Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hide/show.... looked at me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your preference?

I've switched mine to hide just recently coz I'm a nosey bugger and sometimes go back for a second look and dont want to seem like a stalker haha...

What do you all prefer and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I like to perve like a ninja

Found when it shows some take it that you’re interested when really you’ve seen a status update or a forum post n just being nosy

K x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always hide my look at me lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/18 21:08:40]

over a year ago

I've always kept mine off. Don't see the need to show it as if I want to show interest, I'll message or wink them x

over a year ago

"I've always kept mine off. Don't see the need to show it as if I want to show interest, I'll message or wink them x"

My thoughts too.

over a year ago

"I've always kept mine off. Don't see the need to show it as if I want to show interest, I'll message or wink them x

My thoughts too. "

x

over a year ago

"I like to perve like a ninja

Found when it shows some take it that you’re interested when really you’ve seen a status update or a forum post n just being nosy

K x"

Yep this

over a year ago

I keep mine to hide me. Not just because I like to perv but whenever I had me shown almost every guy I viewed would message me.

Which is why I have filtered my messages so much too. Like you said if I'm interested I will message them.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

We don't have ours hidden.

By *ero StressMan
over a year ago

Scotland

"I've always kept mine off. Don't see the need to show it as if I want to show interest, I'll message or wink them x"

Lol that explains why nobody has ever winked me lol

over a year ago

"I've always kept mine off. Don't see the need to show it as if I want to show interest, I'll message or wink them x

Lol that explains why nobody has ever winked me lol"

Strange that as you look like a nice enough guy x

over a year ago

I don't mind. Will always show whose profile I've looked at.

over a year ago

"I don't mind. Will always show whose profile I've looked at. "

I will say I look at a lot of profiles just mainly for a read and if I see or read something I feel I wanna comment on, then I will.

If I see for example a cpl whose interest don't fit mine or they ask for a guy with a 14" cock etc... then I'll mark it in the private notes that I'm not for them.

Or sometimes I'll see a female profile who is lovely and interesting but I know I'm not for her so then again, private notes used and why.

I have clicked on profiles that I wish I hadn't for various reasons so obviously they will know that I looked but hey am a big boy so can handle the aftermath lolool.

over a year ago

I always go for a nosey in stealth mode

And sometimes if I like what I see I may wink

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Stealth mode so I can stalk horsey

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Perv with pride

over a year ago

"Perv with pride "

I'm a bit dolly sometimes and forget about ninja mode ...then get the inevitable "Hey babe, saw you checking my profile out"

Try not to reply with "Aye, and I'm away to bleach my eyeballs now!"

over a year ago

"Perv with pride

I'm a bit dolly sometimes and forget about ninja mode ...then get the inevitable "Hey babe, saw you checking my profile out"

"

Pmsllllll. Shot down in flames.

That's prob why I don't meaaage anyone if they have looked at my profile but if they have, if they got a wee giggle then it's all good ??

over a year ago

I am a firm believer in privacy to the max.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Perv with pride

"

Hahaha don't think I've ever messaged someone for just looking at my profile lol

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"I like to perve like a ninja

K x"

Exactly this

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Assumed we all join sites like this to meet people, expand our sexual boundaries and have fun on the way before slipping off this mortal coil, not to hide behind a screen, metaphorically peeking over a wall and running away before we get caught.

over a year ago

"Assumed we all join sites like this to meet people, expand our sexual boundaries and have fun on the way before slipping off this mortal coil, not to hide behind a screen, metaphorically peeking over a wall and running away before we get caught. "

True but I like to think the good folks of fab thought of the ups and downs (no pun intended there) of how the site works... for instance... you look... and as another poster then mails you thinking you want to meet... then we revert to that old scenario of do you reply to the message (because you were only looking and decided no, if it was yes you would have messaged yourself)... then you get the why not can we just chat scenario... ergo... private perving, it's perfect in every way

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"Assumed we all join sites like this to meet people, expand our sexual boundaries and have fun on the way before slipping off this mortal coil, not to hide behind a screen, metaphorically peeking over a wall and running away before we get caught.

True but I like to think the good folks of fab thought of the ups and downs (no pun intended there) of how the site works... for instance... you look... and as another poster then mails you thinking you want to meet... then we revert to that old scenario of do you reply to the message (because you were only looking and decided no, if it was yes you would have messaged yourself)... then you get the why not can we just chat scenario... ergo... private perving, it's perfect in every way "

Did you just have a sneaky peek at my profile there?

Go on, admit it, promise I won't annoy you with the whys and why nots.

over a year ago

"Assumed we all join sites like this to meet people, expand our sexual boundaries and have fun on the way before slipping off this mortal coil, not to hide behind a screen, metaphorically peeking over a wall and running away before we get caught.

True but I like to think the good folks of fab thought of the ups and downs (no pun intended there) of how the site works... for instance... you look... and as another poster then mails you thinking you want to meet... then we revert to that old scenario of do you reply to the message (because you were only looking and decided no, if it was yes you would have messaged yourself)... then you get the why not can we just chat scenario... ergo... private perving, it's perfect in every way

Go on, admit it, promise I won't annoy you with the whys and why nots. "

Nice ass but did I or didn’t I lol

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Go on, admit it, promise I won't annoy you with the whys and why nots.

Nice ass but did I or didn’t I lol "

Aww, that's teasing and thanks too.

over a year ago

I'm a stealth viewer most of the time.

But occasionally I look in full view.....multiple times.

It fair annoys some

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I’ve always ninja perved but as I’m hidden at the moment and have been for some time, I don’t really care either way

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I’ve always ninja perved but as I’m hidden at the moment and have been for some time, I don’t really care either way "

Short folk are easily overlooked .

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

I’ve come to the conclusion that everyone who looks at me does so in ninja mode as I haven’t had a peek taken in weeks lol

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Perv with pride

"

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Never use stealth mode

By *andy_FraserTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The first rule of Stealth Mode is not to talk about Stealth Mode...

Mandy

over a year ago

I think for women and couples the deluge of messages can at times be overwhelming and so I can completely understand why at times they would choose to hode their profile.

There is of course those instances where events in “normal” non-swinging life dictate that Fab interactions rightfully are not a priority and as such profiles get switched to inactive.

Dont understand the need for it so much with single guys though but I’m sure they will have thier reasons and perhaps not to dissimilar to the ones I’ve outlined previously for single females and couples

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Stealth for us

over a year ago

"I think for women and couples the deluge of messages can at times be overwhelming and so I can completely understand why at times they would choose to hode their profile.

There is of course those instances where events in “normal” non-swinging life dictate that Fab interactions rightfully are not a priority and as such profiles get switched to inactive.

Dont understand the need for it so much with single guys though but I’m sure they will have thier reasons and perhaps not to dissimilar to the ones I’ve outlined previously for single females and couples

"

yeah agree with all but I don't even think theres anything wrong if a single guy wants to hide in stealth either, they have their reasons I suppose.

What I do notice if you hide your profile on mobile then you cannot look at whose close to you and I think this is a good thing so hopefully the desktop version might end up the same.

over a year ago

Best way to be for me too

Post new Message to Thread