Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Morning :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How are Are we all dealing with the cabin fever and the no bread and milk situation

Roads a lot better today so hopefully you naughty people get out and about so what’s are we all doing today/tonight then ? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I have been off work since Wednesday and ran out of bread yesterday lol but surviving so far lol

over a year ago

Buses are now running in Edinburgh so I’m back to work as normal- looking for a meet this afternoon either social or straight into filthy fun so feel free to read my profile

over a year ago

Hoping to get to gym later. Have been climbing the walls after 3 days off work!

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"How are Are we all dealing with the cabin fever and the no bread and milk situation

X"

No cabin fever here! Snow Boots on and went for walks.

And the no bread and no milk situation was hilarious! Kept me and my laddies entertained! We were discussing disaster scenarios etc... was fun!

over a year ago

Laughed at the FB post going around that Greggs pasties we’re now being used as legal tender

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Laughed at the FB post going around that Greggs pasties we’re now being used as legal tender "

People checking out others trolley to see how many breads and milk they took

Have not been to shops since Tuesday!

Been making my own bread and my freezer is always full!

Missed a trick as someone was selling her homemade loaves for £3 on Facebook selling pages lol

Warm bread and butter... I get selfish lol

By *ymmanglasgowMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Housework

over a year ago

That reminds me of the still game xmas special from years ago as winston was stealing sprouts out a woman’s basket to give to Eric lol x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Have bread and milk back out working

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’ve enjoyed it. Out playing with kids in snow. Baking bread with them in the kitchen.

Like a bit of routine though, so normality on Monday will be welcome!

over a year ago

"How are Are we all dealing with the cabin fever and the no bread and milk situation

X

And the no bread and no milk situation was hilarious! Kept me and my laddies entertained! We were discussing disaster scenarios etc... was fun!

"

I'll let the walkers eat me in the zombie apocalypse if I can't a Mothers Pride plain loaf. There'd be no point in going on.

By *astEndGuyGLAMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I am nursing a hangover and feeling the urge to get out but have nothing to get out to do...

Bloody hopeless!

over a year ago

X

I'll let the walkers eat me in the zombie apocalypse if I can't a Mothers Pride plain loaf. There'd be no point in going on. "

Pmsl in my house we ran out of bread and I felt like Marie Antionette ‘let them eat cake’ lol I made pancakes for breakfast and cheese scones to have with soup so the kids were fine with that and Scott managed out yesterday to get some precious bread and milk. With my daughter having celiac disease I have to bake things for her anyway so always have plenty of gluten free flour, I’ve just not got round to attempting bread yet.

Musicmaid x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

X

I'll let the walkers eat me in the zombie apocalypse if I can't a Mothers Pride plain loaf. There'd be no point in going on. "

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

X

I'll let the walkers eat me in the zombie apocalypse if I can't a Mothers Pride plain loaf. There'd be no point in going on.

Pmsl in my house we ran out of bread and I felt like Marie Antionette ‘let them eat cake’ lol I made pancakes for breakfast and cheese scones to have with soup so the kids were fine with that and Scott managed out yesterday to get some precious bread and milk. With my daughter having celiac disease I have to bake things for her anyway so always have plenty of gluten free flour, I’ve just not got round to attempting bread yet.

Musicmaid x"

Ooh never attempted scones! I am the same Musicmaid, with kids with allergies it is much easier to do things from scratch. I have lots of different flours for cooking and baking.

Gram or chickpea flour is great to make chapatis and is gluten free

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

X

Musicmaid x

Ooh never attempted scones! I am the same Musicmaid, with kids with allergies it is much easier to do things from scratch. I have lots of different flours for cooking and baking.

Gram or chickpea flour is great to make chapatis and is gluten free "

I'm coming to maxs for tea. ..I'll provide the homemade soup you provide the baking I'm pants at homebaking

over a year ago

X

Musicmaid x

I'm coming to maxs for tea. ..I'll provide the homemade soup you provide the baking I'm pants at homebaking "

If you do the soup, I’ll do scones, cakes oh and my chocolate brownies all we need is someone to do a main course max and it’s a dinner party lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

X

Musicmaid x

I'm coming to maxs for tea. ..I'll provide the homemade soup you provide the baking I'm pants at homebaking

If you do the soup, I’ll do scones, cakes oh and my chocolate brownies all we need is someone to do a main course max and it’s a dinner party lol "

Better get my spices out then lol

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

X

Musicmaid x

If you do the soup, I’ll do scones, cakes oh and my chocolate brownies all we need is someone to do a main course max and it’s a dinner party lol

Better get my spices out then lol "

I don't eat escargot though max

Post new Message to Thread