Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Red head bbw threesome

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The other night was asking other half about her playing with another guy again. She did not say no but more it will prob turn you on more than me !! Does this mean she is actually up for it !! If so is anyone keen on helping lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure the male 90% of site would be interested in helping.

One question: You are in Yorkshire. Why are you asking the Scottish forum for help?

over a year ago

The only help I could offer is to suggest you ask her those questions and maybe then it might become a reality... she just might stab you with sharp scissors because you didn't realise it was just sex talk but hey - what's the worst that could happen

By *olincMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The only help I could offer is to suggest you ask her those questions and maybe then it might become a reality... she just might stab you with sharp scissors because you didn't realise it was just sex talk but hey - what's the worst that could happen "
good advice! Always best to check.

What’s the difference between a redhead and a terrorist? You can negotiate with a terrorist.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Show her your profile OP that may pique her interest.

over a year ago

"The only help I could offer is to suggest you ask her those questions and maybe then it might become a reality... she just might stab you with sharp scissors because you didn't realise it was just sex talk but hey - what's the worst that could happen good advice! Always best to check.

What’s the difference between a redhead and a terrorist? You can negotiate with a terrorist."

Can ye aye

Post new Message to Thread