the information yourself folks , try case law or .gov or any workers rights / investigations sites. You wont find any history of being sacked for being in a relationship with a co worker or being a sacked for being a swinger.

I see your point but in saying that I think everyone is saying the same thing in a way... no one is saying you can be sacked or treated negatively legally - however business runs on more than just official relationships and activities like swinging or just not getting on are also real factors... therefore having employees that do things others find not acceptable socially such as swinging or even just have a relationship that fails leaving bad feeling which impacts on the them and the rest of the workplace can be deemed inappropriate by SOME employers ... surely that can be agreed on just as the right to do what you want with who you want can be agreed on.

Absolutely agreed , the minute it starts affecting work then employers absolutely do have a legal right to step in but our outcry was the way the horror stories of sackings and rules stating you cannot have a relationship and disclosure cancelations etc would happen if you humped a co worker. Thats why i got myself in a flap lol. Some people cant accept there is a difference of companies preventing a relationship (illegal) with companies acting on various possible scenarios affecting work after maybe a relationship breaking down . (Legal)."

Thanks - yes both are valid and there to protect employee and employer in whatever eventuality. Sometimes the employee is the victim sometimes the employer is - all depending on circumstances - it just seemed folk were not understanding that the innocent party needs protecting no matter who they were lol xxx

over a year ago

Keeping it as friendly as possible. I've not named individuals and saying what they say is BS, (hope not, never lower myself to that level) and I'll still remain that type of person. I haven't ignored anything anyone have said or others, I've taken it on board.

if I do not know that field and make a comment on it then I will make sure people know I'm not fully aware of the facts or how it operates but all the stuff I have commented on, I am aware of and know of.

But Honestly why are you saying that I've dodged the question, you know I haven't, its clear as day

Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger . I've already stated its companies who would cancel contract with us because I was involved in this lifestyle and they cannot be seen to consorting with people of that nature.

My company was a partnership, meaning joint owner, so no one could take action against me except my partner, (if he found out contracts were lost because of me swinging), because of my actions but it was unknown to him as well of my lifestyle. All he would have known is that if we lost contracts and when if asked why I'm sure the companies would have said. There's other people on here saying exact same as me but you just choosing to pick on only parts of what I say when you know its wrong in context....

you also said; You wont find any history of being sacked for being in a relationship with a co worker or being a sacked for being a swinger. (but I never said that, its the actions swinging encompasses that are the problem.) (if caught playing on cam, dogging, playing in a club and some how a photograph taken etc.. that's the problem and sensitive in certain jobs)

I never said you can be sacked for being in a relationship or being a swinger, its the 'actions' that swinging encompasses. How the feck can that be misinterpreted but it has been on here by either unknowingly or just to shit stir.

If you are in a sensitive job working with children and on fab, for example on cam, playing with your cock or pussy or involved in a gangbang on cam or dogging, (all part of swinging) then if found out and brought to the attention of a business whose nature can then deemed to put them in disrepute.

If a teacher is caught dogging, part of swinging now, then she/he will be charged and it goes on their disclosure and I guarantee they will lose their job. How the hell can you disagree with that. The pipe bomb comment I really don't get why you said that, it doesn't make any of your comments more real.

The other girl who made the accusation about me not naming the company, ffs, I'm not going to as the business is still going and I will not name it.

Would she come out and just put her name, place of work and her designation in that work, no she wouldn't so is she BS, Would you?, would any of us? No we wouldn't, so why am I going to do so by naming the company or as she said the type of business which there isn't many doing it.

Actually your first post (which was the first reply to OP) mentioned what would happen if you were caught on fab (insinuating swinging)

but the full sentence wasThe business I ran with a partnership if anyone knew about me being on fab I would have lost contracts and thus at least 45 works would have lost their job. I just didn't go into detail how it would come about. Anyone who knew me as in 'people of the companies' who we had contracts with. ffsss my bad, but.... I didn't think I would have to spell everything out but if people who have a dislike of me or someone will ignore all the comments and put in only what they want. I cant do anything about that nor will I.

I'd rather let it run its course as I am clearly not being single minded and not making mis-comments about anyone and you can tell I'm taking everything on board what is being said. Some people on here are not.

p.s. Someone said he never had a pm, did you forget that you have single guys blocked. It's like an accusation against me which is untrue when its impossible for me to pm and I only commented when I did because that was the first time I was back on fab

I would prefer that this was left as my views are from experience and will not change. Most of views people have said I agree with its just wrong comments or understanding the wrong way that as intended that I have had to comment on.

I won't comment again on this post but any cpls or single females can ask me about any of my points personally in a message if they want before they post, what maybe a wrong comment or understanding.

"

You've always tried to see both viewpoints horsey - and thanks for this post - you've went to great lengths to explain and done so fairly and diplomatically xxx

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Horsey in answer to your long winded answer youve dodged the question of how you could lose contracts because your a swinger . I've already stated its companies who would cancel contract with us because I was involved in this lifestyle and they cannot be seen to consorting with people of that nature.

but the full sentence wasThe business I ran with a partnership if anyone knew about me being on fab I would have lost contracts and thus at least 45 works would have lost their job. I just didn't go into detail how it would come about. Anyone who knew me as in 'people of the companies' who we had contracts with. ffsss my bad, but.... I didn't think I would have to spell everything out but if people who have a dislike of me or someone will ignore all the comments and put in only what they want. I cant do anything about that nor will I.

You've always tried to see both viewpoints horsey - and thanks for this post - you've went to great lengths to explain and done so fairly and diplomatically xxx"

He has gone to great lengths agreed. He is STILL associating swinging with dogging, camming , pulling yer tadger on video etc , that is not the definition of swinging or what swinging is about. Because a website called Fab swingers includes all these options does not give you the right to say they are part of a swingers lifestyle and hence can be punished by your employer or gain undue sanctions . In your example a teacher on cam pulling their puddin should be dealt with appropriately and i totally agree but a swinger teacher having fun behind closed doors with other adults is an invation of privacy and has nothing to do with the school. You said you thought if someone was arrested for dogging it might affect a disclosure, of course it would affect a disclosure thats because dogging is illegal UNLIKE swinging which is NOT illegal. You have also harped on in loads of your posts that companies can LEGALLY question relationships in a workplace , try to get this , they have NO legal right to question a relationship or prevent it. For the last time hopefully i accept your point that they can act on innapropriate actions at work because of a relationship ie shagging , touching, arguing etc BECAUSE it affects work or collegues. And before you tell me a relationship could affect other employees thats tough titty on them dosnt mean a company has a right to question it ,again unless productivity is affected. Its like banging yer head against a brick wall here.

over a year ago

You've always tried to see both viewpoints horsey - and thanks for this post - you've went to great lengths to explain and done so fairly and diplomatically xxx

He has gone to great lengths agreed. He is STILL associating swinging with dogging, camming , pulling yer tadger on video etc , that is not the definition of swinging or what swinging is about. Because a website called Fab swingers includes all these options does not give you the right to say they are part of a swingers lifestyle and hence can be punished by your employer or gain undue sanctions . In your example a teacher on cam pulling their puddin should be dealt with appropriately and i totally agree but a swinger teacher having fun behind closed doors with other adults is an invation of privacy and has nothing to do with the school. You said you thought if someone was arrested for dogging it might affect a disclosure, of course it would affect a disclosure thats because dogging is illegal UNLIKE swinging which is NOT illegal. You have also harped on in loads of your posts that companies can LEGALLY question relationships in a workplace , try to get this , they have NO legal right to question a relationship or prevent it. For the last time hopefully i accept your point that they can act on innapropriate actions at work because of a relationship ie shagging , touching, arguing etc BECAUSE it affects work or collegues. And before you tell me a relationship could affect other employees thats tough titty on them dosnt mean a company has a right to question it ,again unless productivity is affected. Its like banging yer head against a brick wall here."

and like listening to a politician "if i use enough words when i talk around this point maybe people wont realise i am trying to deny something they can see in black and white i said 5 minutes ago"

You seem to be taking the hit for my comments devil sorry about that

Ps H ... since i know you are a fan of capital letters to make your point ... i said name your INDUSTRY ... wouldnt ever ask you to name your company and people are hardly going to track you down from things like.... education, building trade, financial services, civil service, hospitality, retail, distribution... .. but of course being obtuse to that helps serve your point better

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

He has gone to great lengths agreed. He is STILL associating swinging with dogging, camming , pulling yer tadger on video etc , that is not the definition of swinging or what swinging is about. Because a website called Fab swingers includes all these options does not give you the right to say they are part of a swingers lifestyle and hence can be punished by your employer or gain undue sanctions . In your example a teacher on cam pulling their puddin should be dealt with appropriately and i totally agree but a swinger teacher having fun behind closed doors with other adults is an invation of privacy and has nothing to do with the school. You said you thought if someone was arrested for dogging it might affect a disclosure, of course it would affect a disclosure thats because dogging is illegal UNLIKE swinging which is NOT illegal. You have also harped on in loads of your posts that companies can LEGALLY question relationships in a workplace , try to get this , they have NO legal right to question a relationship or prevent it. For the last time hopefully i accept your point that they can act on innapropriate actions at work because of a relationship ie shagging , touching, arguing etc BECAUSE it affects work or collegues. And before you tell me a relationship could affect other employees thats tough titty on them dosnt mean a company has a right to question it ,again unless productivity is affected. Its like banging yer head against a brick wall here.

and like listening to a politician "if i use enough words when i talk around this point maybe people wont realise i am trying to deny something they can see in black and white i said 5 minutes ago"

You seem to be taking the hit for my comments devil sorry about that

Ps H ... since i know you are a fan of capital letters to make your point ... i said name your INDUSTRY ... wouldnt ever ask you to name your company and people are hardly going to track you down from things like.... education, building trade, financial services, civil service, hospitality, retail, distribution... .. but of course being obtuse to that helps serve your point better "

Ah no worries , we have history about having different viewpoints me and mr h. It is never personal but he does like to elaborate his point and i always bite with a reply but im probably the same at times to. On calling bs on him i cant help that as he never proves me wrong with a plausible industry or job title. His job examples so far have used illegal activities to make the point . Another thread where we wont see eye to eye i guess. As last time bud this is not personal i promise you , i just seem to differ with you on lots of subjects. We may very well cross paths at a social sometime and i will be happy to buy you a beer. Just dont mention about 658 different topics . Who won last years tiddly wink world championship should probably be a safe topic for us .

over a year ago

I attempted to read this post but it found have took a while.

By *luteguyMan
over a year ago

Here and There

Good god! Still going on this - you lot have stamina, I’ll give you that.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

There are fewer words required for a dissertation

over a year ago

Did he ride her then?

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"There are fewer words required for a dissertation "

Im shocked your still here mr C . Especially since theres no pictures in this epic tale.

over a year ago

Can't believe this thread is still going! We've all had our say, let's leave it at that lol and breathe!! x

over a year ago

I used to be quite flirty in the workplace.

However several years ago it nearly all blew up in my face.

I think society has gone a different way now and caution is the buzzword. If I did develop true feelings for someone at work then who knows but it just seems best to keep work and home completely separate

over a year ago

"Can't believe this thread is still going! We've all had our say, let's leave it at that lol and breathe!! x"

No...us pedantic fuckers like to pick bones

over a year ago

"Can't believe this thread is still going! We've all had our say, let's leave it at that lol and breathe!! x

No...us pedantic fuckers like to pick bones "

So I see!! x

over a year ago

"Can't believe this thread is still going! We've all had our say, let's leave it at that lol and breathe!! x

So I see!! x"

It wouldn't happen if folk didn't spout misinformation

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

No...us pedantic fuckers like to pick bones "

Well do us all a favour and pick a bone at work and report back if you ended up drinking red red wine if you catch my drift

over a year ago

Well do us all a favour and pick a bone at work and report back if you ended up drinking red red wine if you catch my drift"

Oh that's long since been ticked off my to do list!

Still picking up a pay cheque and not a giro

over a year ago

"Did he ride her then? "
nope

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

[Removed by poster at 17/03/18 10:26:53]

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Can't believe this thread is still going! We've all had our say, let's leave it at that lol and breathe!! x"

To be fair cate, if people had just replied with a yes i would go for it or oh no that behaviour is not for me this thread would have been dead long ago. But what people did was spout horror stories and untruths to make thier views the only sensible option for the OP as the consequences could be dire , yourself included cate by introducing disclosures to the topic . Others only stood up and said your wrong, thats why it escalated.

over a year ago

To be fair cate, if people had just replied with a yes i would go for it or oh no that behaviour is not for me this thread would have been dead long ago. But what people did was spout horror stories and untruths to make thier views the only sensible option for the OP as the consequences could be dire , yourself included cate by introducing disclosures to the topic . Others only stood up and said your wrong, thats why it escalated."

I wasn't the only one who voiced my opinion and looking at the messages, nobody actually mentioned me by name until you just now x

over a year ago

To be fair cate, if people had just replied with a yes i would go for it or oh no that behaviour is not for me this thread would have been dead long ago. But what people did was spout horror stories and untruths to make thier views the only sensible option for the OP as the consequences could be dire , yourself included cate by introducing disclosures to the topic . Others only stood up and said your wrong, thats why it escalated.

I wasn't the only one who voiced my opinion and looking at the messages, nobody actually mentioned me by name until you just now x"

Have you just realised what you said further back was wholly inaccurate?

over a year ago

I wasn't the only one who voiced my opinion and looking at the messages, nobody actually mentioned me by name until you just now x

Have you just realised what you said further back was wholly inaccurate?"

Quite a few people on here we're like that. I only voiced my opinion! Jeezo leave me alone!! x

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Answers on a post card "

Dont you wish you were here

over a year ago

Quite a few people on here we're like that. I only voiced my opinion! Jeezo leave me alone!! x"

You claimed it as fact due to working in the legal profession!

over a year ago

Quite a few people on here we're like that. I only voiced my opinion! Jeezo leave me alone!! x

You claimed it as fact due to working in the legal profession!"

It is in my company, that's all I'm saying x

over a year ago

When this thread gets to 175, is it going to go back and start all over again, because it seems to be going round in circles?

over a year ago

"When this thread gets to 175, is it going to go back and start all over again, because it seems to be going round in circles? "

It will automatically be closed by the moderator x

over a year ago

"When this thread gets to 175, is it going to go back and start all over again, because it seems to be going round in circles?

It will automatically be closed by the moderator x"

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

To many want to appear as champions of industry.

you cant lose a job due to your pvt life.

putting that aspect in the public domain for some jobs will open yourself up to job loss yet others will lose their job for legally other reasons but sucking dick for fag butts is the real reason.

over a year ago

Just depends really on how much you want society to dictate your lifestyle, some say its right some say its wrong, some people might lose there business and its 100 employees.... but then some people will get away with it and have a laugh. Up to the individual to work out the risk/reward.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"There are fewer words required for a dissertation

Im shocked your still here mr C . Especially since theres no pictures in this epic tale. "

Haha you know me too well

Post new Message to Thread