Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Advice from the ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, My partner and I have been playing with others for years.

We have had threesomes in the past but have now decided to try solo meets. We have set out our rules for one another and talked through a mass amount of scenarios. We both get extremely turned on talking about so have decided it's time.

As you can imagine their is no shortage of guys wanting her lol

Now for the bit I need help with... I'm a guy who has a partner but wants to enjoy the company of other women. Obviously it's all consensual and it raises no issues between myself and my partner.

Is this something you would consider or is it a complete waste of time even asking?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi, My partner and I have been playing with others for years.

We have had threesomes in the past but have now decided to try solo meets. We have set out our rules for one another and talked through a mass amount of scenarios. We both get extremely turned on talking about so have decided it's time.

Now for the bit I need help with... I'm a guy who has a partner but wants to enjoy the company of other women. Obviously it's all consensual and it raises no issues between myself and my partner.

Is this something you would consider or is it a complete waste of time even asking? "

I'm not looking to meet guys so not your target market. From what I can gather though if the women on here are able to speak to your partner and confirm everything you say then there shouldn't be an issue. Mind you, you then have quite a few other obstacles to overcome as a male on here.

Good luck.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Females will always find it easier than males I suppose, but I'm sure there are many couples this already works for, so surely not a waste of time.

R

over a year ago

Hi Mrs doggy, she has her own profile and we're both all verified. I'm still using our couples profile because it was my email we used to set it up and it won't let me have 2 profiles with same email address. I've heard as a male it will be a lot harder to even get chatting to the right people but I'm charming, funny and loads of fun... I leave the looks to others lol

Thank you for the words of encouragement _ittlemissnaughtybutnice. I really hope so it's been a long time in the pipe line lol

over a year ago

We too decided we'd try the whole going solo thing. This has worked better for me than it has for hubby. Unfortunately because of the dickheads on here,all guys get a hard time which I think is really unfair

If you figure out the answer, please let us know.

L x

over a year ago

We have a rule that we will only meet separately if we both meet people on the same night. This stops the siting at home wondering what's going on. We have kids so this helps with the amount of baby sitting needed

Yeah I have seen some of the messages guys on here are sending. Hopefully I don't come across like that

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Hi, My partner and I have been playing with others for years.

Is this something you would consider or is it a complete waste of time even asking? "

We have been meeting solo for many years it can work for both parties

over a year ago

I have been meeting guys solo for twenty+years and haven't encountered any problems so far

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet one half of a swinging couple.

over a year ago

Hi Tracey, thanks for the reply... I'm sure you do find it easy lol I think the guys outnumber the women 1000 to 1 on the his site and it's really hard to stand out in the crowd but I will persevere

Thank you SteelHeels for you're opinion. I know it's not going to be everyones Cup of tea. Hopefully there's a few on here I can connect with

By *uilty_pleasuresCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

We meet as a couple and singly....I get a ton more messages than he does but both have had success, we enjoy knowing the other is out and being naughty...coming home to each other still wet n horny is a huge turn on for us...having clear expectations and total honesty is what works for us and similarly meeting on different nights saves a lot of childcare hassle. ...have fun.

over a year ago

Well, as being the other half I am - of course - bias lol! You're quite awesome

I understand that it's easy to get lost in the sea of messages that girls receive, you've seen that first hand from my profile! Kudos to the men who say they've had no issue! We have met women from this site before - repeatedly and it's been amazing, but it was never easy, not that we expected it to be a breeze lol.

You know I'm more than willing to chat and verify anything and I do hope that someone sees you and realises you are quite the catch

.. I know there are going to be people who all have their own rules and requirements generally and probably even more so when meeting someone who's already committed. As I said, someone will see that you're a gem I did

xXx

over a year ago

Good luck, OP. I only meet through my couples profile simply because it's much, much easier and I can't be arsed sending messages to females. Or having to bother with the inane initial chat. I'd stick with the couples one if I were you, but good luck either way.

over a year ago

"Hi Tracey, thanks for the reply... I'm sure you do find it easy lol I think the guys outnumber the women 1000 to 1 on the his site and it's really hard to stand out in the crowd but I will persevere

Thank you SteelHeels for you're opinion. I know it's not going to be everyones Cup of tea. Hopefully there's a few on here I can connect with "

Could you meet couples that meet separately? Ready made meet swap.

over a year ago

Yeah we're looking into that possibility too. I'm so glad people are taking the time to get back to me. Thank you toeveryone who has left a comment. I wasn't sure weather anyone would

over a year ago

Hi guys , we are obv chatting to both of you and can say that the chat has been excellent ...interesting thread too to see the pros / cons of separate meets/play x

over a year ago

"I wouldn't meet one half of a swinging couple. "

Me either....ended up on the wrong end of that before

over a year ago

The advice you'll mostly get from women on Fab is "go away and leave us alone"

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Its not hard , all you need is target couples as your preference and say you prefer to play separate. As some other couples said thats what they like plus we also state prefer playing separately. Reckon u would have more chances in that market.

over a year ago

My husband I both have single profiles on here plus our cpls 1

Yes it is ALOT harder for guys from cpls to meet alone than it is females

Maybe try some separate room fun with cpls 1st build up a friends circle that are cool with you meeting alone.

God luck

Post new Message to Thread