Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Mature and younger,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The one thing I love is having fun with older women it gets me going so bad I do some lovely work, I just can't seem to find any older women that dont think I'm too young? I guess my question is that is it as common as people make out for older women to want to be pleasures by younger males ? Or am I just getting let down easy haha would appreciate full honestly is it my looks ? Or is it just not common p.s first post to the form didn't even know it was here lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are all up themselves want the alpha male fake type to be honest always the same in this site

By *eeling hot hot hotCouple
over a year ago

North Ayrshire

We like young couples so get yourself a lovely female friend and you might be in with a chance xx

over a year ago

I do have an ex she's bi I introduced her to the site we lost touch as she started seeing some one but she's single now not sure if she's using the site or no last I heard from her About fab is "full of weirdos" and "I dunno how to work it" she's obviously been creeped out while on it. How would I go about trying to drop the hole let's go swinging together bit haha cheers for the replies

over a year ago

She was looking for more female attention on the site I think

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I have an older friend who loves younger guys. I'm positive there are many others on here who do as well

For me though, I prefer experience and usually want someone older than me.

Sadly the fact you can't accommodate and your 420 part on your profile is likely putting some people off

By *ugyukMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"fab is "full of weirdos" "

Oi !! I resemble that remark!!!

By *ugyukMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

" I prefer experience and usually want someone older than me.

"

Well hello Mish Wyldstyle ( said in a sean connery accent)

By *oungturkishMan
over a year ago

Istanbul

Can I contact with ur friend

over a year ago

"I have an older friend who loves younger guys. I'm positive there are many others on here who do as well

For me though, I prefer experience and usually want someone older than me.

Sadly the fact you can't accommodate and your 420 part on your profile is likely putting some people off "

I love younger guys however the problems I see with your profile have been touched on above. Your 420 part of your profile turns me off straight away ( hate the smell) plus your verification would appear to read like you got very d*unk on your meet and weren’t the best company..... hope this feed back helps x

over a year ago

Thanks for the comment appreciate the advice and I'll take it on bored, you want to maybe, don't want to say it but "hook me up" on her profile that also be appreciated totally understand if not

It's actually like a whole new site in this form, almost gave up on fab haha x

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Can I contact with ur friend"

Ha ha story of my life everyone wants her !

over a year ago

"They are all up themselves want the alpha male fake type to be honest always the same in this site "

Eh, no we don't. Generalisation much?

I've completely rubber eared guys who wouldn't look out if place on the cover of a magazine because they had zero chat and bugger all personality. A six pack and monster boabie isn't the answer to everything...

over a year ago

"They are all up themselves want the alpha male fake type to be honest always the same in this site "

Haha! Actually laughing at this response. Such bitterness Definitely not the case. A lot more comes into the equation The typical misconception that it is all about the sexual organs and nothing else. Ahhhhhhh the joys of Fab

over a year ago

"Can I contact with ur friend

Ha ha story of my life everyone wants her ! "

All I ask is you get her to check out my profile then if she likes the sound of anything give me a message if not then no harm done I know you lady's get bombarded with messages hourly so I'd understand if you have no time thanks either way great bunch off genuine helpful people on this forum made a few friends who have helped me out starting to enjoy fab for the first time lol x

Post new Message to Thread