Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ballbusting/CBT

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lately I have been getting into ballbusting. Pretty hard be it by myself or with women. I feel like I’m being judged but it’s just what I like. Is there any women at all who is into this sort of thing ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

oh dear I've just googled it!

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

During a few "sessions" I have switched and indulged in a bit of both, last time I "borrowed" (his) steel toe cap boots....meh, if your gonna do it, do it right. lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"During a few "sessions" I have switched and indulged in a bit of both, last time I "borrowed" (his) steel toe cap boots....meh, if your gonna do it, do it right. lol "

My balls just shot up into my stomach reading that. Cheers for the thought

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Brings tears tae a gless eye .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you actually done it or are you just extracting the urine?

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Judging by their profiles there's more than a few who would be happy to help.

But I have to ask you this. WTF!!!?

over a year ago

There's some pretty extreme footage of this stuff going about!

Crossed my legs n was wincing in the imagined agony with one in particular...guy underneath a section of floorboards with his cock n balls through a hole,then a lass starts jumping up n down on him in a pair of stilettos! Was quite a bit of blood by the time it was halfway through....watch a lot more gory stuff than that,but even I couldn't watch till the end!

Ooooyaaafkrrrr!!!

I'll also say it takes big balls to let a lass batter ye in the balls!

over a year ago

I'm quite happy with mine swinging between my knees. I'll not be letting anyone of any gender launch a foot at my boys

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

That is so stupid it beggars belief.

over a year ago

Think I've found my calling. I'd have kicked them into next week had our paths crossed yesterday.

over a year ago

"There's some pretty extreme footage of this stuff going about!

Crossed my legs n was wincing in the imagined agony with one in particular...guy underneath a section of floorboards with his cock n balls through a hole,then a lass starts jumping up n down on him in a pair of stilettos! Was quite a bit of blood by the time it was halfway through....watch a lot more gory stuff than that,but even I couldn't watch till the end!

Ooooyaaafkrrrr!!!

I'll also say it takes big balls to let a lass batter ye in the balls! "

Ooft! That would bring a tear to a glass eye that would!

over a year ago

"There's some pretty extreme footage of this stuff going about!

Ooooyaaafkrrrr!!!

I'll also say it takes big balls to let a lass batter ye in the balls!

Ooft! That would bring a tear to a glass eye that would!"

Sure it brought a few to my own n that just from seeing it on a screen!

over a year ago

Omg I’m not even going to google it I once kneed a boy in the sack for calling me a name I was about fifteen I cried for hours after he collapsed on the floor and they had to call an ambulance

over a year ago

"Omg I’m not even going to google it I once kneed a boy in the sack for calling me a name I was about fifteen I cried for hours after he collapsed on the floor and they had to call an ambulance "

Did you hurt your knee?

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

"Omg I’m not even going to google it I once kneed a boy in the sack for calling me a name I was about fifteen I cried for hours after he collapsed on the floor and they had to call an ambulance

Did you hurt your knee?"

Did giggle there. I have it on good authority that when they are in the "zone" it's more like that very fine line between pain and pleasure....I do get that, as I like "punished" in other ways that some would think WTF....but I love.

over a year ago

"Omg I’m not even going to google it I once kneed a boy in the sack for calling me a name I was about fifteen I cried for hours after he collapsed on the floor and they had to call an ambulance

Did you hurt your knee?"

Lol no I was fine he ended up with a twisted scrotum

By *ookie an creamCouple
over a year ago

Fife

Not my cup of tea like a good spanking but little bit to far for my pain threshold lol

over a year ago

Did you hurt your knee?

Lol no I was fine he ended up with a twisted scrotum"

Just out of interest,what was he daft enough to call you that made you cry n twist his nads?

Post new Message to Thread