Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Meeting a couple?

Jump to newest

By *Delilah OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Something I'm considering. But as not a bisexual, I'm wondering what exactly involves? I'm talking about mf couple. Taking turns? Same room/ not same room? Or an extra lady is there for a bi experience? Some profiles don't give too much info or I'm just clueless?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ewshyTV/TS
over a year ago

falkirk

why dont you find a genuine couple you like, and give it a try, youve nothing to lose and everything to gain, you shoukdnt be short of offers , let us know how you get on please , good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You do whatever makes you comfortable .

As the above poster says..find a cpl you get on with chat a bit and arrange a social.then take it from There.

No rights or wrongs

By *ngelkDevilCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Depends what you are looking for. For us I like playing with the girl and we both playing with her and her us etc. But if you are not bi it's up to you what you are comfortable with

over a year ago

I suppose it would all come down to what you are comfortable with.

I know Mrs f wants to watch me with another woman but equally she would happily get involved.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

"Something I'm considering. But as not a bisexual, I'm wondering what exactly involves? I'm talking about mf couple. Taking turns? Same room/ not same room? Or an extra lady is there for a bi experience? Some profiles don't give too much info or I'm just clueless? "

We have had a couple of ffm meets where the other woman was straight and it is no problem, just go with the flow. The hubby is quite good that he seems to make sure each of us get equal attention. You never know in the heat of the moment you may find yourself playing with her boobs or maybe even using a toy on her even though you are straight.

over a year ago

"Something I'm considering. But as not a bisexual, I'm wondering what exactly involves? I'm talking about mf couple. Taking turns? Same room/ not same room? Or an extra lady is there for a bi experience? Some profiles don't give too much info or I'm just clueless? "

I enjoy watching hubby with another female and this type of meet is of interest to us. Also enjoy being one of 2 females playing with hubby but not one another!

By *Delilah OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 04/03/18 15:24:23]

By *Delilah OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 04/03/18 15:24:55]

By *Delilah OP   Woman