Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hangover Horn

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am shocked how many messages I receive about HH help, I mentioned to Ryan and he thought it was hilarious and says yes always the same.

I have to say I could not think of nothing worse than a boozy breath stranger turning up in my bed with a HH.

Giving me his horn then falling fast a sleep due to alcohol and loss of HH.

Then waking up and wanting to use my toilet .... although I am not a drinker I have no objections to alcohol, but for sure a beer breath is not getting near my lips (top or middle).

Just have a wank boys then come online, think you will have more success.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I am shocked how many messages I receive about HH help, I mentioned to Ryan and he thought it was hilarious and says yes always the same.

I have to say I could not think of nothing worse than a boozy breath stranger turning up in my bed with a HH.

Giving me his horn then falling fast a sleep due to alcohol and loss of HH.

Then waking up and wanting to use my toilet .... although I am not a drinker I have no objections to alcohol, but for sure a beer breath is not getting near my lips (top or middle).

Just have a wank boys then come online, think you will have more success. "

When I get a hangover the only horn I have is the one blowing loudly in my heed can't manage a wank never mind sex so you no get those messages from me ha

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Yeah, when I’m hungover the last thing I want is for fluids to leave my body. That shot could be the one that makes your brain pop.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Sunday mornings are 'great'

For the "me horny, meet?" hangover horn messages.

I know your lying in your bed with cock in hand, fuck off and go finish your wank

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm an evening guy but my Mrs craves it in the morning.

Only answer is an all nighter.

Post new Message to Thread