Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Red Sparrow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Saw it tonight, wee bit too long but great film.

And I've never really seen what all the fuss is about Jennifer Lawrence, both as an actress or a sex symbol, but she's good in this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Saw it tonight, wee bit too long but great film.

And I've never really seen what all the fuss is about Jennifer Lawrence, both as an actress or a sex symbol, but she's good in this.

"

Good to know as I rather fancy it. Agree re Jennnifer Lawrence but do think she’s one of those folk that just capture the Zeitgeist.

over a year ago

Have to admit Jennifer Lawrence is very sexy just something about her x

over a year ago

"Have to admit Jennifer Lawrence is very sexy just something about her x"

I think it's the confidence she has, the way she carries herself. And she totally nails the character in this.

over a year ago

"Have to admit Jennifer Lawrence is very sexy just something about her x

I think it's the confidence she has, the way she carries herself. And she totally nails the character in this."

That’s one lucky character she is nailing

over a year ago

I find her a bit too "plastic", as if she came from a Japanese robotics lab. I prefer women who have something unique and quirky about them, and she hasn't got thay for me.

over a year ago

"I find her a bit too "plastic", as if she came from a Japanese robotics lab. I prefer women who have something unique and quirky about them, and she hasn't got thay for me."

That's why you like me...ma buck teeth and gommy eye just tip you over the edge, don't they?

over a year ago

"I find her a bit too "plastic", as if she came from a Japanese robotics lab. I prefer women who have something unique and quirky about them, and she hasn't got thay for me.

That's why you like me...ma buck teeth and gommy eye just tip you over the edge, don't they?"

Not to mention your odd sized feet. I like that you can look at Glasgow Cross and Brigton Cross at the same time. And I can hide by standing right in front of you.

All I ask is that you don't give me anymore love bites with those teeth. The last one took six months to fade.

over a year ago

"I find her a bit too "plastic", as if she came from a Japanese robotics lab. I prefer women who have something unique and quirky about them, and she hasn't got thay for me.

That's why you like me...ma buck teeth and gommy eye just tip you over the edge, don't they?

Not to mention your odd sized feet. I like that you can look at Glasgow Cross and Brigton Cross at the same time. And I can hide by standing right in front of you.

All I ask is that you don't give me anymore love bites with those teeth. The last one took six months to fade. "

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

That's why you like me...ma buck teeth and gommy eye just tip you over the edge, don't they?"

Lol ‘gommy eye’ has just floored me there

over a year ago

Lol ‘gommy eye’ has just floored me there"

One eye away to the shops and the other one is coming back with the change.

over a year ago

One eye away to the shops and the other one is coming back with the change."

You paint such a charming picture. Like Picasso in his cubist period...

By *witcherooMan
over a year ago

Muirhead

Reminds me of my old music teacher “gommy Tommy”.

He had 2 wonky eyes AND a hair lip

over a year ago

You paint such a charming picture. Like Picasso in his cubist period... "

I actually remember saying that to someone as an insult

"You've got a coupon like a Picasso painting..."

They obviously didn't know their artists and took this as a compliment!

over a year ago

You paint such a charming picture. Like Picasso in his cubist period...

I actually remember saying that to someone as an insult

"You've got a coupon like a Picasso painting..."

They obviously didn't know their artists and took this as a compliment!"

I picture you like "The Portrait of Dora Maar".

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Like Marty Feldman lol

over a year ago

Like Marty Feldman lol"

Admit it....You've got a semi lol.

over a year ago

Like Marty Feldman lol

Admit it....You've got a semi lol."

I bet Marty gives you a "wide-on"!

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Seen it last night, we both thought it was really good. Jennifer Lawrence is really good in it and had us right up till the end wondering who was the target and who was on which side. Would recommend. G

over a year ago

Look at this from the Daily Reckless:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/oscars-2018s-best-dressed-jennifer-12128573

The vacant expression, and the open mouth make her looks like a sex doll.

over a year ago

Would love to see this film, I love Jennifer Lawrence, she's a great actress x

Post new Message to Thread