Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sepultura and cannibal corpse

Jump to newest

By *andCforfun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Inverness

Anyone going to these gigs tomorrow and Thursday in Glasgow?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll be at Cannibal Corpse..... Looking forward to seeing Black Daliah Murder as support as well.

over a year ago

Inverness

I’m giving black dahlia a chance but I’ve heard their recorded stuff and didn’t think much of it

over a year ago

I caught a couple of tracks when they supported Children of Bodom a few years ago.... I was quite impressed, I've had a listen to their new album and it ok.

over a year ago

I can't get into new sepultura stuff but beneath the remains is one of my favourite ever albums

over a year ago

"I can't get into new sepultura stuff but beneath the remains is one of my favourite ever albums"

Not really listened to anything by them fir a while..... I've got the new album on just now...if someone played it and asked my to guess who it was I would have no clue.....

By *achinescrew001Man
over a year ago

IoW

Seps were never the same when Max left Aunty..... haven't really listened to them much since Roots.

over a year ago

Inverness

Yeah I know but I’m still going to have a blast seeing them, I seen the cavalera conspiracy a few years ago

over a year ago

Inverness

They where fucking awesome!!!!!

over a year ago

Male half at Corpse tonight.

over a year ago

"They where fucking awesome!!!!!"

One of my mates was said, said the same thing..... I'm looking forward to it tonight!!

over a year ago

"They where fucking awesome!!!!!

One of my mates was said, said the same thing..... I'm looking forward to it tonight!! "

Wasn't even there and I guarantee they were, seen them a bunch of times and they're just one of those few bands that never have an off performance.

over a year ago

One of my mates was said, said the same thing..... I'm looking forward to it tonight!!

Wasn't even there and I guarantee they were, seen them a bunch of times and they're just one of those few bands that never have an off performance."

There's just been too many gigs recently to get to them all.....wish I'd went to Obituary a week or so ago,...mate said its the best he'd seen them!

over a year ago

Inverness

Corpse where amazing tonight!!!

over a year ago

Inverness

Wasn't even there and I guarantee they were, seen them a bunch of times and they're just one of those few bands that never have an off performance.

There's just been too many gigs recently to get to them all.....wish I'd went to Obituary a week or so ago,...mate said its the best he'd seen them! "

The male half went to obituary he said it was awsome I couldn’t get the time of work he also went to pestilence which yet again I missed!!!

over a year ago

That was amazing.... Can't believe I'm home and on the couch fir 11 pm though....

over a year ago

Not been into Sep since Roots. Max left and I kinda took a sideways step from them

Post new Message to Thread