over a year ago

Anyone know what the deal is with it?

Is it genuine?

https://www.club-aphrodite.com/party_places/perthshire.htm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Hadn't heard of it until now. The link doesn't show a professional website with pics, event dates etc so I would be suspicious at the moment

V

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My thoughts exactly.

Seems like they want you to provide allot of personal details before you can get to see the events etc

By *oggingnfloggingCouple
over a year ago

fife

Over and above that before you can even open mail you need to become a vip member

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

There was a guy in the forum a few months ago talking of a club opening in that area, guessing this is it. Will wait till the reviews start filtering in before even thinking of going. Sure it will appeal to some of our more northerly fab members.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There was a guy in the forum a few months ago talking of a club opening in that area, guessing this is it. Will wait till the reviews start filtering in before even thinking of going. Sure it will appeal to some of our more northerly fab members."

Perth !!!!

The town that the Ann summers shop closed double quick due to lack of customers! !!

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Signed up out of interest but it directs to a dating style site and tries to get you to pay to message contacts etc. Suspect this is just another of those typical 'dating' websites. Not many events advertised on the calender either.

By *eciltheboldMan
over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

Doubt Perth would have such a thing as mentioned ann summers binned now complaints about sun tan studio pictures so a swing club is highly unlikely. It is a small place word woukd get round to quick and it would close

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

That’s ma grannies hoose!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lol

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

It's definitely another scam site - I am starting to get loads of emails from woman who have 'looked at my profile', which has nothing on it! and inviting me to pay for privilege of reading their messages.

Post new Message to Thread