Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Professional adult photos

Jump to newest

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Was thinking of this recently as I'm no good at selfies and was wondering if anyone else has ever considered this

Have you thought of getting photos done for your profile and if so how did you go about it because if you look it up all you get is wedding photographers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Was thinking of this recently as I'm no good at selfies and was wondering if anyone else has ever considered this

Have you thought of getting photos done for your profile and if so how did you go about it because if you look it up all you get is wedding photographers"

Try googling erotic photography

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was thinking of this recently as I'm no good at selfies and was wondering if anyone else has ever considered this

Have you thought of getting photos done for your profile and if so how did you go about it because if you look it up all you get is wedding photographers"

No...ive never thought about it

By *andybumMan
over a year ago

perth

Even the most shonky mobile phone on the market will have some kind of photo editing ap and probably self timer on the camera so you don't have to resort to selfie sticks or squiffy framing. Or get a fellow fabber to press the shutter, no need to resort to a professional... Everyone's a photographer these days, look at Instagram !

By *awaiianguyMan
over a year ago

East Ayrshire

Editing software can be fun, just dont go mad on the wrinkle remover or you will end up like mr spud head

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

10 second timer on my phone worked brilliant for me. Enough time to get in position and suck it in

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"10 second timer on my phone worked brilliant for me. Enough time to get in position and suck it in "

Im assuming its a tummy you're sucking in x

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

My current pics were taken using the timer on my phone. But I would love to get a proper photo shoot done when I'm feeling body positive again

V

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

"10 second timer on my phone worked brilliant for me. Enough time to get in position and suck it in

Im assuming its a tummy you're sucking in x"

Yes, I meant my tummy!!

over a year ago

Why pay when there are folks on here with enough savvy to click a button and photoshop anything you don’t like.

My daughter owns a photography business and I’ve learned enough over the years to pass as a half decent photographer

Not saying I’m advertising but, that’s how easy it is to get adult pics done for a profile without paying exuberant prices

Just ask, I’m sure you’ll be inundated with offers

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

"Why pay when there are folks on here with enough savvy to click a button and photoshop anything you don’t like.

My daughter owns a photography business and I’ve learned enough over the years to pass as a half decent photographer

Not saying I’m advertising but, that’s how easy it is to get adult pics done for a profile without paying exuberant prices

Just ask, I’m sure you’ll be inundated with offers "

Funny enough I have seen offers on profiles in the past but not recently

over a year ago

Timer on your mob works just as good

The more professional pics look the more fake looking. Just my view. I just wouldnt put the time effort nor dosh into pics for this site

By *rassyroseWoman
over a year ago

Stirling

Acht... getting a professional shoot isn’t all bad. I’m a photographer (real life professional one) and it’s more than just clicking a button. It’s a whole experience for the person getting the shoot. It’s knowing how to pose your clients, understanding lighting and understanding your client basically.. it can be empowering for someone. Most sessions aren’t necessarily about getting sexy images to show off, but building the clients confidence and allowing them to see theirselves from a whole different light. Taking images with your phone is fair enough but you don’t have someone to buffer you from seeing the not so flattering ones of yourself, which in turn can have the most opposite result to your confidence.

Just a thought.

By *ntirelyBonkersWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 16/02/18 13:46:55]

By *ntirelyBonkersWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I’ve had fun ones, had a professional agreement. Was done for my confidence. I didn’t pay as part of their work. Different portfolio building.

By *tocking Fan 50Man
over a year ago

Here n there

"My current pics were taken using the timer on my phone. But I would love to get a proper photo shoot done when I'm feeling body positive again

V"

Be glad to help out a fellow fabber. It's what I do for a job

By *tocking Fan 50Man
over a year ago

Here n there

"Acht... getting a professional shoot isn’t all bad. I’m a photographer (real life professional one) and it’s more than just clicking a button. It’s a whole experience for the person getting the shoot. It’s knowing how to pose your clients, understanding lighting and understanding your client basically.. it can be empowering for someone. Most sessions aren’t necessarily about getting sexy images to show off, but building the clients confidence and allowing them to see theirselves from a whole different light. Taking images with your phone is fair enough but you don’t have someone to buffer you from seeing the not so flattering ones of yourself, which in turn can have the most opposite result to your confidence.

Just a thought. "

Me too. We should get together and share experiences over a coffee

over a year ago

I know a lovely gentleman on here who is a professional photographer I keep saying I’m going to get him to do a photo shoot for me ( musicmaid) but some of my fav pics of me are ones max took at a ladies only party.

Musicmaid x

over a year ago

"10 second timer on my phone worked brilliant for me. Enough time to get in position and suck it in "

ooer

By *uietly-ConfidentCouple
over a year ago

Motherwell

over a year ago

Maybe attend a short weekend course or similar. Mr has dabbled in it for a while now, teaching himself and he's pretty good.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Acht... getting a professional shoot isn’t all bad. I’m a photographer (real life professional one) and it’s more than just clicking a button. It’s a whole experience for the person getting the shoot. It’s knowing how to pose your clients, understanding lighting and understanding your client basically.. it can be empowering for someone. Most sessions aren’t necessarily about getting sexy images to show off, but building the clients confidence and allowing them to see theirselves from a whole different light. Taking images with your phone is fair enough but you don’t have someone to buffer you from seeing the not so flattering ones of yourself, which in turn can have the most opposite result to your confidence.

Just a thought. "

Had to laugh at this reply. No one is saying professional photographs should be done by anyone other than a professional photographer but this is Fab not your daughters wedding lol. So for Fab it IS as simple as a click of a button and lots of trial and errors. 50 deleted pics off that camera phone and 2 good enough for Fab. Job done.

Post new Message to Thread