Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Can’t accommodate...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is the deal with grown men not being able to accommodate? Aside from the ones that are cheating... The profiles that tend to state that they are “professionals” and whatnot, but they can’t afford their own living space?

I had a guy who invited me to “his” place, but turned out he lived with his married sister and her family.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"What is the deal with grown men not being able to accommodate? Aside from the ones that are cheating... The profiles that tend to state that they are “professionals” and whatnot, but they can’t afford their own living space?

I had a guy who invited me to “his” place, but turned out he lived with his married sister and her family. "

Bet that was a surprise to his sister

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What is the deal with grown men not being able to accommodate? Aside from the ones that are cheating... The profiles that tend to state that they are “professionals” and whatnot, but they can’t afford their own living space?

I had a guy who invited me to “his” place, but turned out he lived with his married sister and her family. "

Don't suppose he was from Ayr. That happened to me when on here single. Think his wife must have been at bingo lol. Made my excuses and left!

over a year ago

Well when I first joined fab I was living at my sisters with her hubby and first child so I couldn't accommodate and due to my job when I was in scots chat room when at the time was fantastic I wasn't on cam much so it did make it difficult. . I have been able to accommodate for quite a few years now but I only do it occasionally now.

You will get some like myself who are genuine who cannot accommodate but most will have a reason of being married, or girlfriend, boyfriend etc....

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

When we see guys that cant accommodate it immediately flags up that they are married

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"When we see guys that cant accommodate it immediately flags up that they are married "

It is quite a common reaction on here!

However when a woman says it, the immediate reaction is... she must have kids!!

Why not ask and see what the response is?

Maybe they have teenagers that can pop in?! Or live with their kids part time etc... or like me have oil paintings drying all over the blooming place?!

If you are chatting anyway, why not ask instead of assuming??

My opinion anyway.

over a year ago

"When we see guys that cant accommodate it immediately flags up that they are married

Maybe they have teenagers that can pop in?! Or live with their kids part time etc... or like me have oil paintings drying all over the blooming place?!

My opinion anyway."

I probably wouldn’t allow anyone in my house if I had oil paintings drying lol

over a year ago

I had a guy who invited me to “his” place, but turned out he lived with his married sister and her family.

Don't suppose he was from Ayr. That happened to me when on here single. Think his wife must have been at bingo lol. Made my excuses and left!"

Glasgow. I left within about 45 minutes of getting there

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"When we see guys that cant accommodate it immediately flags up that they are married

My opinion anyway.

I probably wouldn’t allow anyone in my house if I had oil paintings drying lol "

And that's why I don't

Avoids me killing anyone lol

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

My opinion anyway."

We do ask but are always wary that they tell the truth. We have been caught iut before when a guy said he couldn't accommodate as he had a flatmate. He was followed to our place by his wife who suspected that he was cheating. She ended up creating a scene at our door, calling me a slut and whore which was witnessed by a couple of our neighbours. It was a nightmare.

By *irsttimecouple2018Couple
over a year ago

South Ayrshire

We cannot accomodate as we have kids for half the time and at the moment our house looks like a bomb site as we are about to have work done on it so everything has to be packed up.

Maybe when we get it to a nice state we can change that.

By *andybumMan
over a year ago

perth

Ah I love the smell of turps in the morning ! Actually it's turps substitute these days isn't it.

over a year ago

My opinion anyway.

We do ask but are always wary that they tell the truth. We have been caught iut before when a guy said he couldn't accommodate as he had a flatmate. He was followed to our place by his wife who suspected that he was cheating. She ended up creating a scene at our door, calling me a slut and whore which was witnessed by a couple of our neighbours. It was a nightmare. "

There's the issue in a nutshell. Plenty women and couples don't accommodate either and why would you give out personal info to some of the nut jobs on here. You need to be very sure of who you're talking to before doing that.

But a lot of the time it is married guys cheating!

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Perhaps we/they don't want strangers in our house. Maybe once we/they get to know someone better then they will accommodate for the right people

By *erigoodMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I wouldn’t say it’s just a guy thing, just need to do your work before a meet does it really matter if they can or can’t accomdate it’s there issue,if there real enuff theyll be honest before meet and if not you just got sucked in, which happens too often

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Before people start casting aspersions and before this turns into a single guy bashing exercise they should realise that women aswell as men on here are also married and playing behind hubbys back

As a poster said above, why would you give out personal details and invite a stranger into your home considering the amount of unhinged fruitloops there is on here?

By *erigoodMan
over a year ago

glasgow

It is a sex meet after all, would it be any different if pulled for a one night stand out on town?

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

OP clearly you were lied to by the guy that said he could accomodate and then you found out it was his sisters house. Hopefully you just left , to teach him a lesson or better still you should have ruffled up his sisters bed sheets and left a few tissues in her room and an opened condom packet on the floor just for a bit of payback for the guy lying to ya. As for the rest of your post im not sure i understand why you ask about guys that cannot accomodate. You clearly state on your profile you dont want to meet this type of guy so why bother if they are professional guys or not. Dont read profile past the cannot accomodate part of profile. Lastly you are 24 and a hottie so i have no doubt whatsoever you will have loads of offers from guys that can accomodate.

over a year ago

I had a similar experience with a couple i say i cant accom and will not on a first meet. If i feell comfortable i will but scarred

My opinion anyway.

We do ask but are always wary that they tell the truth. We have been caught iut before when a guy said he couldn't accommodate as he had a flatmate. He was followed to our place by his wife who suspected that he was cheating. She ended up creating a scene at our door, calling me a slut and whore which was witnessed by a couple of our neighbours. It was a nightmare. "

over a year ago

I wouldn't accomodate anytime, not unless I knew the person exceptionally well. Yes, this comes from experience when I met someone from work and he picked me up there... he arrived at my work uninvited another time... so - hotel or no meet end of - safer all round

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

I have the complete opposite problem .I can't travel due to circumstances can only accomadate puts lots and lots of single females and couples off

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My opinion anyway.

It must have been a nightmare indeed!

You are never sure if someone is being genuine or not in what they say!

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I wouldn't accomodate anytime, not unless I knew the person exceptionally well. Yes, this comes from experience when I met someone from work and he picked me up there... he arrived at my work uninvited another time... so - hotel or no meet end of - safer all round "

Abso Rouge! Been there, done that and learnt from it

over a year ago

"I wouldn't accomodate anytime, not unless I knew the person exceptionally well. Yes, this comes from experience when I met someone from work and he picked me up there... he arrived at my work uninvited another time... so - hotel or no meet end of - safer all round

Abso Rouge! Been there, done that and learnt from it "

Deffo Max

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I wouldn't accomodate anytime, not unless I knew the person exceptionally well. Yes, this comes from experience when I met someone from work and he picked me up there... he arrived at my work uninvited another time... so - hotel or no meet end of - safer all round

Deffo Max

"

Will my 2 man tent suffice on nairn beach ,be cheaper to fly to Glasgow 1st class than book a nairn hotel for the night and you know I'm a cheap arse yorkshireman

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Anyway I think sex should be restricted to hotels only. There is nothing better and more exciting than going into a hotel for lots of dirty sex

I absolutely adore hotel sex

over a year ago

Deffo Max

Will my 2 man tent suffice on nairn beach ,be cheaper to fly to Glasgow 1st class than book a nairn hotel for the night and you know I'm a cheap arse yorkshireman "

Ahhh but the views from the tent - yer not wrong about hotels up north, you can get a week in spain for the same price just about

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"Anyway I think sex should be restricted to hotels only. There is nothing better and more exciting than going into a hotel for lots of dirty sex

I absolutely adore hotel sex "

Completely agree - being in a hotel room with somebody you shouldn't be with is a big turn-on!

over a year ago

I share a flat with a flat mate and I only accommodate when I know there away.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

There’s so many reasons as to why people say or choose can’t accommodate- Max the oil paintings reason is my favourite yet!!!

I say no because I have a flatmate who’s a dear friend and wouldn’t understand or appreciate my lifestyle.

Each to their own

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Exactly the same reasons single females cant accomodate at a guess its not gender specific

over a year ago

I used to accommodate until more and more women felt uncomfortable with idea of visiting a man on their own

Home was repossessed, made bankrupt and moved in with my son and his wife and have become a full time babysitter.

When meeting couples I tend to meet cuckolds in the comfort of their own home.

over a year ago

There are many reasons why someone can't accommodate, but too many here jump to the "obvious" conclusion that they are married. They shoulf try giving the benefit of the doubt, and stop being so cynical.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"There are many reasons why someone can't accommodate, but too many here jump to the "obvious" conclusion that they are married. They shoulf try giving the benefit of the doubt, and stop being so cynical."

But that's the way of life at the minute not just fab but life in general

over a year ago

I had a meet at mine and she ended up stealing my little girls piggy bank which had £150 in it as it had been her birthday not that long ago. Not going into too much detail i know refuse point blank to accom anyone new until at least meeting socially , club or whatever first. Not going through that again

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

My opinion anyway.

We do ask but are always wary that they tell the truth. We have been caught iut before when a guy said he couldn't accommodate as he had a flatmate. He was followed to our place by his wife who suspected that he was cheating. She ended up creating a scene at our door, calling me a slut and whore which was witnessed by a couple of our neighbours. It was a nightmare.

It must have been a nightmare indeed!

You are never sure if someone is being genuine or not in what they say!"

We do try as much as we can before meeting with anyone and always have a social meet first but still you are never sure. It was then that we decided not to try and hide our livestyle choice so now happily put face pics in our public pics

over a year ago

My opinion anyway."

Total double standard on fab are shocking

So what if the guy can't accom...prob same reason most folk don't want strangers knowing where they live.

Get a hotel room it's easy!

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

So what if they can’t accommodate ! We don’t accommodate for reasons we don’t need to divulge, not sure why women expect single guys to what’s wrong with half’s on a hotel?

over a year ago

Are you a grown woman?

Can you accommodate?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So what if they can’t accommodate ! We don’t accommodate for reasons we don’t need to divulge, not sure why women expect single guys to what’s wrong with half’s on a hotel? "

over a year ago

Well I am a single and can't accommodate as I care for my dad. He lives with me. I have help from local services and with planning I can get someone to look after him but accommodating is not an option for me at the moment. Should I put this on my profile as I feel I am being judged. I may be wrong.

over a year ago

Are you a grown woman?

Can you accommodate?"

Yes and yes.

over a year ago

Are you a grown woman?

Can you accommodate?

Yes and yes. "

Have them at yours then...problem solved

over a year ago

Are you a grown woman?

Can you accommodate?

Yes and yes.

Have them at yours then...problem solved"

Oh wow. Didn’t occur to me. Amazing. Thanks

over a year ago

Are you a grown woman?

Can you accommodate?

Yes and yes.

Have them at yours then...problem solved

Oh wow. Didn’t occur to me. Amazing. Thanks "

You're welcome...it will save you some angst

over a year ago

I am a single dad so can't accommodate. I get people who automatically think I must be married!

Everyone has their reasons but those who are worth meeting find out more about me and everything is fine!

over a year ago

We can't accommodate. Young kids here. Don't care how friendly you seem or how well I get on with you on here. You'll not be invited into their home. If that makes me sound judgemental,hard work or puts some off, so be it.

over a year ago

Im a grown woman, i own my own home and i am not cheating... but i choose not to accomodate because ive come across enough bizarre guys on dating sites let alone fab to know i dont want to have a ton of strangers knowing where i live. Also one of my friends live with me and I would find it pretty disrespectful if she was keeping me up at night with the noise of her shagging randoms through the wall ... so i tend to pay her the same courtesy i expect

Because i know i have a valid reason i tend not to write off a guys reason as lies unless they do something more that feels off ... it would mean with neither of us accomodating though that meets would be harder to arrange and few and far between

Of course this doesnt mean that nobody from fab has been in my house ... i just tend to not let people think that me accomodating is an option open to them when they first contact me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/18 18:47:01]

over a year ago

The post was about MY experience, as CLEARLY stated.

over a year ago

"Im a grown woman, i own my own home and i am not cheating... but i choose not to accomodate because ive come across enough bizarre guys on dating sites let alone fab to know i dont want to have a ton of strangers knowing where i live. Also one of my friends live with me and I would find it pretty disrespectful if she was keeping me up at night with the noise of her shagging randoms through the wall ... so i tend to pay her the same courtesy i expect

Because i know i have a valid reason i tend not to write off a guys reason as lies unless they do something more that feels off ... it would mean with neither of us accomodating though that meets would be harder to arrange and few and far between

Of course this doesnt mean that nobody from fab has been in my house ... i just tend to not let people think that me accomodating is an option open to them when they first contact me

"

Yip agreed, except I'm a grown man .

I have had company at mine and some have lied and a couple of people just came across as batty so I'm very selective now.

over a year ago

"The post was about MY experience, as CLEARLY stated. "

Think most people understood what you meant, just some didn't or didn't really care and still wanted to comment.

over a year ago

"The post was about MY experience, as CLEARLY stated. "

The irony of this comment is strong when your status is about how easy people get pissy on the forums

Forums tend to be about people sharing their opinions, experiences and advice ... you open a thread with yours and people reply with theirs ... its how it works

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/18 19:08:35]

over a year ago

"The post was about MY experience, as CLEARLY stated.

The irony of this comment is strong when your status is about how easy people get pissy on the forums

Forums tend to be about people sharing their opinions, experiences and advice ... you open a thread with yours and people reply with theirs ... its how it works

"

I don’t where in the comment would imply I’m pissy lol. I know how forums work. But my OP had been taken out of context. That is what my previous comment was regarding

over a year ago

"The post was about MY experience, as CLEARLY stated.

"

So true;

But you need to remember that some people reply just to shit stir.

Its such a shame that there are just some not nice people on here that most usually get to know who are only interested in getting a reaction

over a year ago

"Well I am a single and can't accommodate as I care for my dad. He lives with me. I have help from local services and with planning I can get someone to look after him but accommodating is not an option for me at the moment. Should I put this on my profile as I feel I am being judged. I may be wrong. "

Kl

My brother is an invalid and sometimes he stays at mines for a break so those weekends I wont be accommodating and sometimes my son want sot crash at mines after a night out and he has a key , (so told him he must let me know beforehand ffs).

By *nonandyMan
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

It's frustrating the assumption that a guy must have bad motives I can't accommodate because I live with family it so inconvenient as it rules out so many playmates

By *honny 555Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Unfortunately I don't have my own place live with family

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I dont accommodate and would not think badly of a man who didnt either as i am aware this could be for many reasons.

By *honny 555Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I dont accommodate and would not think badly of a man who didnt either as i am aware this could be for many reasons. "

Hey Bluebell how you doing

over a year ago

"What is the deal with grown men not being able to accommodate? Aside from the ones that are cheating... The profiles that tend to state that they are “professionals” and whatnot, but they can’t afford their own living space?"

So you need to be in a job that pays well enough to provide your own living space to be a professional, aye?

You do realise that being "professional" doesn't just extend to high rollers and big earners, don't you?

I saw a very professional person clearing litter from a pavement today. I was also served coffee by a very professional living wage employee.

Your bins will be emptied by professionals. Your hospital care undertaken by "professionals". The people that might clean your elderly relatives up when they've soiled themselves will be "professional".

You get it yet?

By *uddleanstrokeMan
over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

Can accommodate - but only once there’s trust built. But usually don’t - as it would mean changing the soaking sheets far too often!!

over a year ago

"Can accommodate - but only once there’s trust built. But usually don’t - as it would mean changing the soaking sheets far too often!!"

Don't you have a toilet?

over a year ago

"Can accommodate - but only once there’s trust built. But usually don’t - as it would mean changing the soaking sheets far too often!!

Don't you have a toilet? "

It might be weak bladder!

over a year ago

Like others on here there are valid reasons for not accommodating - those lucky enough to get a social meet with me will be made aware of those but the whole site don’t need to know.

I don’t cheat, or lie....but I also value discretion....

If things lead somewhere a wee hotel meet is always something to look forward to!!

over a year ago

"Like others on here there are valid reasons for not accommodating - those lucky enough to get a social meet with me will be made aware of those but the whole site don’t need to know.

I don’t cheat, or lie....but I also value discretion....

If things lead somewhere a wee hotel meet is always something to look forward to!! "

over a year ago

So you need to be in a job that pays well enough to provide your own living space to be a professional, aye?

You do realise that being "professional" doesn't just extend to high rollers and big earners, don't you?

I saw a very professional person clearing litter from a pavement today. I was also served coffee by a very professional living wage employee.

Your bins will be emptied by professionals. Your hospital care undertaken by "professionals". The people that might clean your elderly relatives up when they've soiled themselves will be "professional".

You get it yet? "

While i think the whole professional thing is irrelevant on fab anyway ... i disagree that baristas and bin men work in a profession... its not about the money earned but about the level of training and study required to become accredited in a profession

over a year ago

You get it yet?

While i think the whole professional thing is irrelevant on fab anyway ... i disagree that baristas and bin men work in a profession... its not about the money earned but about the level of training and study required to become accredited in a profession "

Well you're talking shit then. You can be professional in ANY job. Being professional is a standard, not an accreditation.

over a year ago

No ... you can act or behave in a professional way in any job because that is a standard... (adjective)

Being A professional (noun) is something different and requires membership of a professional body which usually requires accreditation

But like i said its kind of irrelevant for fab anyway

over a year ago

"No ... you can act or behave in a professional way in any job because that is a standard... (adjective)

Being A professional (noun) is something different and requires membership of a professional body which usually requires accreditation

But like i said its kind of irrelevant for fab

anyway "

I’m with her

over a year ago

"No ... you can act or behave in a professional way in any job because that is a standard... (adjective)

But like i said its kind of irrelevant for fab anyway "

If you are being paid to undertake a job or occupation, then you are a professional. If you uphold the standards of the job/occupation, then you will be doing so to a professional standard.

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Can accommodate - but only once there’s trust built. But usually don’t - as it would mean changing the soaking sheets far too often!!"

Haha I'm the same. Only accomodate for regular meets. But my excuse for not accommodating is a fear agressive 42kilo dog. Home is his safe place so don't want him feeling anxious.

I meet a guy regularly that has custody of his child so can't accomodate unless she is away at her mum's so never jump to conclusions whwn i see cannot accomodate x

By *cottishornMan
over a year ago

wee village

Unfortunately I can't accommodate. As I sold house and work away often so stay with father and step mother. I don't stay over night as I am often away eary doors or have me son to get back to when I have him. Unfortunately a few clowns screwed things uo for the few genuine guys like me. So meeting can be difficult on hete. Though I am on am other "kinky" site. Where it's less of a problem

over a year ago

U and uer sexy ass are more than welcome to join me at my place pixie

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"I am a single dad so can't accommodate. I get people who automatically think I must be married!

Everyone has their reasons but those who are worth meeting find out more about me and everything is fine! "

yup, this.

over a year ago

Plenty women don't accom either. Does this mean they are cheating on a significant other? Maybe. I don't really care, that may sound callous but I don't. It's their relationship and their business.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

If I may throw in my tuppence-worth...

The_Butler, I’m afraid you’re wrong, and you’re looking a bit silly trying to force your point. Please read Temporaryusername’s explanation again, and understand that there is a difference between the adjective (“I’m a professional brick-layer”) and the noun (“I am a professional”). The second one refers to something completely different. You are right that ‘professionalism’ is about your work ethic, being ‘a professional’ is a specific thing relating to a small number of jobs. It is that second meaning that blackpixie is referring to in the OP.

However, it’s a bit disappointing to read blackpixie’s total lack of empathy in the OP. We live in a time when it is increasingly hard for people - regardless of their income - to own property. You often need qualifications to get a well paid job. If you’ve got qualifications, there’s a fair chance you’ve also got crippling debts. At a time when house prices are still ridiculously high, and modern flats are not designed in a way to occupy more than two people (three at a stretch) then rents have to also be high for the landlord to cover the mortgage. Last time I checked, “I need my own place so that I can have sex with strangers,” was not a way to secure social housing.

It’s pretty callous to be disparaging of someone because they live with family. I hope the guy that blackpixie is referring to found someone a little more understanding and compassionate to spend his time with.

I’m one of the lucky ones: my time and my flat are my own. I’ve never been married, never had kids, I don’t have relatives who need me to care for them, and I got on the property ladder long enough ago that I can afford my mortgage without needing to rent out a room. Despite that, my profile says I can’t accommodate. My reasons are frankly none of anyone’s business, but if you assume ‘cheating’ then it says more about you and your standards than it does about the person you’re judging.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Nonsense post that has been covered countless times.

I don't see why anyone has to justify themselves because they can't accomodate.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

But like i said its kind of irrelevant for fab anyway "

How come the oldest profession known does not require much training? Or is accredited and you don’t see these professionals hanging awards or diplomas on the walls above their beds then.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Your second sentence is agreeing with me and others, which makes your first sentence hypocritical.

Sorry for joining in a discussion on a discussion forum.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

From the university of hard cocks

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"How come the oldest profession known does not require much training? Or is accredited and you don’t see these professionals hanging awards or diplomas on the walls above their beds then. "

Because the noun ‘professional’ is different to the adjective ‘professional’.

By *uzzy-LogicMan
over a year ago

Fochabers

I can accommodate but do live with a flat mate who knows about my lifestyle and she's cool with it.

However I understand that not everyone would want to come round when there is a chance my flatmate could come home.

Max best reason ever for not having people round.

But there is dozen of legitimate reasons why people can't accommodate and as Max said if you are planning to meet then surely you are already chatting so my not ask ?

over a year ago

Perhaps they are "House Proud" like to keep the home clean

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"If I may throw in my tuppence-worth...

The_Butler, I’m afraid you’re wrong, and you’re looking a bit silly trying to force your point. Please read Temporaryusername’s explanation again, and understand that there is a difference between the adjective (“I’m a professional brick-layer”) and the noun (“I am a professional”). The second one refers to something completely different. You are right that ‘professionalism’ is about your work ethic, being ‘a professional’ is a specific thing relating to a small number of jobs. It is that second meaning that blackpixie is referring to in the OP.

However, it’s a bit disappointing to read blackpixie’s total lack of empathy in the OP. We live in a time when it is increasingly hard for people - regardless of their income - to own property. You often need qualifications to get a well paid job. If you’ve got qualifications, there’s a fair chance you’ve also got crippling debts. At a time when house prices are still ridiculously high, and modern flats are not designed in a way to occupy more than two people (three at a stretch) then rents have to also be high for the landlord to cover the mortgage. Last time I checked, “I need my own place so that I can have sex with strangers,” was not a way to secure social housing.

It’s pretty callous to be disparaging of someone because they live with family. I hope the guy that blackpixie is referring to found someone a little more understanding and compassionate to spend his time with.

I’m one of the lucky ones: my time and my flat are my own. I’ve never been married, never had kids, I don’t have relatives who need me to care for them, and I got on the property ladder long enough ago that I can afford my mortgage without needing to rent out a room. Despite that, my profile says I can’t accommodate. My reasons are frankly none of anyone’s business, but if you assume ‘cheating’ then it says more about you and your standards than it does about the person you’re judging."

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Nonsense post that has been covered countless times.

"

This

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"Nonsense post that has been covered countless times.

"

And another

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Some really insightful opinions point of views and waffle over accomadation and the wordplay regarding professional/ profession

At home there are one or two framed pictures showing me utilising a previous well earned professional trade funnily enough it required brains as well as brawn.

Everyone has circumstances that influence their perception by others

There’s a cookie in it for the person that gets the word for snow equaling can’t travel can’t accomadate

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Ps isn’t typos are intentional or is that international

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Im a professional in the true sence of the word, people pay me for my opion on things. Anyway its not overly relevant to this.

I have always been able to accom but often have my profile to cant. The reason being i dont like inviting total strangers into my house. Ill more than happily have sex with them but i like to know people a bit beforei invite them in. Strange I know. But its just the way i am.

By *azzle DazzleCouple
over a year ago

strathaven

"Im a professional in the true sence of the word, people pay me for my opion on things. Anyway its not overly relevant to this.

I have always been able to accom but often have my profile to cant. The reason being i dont like inviting total strangers into my house. Ill more than happily have sex with them but i like to know people a bit beforei invite them in. Strange I know. But its just the way i am. "

But you would meet strangers in their houses

over a year ago

"Im a professional in the true sence of the word, people pay me for my opion on things. Anyway its not overly relevant to this.

I have always been able to accom but often have my profile to cant. The reason being i dont like inviting total strangers into my house. Ill more than happily have sex with them but i like to know people a bit beforei invite them in. Strange I know. But its just the way i am. "

Does your opion make sence when they pay you

By *illy7239Man
over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

I'm a single dad living alone with my son he very rarely sees his mum so I can't always accommodate

I'm quite sure I've been accused of being married or living with someone before but that is not the case.

Although I do agree that the biggest majority who can't accommodate are probably married or with someone

By *ay2571Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have always been able to accom but often have my profile to cant. The reason being i dont like inviting total strangers into my house. Ill more than happily have sex with them but i like to know people a bit beforei invite them in. Strange I know. But its just the way i am. But you would meet strangers in their houses

"

Yep. Im fully awear that this does not make sense at all. But whats logic got to do with anything.

over a year ago

Obviously you're not an English teacher. Or hopefully not.

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Although I do agree that the biggest majority who can't accommodate are probably married or with someone "

Based on... what, exactly?

over a year ago

Some people can't afford there own living space and do share. It's not just grown men.

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Some people can't afford there own living space and do share. It's not just grown men. "

Sharing baths n beds though is a bit

over a year ago

I don't accommodate because I don't really feel comfortable bringing people into mine and my daughter's home straight off, but I would if it became a regular thing. I also have VERY nosey neighbours who'd count new faces and probably listen at the walls ha!

I would also rather not go to their house first time until I know what I'm getting and am comfortable.

My preference is the neutral territory of a hotel where you can get dressed up,have a few drinks and make some noise away from drudgery of actual life!

But someone did say recently they just assumed I was cheating because of all this

over a year ago

"I don't accommodate because I don't really feel comfortable bringing people into mine and my daughter's home straight off, but I would if it became a regular thing. I also have VERY nosey neighbours who'd count new faces and probably listen at the walls ha!

I would also rather not go to their house first time until I know what I'm getting and am comfortable.

My preference is the neutral territory of a hotel where you can get dressed up,have a few drinks and make some noise away from drudgery of actual life!

But someone did say recently they just assumed I was cheating because of all this "

Just don't get talked into going to Mckyd's for a social, fecking murder to have a private chat

over a year ago

Madness how annoyed people get on these hahaha

over a year ago

"I don't accommodate because I don't really feel comfortable bringing people into mine and my daughter's home straight off, but I would if it became a regular thing. I also have VERY nosey neighbours who'd count new faces and probably listen at the walls ha!

But someone did say recently they just assumed I was cheating because of all this

Just don't get talked into going to Mckyd's for a social, fecking murder to have a private chat "

AND you can't even get a roll n sausage in there lol

over a year ago

Just don't get talked into going to Mckyd's for a social, fecking murder to have a private chat

AND you can't even get a roll n sausage in there lol "

pmsllllllll, you want brown sauce or tomato. Don't you worry, I've got the place picked out for us both to chill.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

pmsllllllll, you want brown sauce or tomato. Don't you worry, I've got the place picked out for us both to chill.

"

Up yours horsey you offered me burger king cheapskate

over a year ago

Up yours horsey you offered me burger king cheapskate "

Actually for you with me, I thought you'd be best with SUBway

over a year ago

Some people can't afford there own living space and do share. It's not just grown men.

Sharing baths n beds though is a bit "

That just stressed me out I can't even share my tv remote lol.

By *illy7239Man
over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

"Although I do agree that the biggest majority who can't accommodate are probably married or with someone

Based on... what, exactly?"

Based on experience, and your point is ?

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

That just stressed me out I can't even share my tv remote lol."

Who needs the zapper when it’s snowing

over a year ago

That just stressed me out I can't even share my tv remote lol.

Who needs the zapper when it’s snowing"

Not me. The $ky box in the bedroom has lost the signal. Thank god for EE.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Why do people always have a go at single guys who can’t accommodate? I’ve not read all the posts but guys are single dad’s, caring for parents, living with parents, flat sharing, etc

My kids live with me but I don’t see guys posting about all these single women as being cheats just because we don’t accommodate.

Stop with the double standards.

over a year ago

"Why do people always have a go at single guys who can’t accommodate? I’ve not read all the posts but guys are single dad’s, caring for parents, living with parents, flat sharing, etc

My kids live with me but I don’t see guys posting about all these single women as being cheats just because we don’t accommodate.

Stop with the double standards. "

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 01/03/18 19:57:57]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Why do people always have a go at single guys who can’t accommodate? I’ve not read all the posts but guys are single dad’s, caring for parents, living with parents, flat sharing, etc

Stop with the double standards. "

I think it will be many many yrs before certain double standards are gone its part of whole western pysche.

the same reason guys think they are big strong alpha males and females believe the are princesses to be adored.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Stop with the double standards. I think it will be many many yrs before certain double standards are gone its part of whole western pysche.

the same reason guys think they are big strong alpha males and females believe the are princesses to be adored.

"

I feel as if I’m constantly defending the singles on here. I ain’t no damsel in distress or a princess looking to be adored!

It’s about time people realised Fab reflects society as a whole. Most of us didn’t choose to be single parents, carers or be in a position where we don’t have our own place but it was circumstances outwith our own control.

over a year ago

Stop with the double standards. I think it will be many many yrs before certain double standards are gone its part of whole western pysche.

I feel as if I’m constantly defending the singles on here. I ain’t no damsel in distress or a princess looking to be adored!

It’s about time people realised Fab reflects society as a whole. Most of us didn’t choose to be single parents, carers or be in a position where we don’t have our own place but it was circumstances outwith our own control.

"

Very well put.

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Grown men might have kids too who live with them.

over a year ago

Grown men might have kids too who live with them."

Or simply do not wish to bring FAB site members to their private residencies as they could be bloody nosey and want to snoop... think important to remember this is a sagging site not friends reunited or place to find your perfect partner ...

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Although I do agree that the biggest majority who can't accommodate are probably married or with someone

Based on... what, exactly?

Based on experience, and your point is ?"

If it was based on experience, you wouldn’t have said ‘probably’. I’m not sure how much experience a single straight guy has of finding out that men who claimed to be single are actually attached. A wealth of experience that led you to be able to comment on the majority. Okay...

My point is, you’re talking nonsense.

Post new Message to Thread