Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

How to sas-up male

Jump to newest

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

OK so women have it easy if not a little painful on occasion in this department heels, platforms, make-up, lingerie ect

But how do you sas-up men their seems very little you can do to achieve the impression of the same effort smart suit, clean shave, did hear a suggestion of cuff links perharps after shave but I find it irritates my skin

It seems very little when comparing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"OK so women have it easy if not a little painful on occasion in this department heels, platforms, make-up, lingerie ect

But how do you sas-up men their seems very little you can do to achieve the impression of the same effort smart suit, clean shave, did hear a suggestion of cuff links perharps after shave but I find it irritates my skin

It seems very little when comparing"

If it irritates your skin spray it on your clothes instead

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And you could spray it in front of you and walk into it. I sometimes do that with my perfume x

By *atsnTitsCouple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

Spray it into ur hair makes a scent last longer.

As long as men shower before meeting women ,smell nice, look smart, clean finger nails and brush their teeth it’s all good in my opinion. Just having those basics covered is all that is required

Tits

over a year ago

I like my men earthy and naked, so I'm of no help

over a year ago

"Spray it into ur hair makes a scent last longer.

As long as men shower before meeting women ,smell nice, look smart, clean finger nails and brush their teeth it’s all good in my opinion. Just having those basics covered is all that is required

Tits "

Good suggestion but what if your Bald? Lol

over a year ago

You're 27 and you're basically asking how to dress yourself to appear smart and impressionable.

Jesus wept...

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don’t shave

"You're 27 and you're basically asking how to dress yourself to appear smart and impressionable.

Jesus wept... "

That’s what butlers are for

John

over a year ago

"Don’t shave

You're 27 and you're basically asking how to dress yourself to appear smart and impressionable.

Jesus wept...

That’s what butlers are for

John "

Ha ha! Gotta give you that one!

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

OP: Dress smartly in a manner that suits you. You could try something like thread.com if you don’t know what looks good. But think of words like ‘smart’ and ‘classic’. Please don’t think ‘sass’.

"perharps after shave but I find it irritates my skin"
Google making your own aftershave, using essential oils, carrier oil and Vitamin E. Be subtle with it, though.

over a year ago

Personally I find a nice slim fit shirt, clean shaven and nice aftershave, ohh and polished shoes are a must

By *atsnTitsCouple
over a year ago

Land Of Naughtiness

Tits Good suggestion but what if your Bald? Lol "

Emmmmm slap it on ur heed I’ve never been with a bald man so I dunno the answer lollll. Rub some behind ears maybe???

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

But on a serious note Andy I’d say your style matches your character so I wouldn’t worry too much about a overhaul. Nice shoes always go a long way and as I like to think of it, your feet have stopped growing so invest in decent shoes as they can make or break an outfit

John

over a year ago

Tits "

exactly, clean, presentable and extremely fresh breath, nothing more off putting than bad breath

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Beauty comes from within. Just have a shower, relax and be yourself.x

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Personally I find a nice slim fit shirt, clean shaven and nice aftershave, ohh and polished shoes are a must"

You’re called ‘rugged lad’ and, according to your photo, you’ve got a beard.

By *ubmissiveman8520Man
over a year ago

Swansea

A smartly pressed trousers shirt and jacket or a suit with or without a tie polished shoes so the lady can see you can make the effort for them

By *atureMale321Man
over a year ago

Moray

I tend to put my teeth in

over a year ago

"A smartly pressed trousers shirt and jacket or a suit with or without a tie polished shoes so the lady can see you can make the effort for them "

That's a bit much when meeting for a coffee.

Or anything really

over a year ago

Tits Good suggestion but what if your Bald? Lol

Emmmmm slap it on ur heed I’ve never been with a bald man so I dunno the answer lollll. Rub some behind ears maybe??? "

il keep that in mind

Post new Message to Thread