Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Twoyears

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The law of averages tells me I.musy be doing something wrong,any advice appreciated, long time fabber,always polite never pushy,good laugh,why can't I get a conversation at leat,any advice appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Truthfully

Boring pics on your profile.

over a year ago

If your chat is pish that's unlikely to help

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

There's nothing about your profile that s_ands out to me, rather generic, sorry

V

over a year ago

Got to agree about the chat. Polite and respectful gets boring quickly...inject a bit of humour and cheek into your messages x

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Dosnt matter what you put on your profile, it will appeal to some and not to others , this is another look at me thread. Go to a social go to a club , meet in person , end of lesson .

over a year ago

Not sure what the two years of the post means, I take it you've been on the site two years.

I mean no disrespect when I say this but what worries me is that you don't know yourself why your not having what you think is success on here. I think in most cases of each guy that says the same if they are honest with themselves and just use their common sense they will realise why.

It's a FACT, we all have to remember, no matter what, we will interest some people and others will have no interest in us at all.

I don't show face pics on my profile nor have I had a cock pic on my profile or even sent a cock pic in a message but my profile tells people a little about me, some of the info will chase people away and some will make them interested but that's life.

On fab you should really just get yourself seen, on the forums, going to socials, in the chat rooms, going to clubs, (although this is the only thing I will not do). Also never send a cock pic or even have a cock pic on your profile.

be respectful and treat everyone the same, (as I'm sure you prob do). If someone is not nice just avoid.

I do all those things listed and I do very well on fab but I'm respectful and discreet and I'm only interested in having a laugh and a giggle and good chat, making friends and if fun happens along the way even better if not, fuck it, just have more laughs

I hope the advice from myself helps if not then I hope the advice from others on this post helps and no matter what, get your ass in gear and enjoy fab, it can be such a fun place. Wish you all the best OP

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Be yourself .don't change you to be a better appealing self for fab..oh and get a horsey 6 pack .3.99 in lidl. You easy get a ride then

By *anarkshirelassCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Said it before and I'll say it again, primarily where it relates to guy's saying ' getting nowhere on here' and I do sympathise with them on the issue, but If you going to have pics up on your profile, have something other than a cokc pic.

Silly as it is, but its obviously something guys just in here cant comprehend, is that women on here are fed up of cock and dick pics and we'll simply switch off.

Nice torso pic with op wearing a nice, white shirt and jeans, or even a suit would get my attention. I'm conscious a lot of ladies think the same.

Stand out, be different be yourself and hopefully you'll get better luck

over a year ago

Totally agree with the above post. I've said it myself before and will say it again, cock pics on profile and even sending in a message to a woman is a big turn off. A nice first message and actually wanting to make conversation with me grabs my attention over anything dirty. Show your personality in your messages but in a good way, show some respect to the person your messaging and you'll get respect back. Good luck OP, hope it goes well for you x

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

If you have been on for 2 years and have been actively looking for a meet, I’m going to say this site is not for you!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Nothing is guaranteed on Fab. Organise a social event if there isn’t one near you. I get Fabbers along to a pub quiz for a chat and a laugh. Only takes a few for a quiz team.

Once you get verified and meet some people hopefully you’ll start getting meets. Be proactive.

Post new Message to Thread