Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Madness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A site made up for people to get together for fun and yet you get more from facebooks flirt groups how does that even work lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anda300Couple
over a year ago

Fife

"A site made up for people to get together for fun and yet you get more from facebooks flirt groups how does that even work lol"

Because they're flirt groups, and this is for flirting that ultimately leads to more than that .

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe single guys do get better luck elsewhere but for couples this site is ideal

John

over a year ago

Pure pish sex site should be for everyone dont know what is actually up with women on here I’m the genuine guy ever that just wants social meets and if it goes well then maybe fun shame gals don’t want the same

By *andCforfunCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Maybe they aren’t interested in what yo have to offer, some people like to chat and have a laugh and see where it leaves, some people can’t just drop everything to go meet, but you have managed to get a meet anyway as your verified! It’s a waiting game for most

over a year ago

And I think because I prefer older women not many go for younger guys here but I’m use to older I’ll just need to wait around as I have done lol

Post new Message to Thread