Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is sharing really caring??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been involved in a few MMF as the additional M wonder how I’d feel about bringing an in an additional M,F and MF into bedroom..wonder if there’s a difference mentally?? Thinking of discussing with my FB about a 3sum +, just wondering if I’d enjoy it as much when sharing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Been involved in a few MMF as the additional M wonder how I’d feel about bringing an in an additional M,F and MF into bedroom..wonder if there’s a difference mentally?? Thinking of discussing with my FB about a 3sum +, just wondering if I’d enjoy it as much when sharing"

Do you think she would enjoy it?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She’s told me her sexual fantasies are along the lines of more somes shall we say lol but fantasy and reality are different.

My question was more along the lines of would I feel different being the one who is sharing this time rather than the new additional member

over a year ago

Something I’ve always pondered myself

For years I’ve been the 3rd party in other relationships and watched as men get off seeing me with their wives/partners etc. and wondered what if the boot was on the other foot.

Could I bring a 3rd party into any relationship I was in.

I’ve done it that many times I think I switch off to the emotional side of sex as to me this is all a game and a fantasy lifestyle than reality, so yes I probably would

Single guy so not going to happen

over a year ago

I had a mmf Year’s ago wirh a FWB and it was great fun however my FWB couldn’t perform he struggled totally unlike him, think because there was some element of feelings there, he’s had all sorts of fun and been in group situations but was a first for him with someone who he cared about, we were never an item but very good friends and much more than just sex

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Something I’ve always pondered myself

For years I’ve been the 3rd party in other relationships and watched as men get off seeing me with their wives/partners etc. and wondered what if the boot was on the other foot.

Could I bring a 3rd party into any relationship I was in.

I’ve done it that many times I think I switch off to the emotional side of sex as to me this is all a game and a fantasy lifestyle than reality, so yes I probably would

Single guy so not going to happen

"

A lot struggle with the sharing concept and on here its not just couples but singles too .

Ive know singles who have coupled up and struggle with watching thier new partners with others

I love sharing and do it often

over a year ago

I love sharing, Jacs you can have my last Rolo

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I love sharing, Jacs you can have my last Rolo "
awww thank you hunni

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Interesting dilemma op and one which I have discussed with my female friend on here when we have talked about cuopling up ,We never because not sure if the emotional aspect would interfere with the down right fun of a the dynamics we enjoy I get I won't personally know till I'm actually in the situation of what is perceived as the true nature of swinging ,but good post op

over a year ago

"Interesting dilemma op and one which I have discussed with my female friend on here when we have talked about cuopling up ,We never because not sure if the emotional aspect would interfere with the down right fun of a the dynamics we enjoy I get I won't personally know till I'm actually in the situation of what is perceived as the true nature of swinging ,but good post op "

Is this the friend you had coffee with but didn't fancy?

Post new Message to Thread