Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

" your loss "

Jump to newest

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

Yes I'm aware it's spelt you're, but I'm not the simpleton that sends these messages...

Don't you just love that retort in response to a knockback you have dealt.

errrrmmm, I said no, not Interested, no thank you, sorry not my cup of tea....or whatever form the KB response took. So explain how it's my loss? It would only be a loss if it was something I wanted, but couldn't get?

Fucking half witted, wankspanners..,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pmsl, aye agreed Jo, I’ve wondered that too but it would seem you can’t win. Be polite and reply (as often asked) you get that response or, can we just chat/why not/am I not your type? Try to outline all the answers to questions on your profile I.E. how you are/why you’re here etc then it’s apparently a list of bitch demands... thankfully there ARE some fab (pun intended) people out there or we wouldn’t be here... however... some of them have my share of legs... just sayin’ CxXx

By *ooking for bbwsCouple
over a year ago

secret garden chilling, always something to do in the garden

Then they try to big themselves up by saying, how good they our an wot were missing out on, but actually there not the worlds greatest in bed,then the abuse comes, so out comes the block button....

over a year ago

You have to get asked for a meet, to turn someone down, before you can get a "your loss" message...

I've never sent one, personally. I don't see the point.

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

It is actually your

The clown that sent the last one said you're..... I got kerfuddled... obviously " you-are a loss" would make no sense, but neither do these bawheids....

Either way a no from me doesn't equate to a loss on my side

over a year ago

"It is actually your

The clown that sent the last one said you're..... I got kerfuddled... obviously " you-are a loss" would make no sense, but neither do these bawheids....

Either way a no from me doesn't equate to a loss on my side "

Mebbe they can’t do equations either

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Maybe they mean your marbles

over a year ago

"Maybe they mean your marbles"

Mine went doon a stank long ago.

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Completely agree, when guys reply with that or ask why I'm not interested in them I just ignore them.

V

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Haha this is funny cos it’s true.

The first few reply’s I got like this I tried to respond to. But these men I’d lost out on had already blocked me.

Damn!!!

over a year ago

I always reply with...

Il take that chance

over a year ago

What I get in response to fuck off is..

...you can't handle the dick. Oh. My cunt is too insulted I'm not accepting this challenge lol

over a year ago

My usual response is

doubt it.

over a year ago

Don't know why guys say that too girls. They must think that the are getting one over them when they aint.

I don't see any girls having a loss cause I'm not for them or that our paths don't cross. I'm sure their life and my life will still just continue regardless and have up's n down's like everyone else

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"wankspanners"

By *ink-KameraMan
over a year ago

Livingston

Just another example of some males on here failing to recognise that while we (the males) are in the majority it's the women who have the real power.

For every male on here who believes he is a sex god and he could/should just snap his fingers and have ever woman knocking at his door there are another dozen equally qualified but more modest males actually recognising that they NEED the woman to accept them for any form of contact to be successful. The women have the power to decline or accept you gents so show some respect and at least try and converse like an adult if your looking for some adult fun.

over a year ago

"Just another example of some males on here failing to recognise that while we (the males) are in the majority it's the women who have the real power.

For every male on here who believes he is a sex god and he could/should just snap his fingers and have ever woman knocking at his door there are another dozen equally qualified but more modest males actually recognising that they NEED the woman to accept them for any form of contact to be successful. The women have the power to decline or accept you gents so show some respect and at least try and converse like an adult if your looking for some adult fun."

And if all that fails try white knighting

over a year ago

"Just another example of some males on here failing to recognise that while we (the males) are in the majority it's the women who have the real power.

For every male on here who believes he is a sex god and he could/should just snap his fingers and have ever woman knocking at his door there are another dozen equally qualified but more modest males actually recognising that they NEED the woman to accept them for any form of contact to be successful. The women have the power to decline or accept you gents so show some respect and at least try and converse like an adult if your looking for some adult fun.

And if all that fails try white knighting "

Curious as to what white knighting is lol

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=White%20Knight

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

Maybe it makes there wee hurt feelings a bit better.

Far too many sensitive wee souls on here.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I always reply with I cant lose what I never wanted in the first place

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

And if all that fails try white knighting

Curious as to what white knighting is lol"

Is that not a tumblr dryer?

over a year ago

Had a guy message me saying the usual guff " hi there, seen your profile and pics, like what I see...yadda yadda".

Told him no thank you and he responded with "your tits are too small anyway for me to meet you" aye some wankspanners on here alright!

over a year ago

"Yes I'm aware it's spelt you're, but I'm not the simpleton that sends these messages...

errrrmmm, I said no, not Interested, no thank you, sorry not my cup of tea....or whatever form the KB response took. So explain how it's my loss? It would only be a loss if it was something I wanted, but couldn't get?

Fucking half witted, wankspanners..,"

It’s actually Your

over a year ago

For "your loss" read "I'm fed up and hurt at being rejected so I'm going to convince myself - and you - I really don't give a shit."

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Tain

Is a wankspanner for tightening your nuts?

over a year ago

"For "your loss" read "I'm fed up and hurt at being rejected so I'm going to convince myself - and you - I really don't give a shit.""

Still no excuse for it though.

From all the threads and status' about it in the past, you'd think it would get through to the knuckledraggers eventually.

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Just sent a guy a message saying sorry not meeting anyone new at the moment.

He replied aww too bad but thanks for the reply. I nearly collapsed in surprise but unfortunately the abusive newer are the norm I'm afraid x

over a year ago

"For "your loss" read "I'm fed up and hurt at being rejected so I'm going to convince myself - and you - I really don't give a shit."

Still no excuse for it though.

From all the threads and status' about it in the past, you'd think it would get through to the knuckledraggers eventually."

Yes but let's be honest here. Who likes being rejected? For many it can be a huge dent to their confidence. However, saying that, there is no point in joining this site and creating a profile if you cannot cope with rejection.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I’ve tried love honey Ann summers and online can’t find a wankspanner anywhere .

over a year ago

"I’ve tried love honey Ann summers and online can’t find a wankspanner anywhere . "

Try Toolstation.

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"I’ve tried love honey Ann summers and online can’t find a wankspanner anywhere .

Try Toolstation."

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I’ve tried love honey Ann summers and online can’t find a wankspanner anywhere .

Try Toolstation.

"

Nae luck there either . You’d have thought screwfix would’ve had them too .

over a year ago

I would have bet money on screwfix. I even checked out B&Q

over a year ago

Try Toolstation.

Nae luck there either . You’d have thought screwfix would’ve had them too . "

Screwfix is only for PE & ED problems.

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"Yes I'm aware it's spelt you're, but I'm not the simpleton that sends these messages...

Fucking half witted, wankspanners..,

It’s actually Your "

Im aware of that, thats why i corrected myself with my second post

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Ah you fool ... you would have gotten away with it had you not said

I assumed it was in the idiom of those types of messages

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"Ah you fool ... you would have gotten away with it had you not said

I assumed it was in the idiom of those types of messages"

Shhhhhhh..... stop drawing attention to it, they'll notice

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Fucking half witted, wankspanners..,"

Wankspanner. Lmfao. I am soooo borrowing that!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’d rather have a handful of brilliant meets than lots of mediocre ones.

I don’t really care if it’s my loss. If someone isn’t my type I’m not going to pretend otherwise.

By *ogostick72Man
over a year ago

Scotland

Personality is the main thing for Me, sure we all like a nice face body etc but without personality the meets don't go well

over a year ago

"I always reply with I cant lose what I never wanted in the first place "
I actually used this today !

Post new Message to Thread