Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Flashing

Jump to newest

By *xplorer13 OP   Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

Is there a difference between flashing and indecency ? I am not sure what the answer is. If you saw a guy or girl flashing you would you report them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andybumMan
over a year ago

perth

Probably depends on what's flashed and for how long, and the manner of the exposure and the intent. I should think if it was a leering challenging provocative action it would never be welcome regardless of who's bits are on show. But a tantalising glimpse and a full moon are both flashing so it's very subjective. Location and who's flashing who all comes into it ,but I'd say you'd only be flashing to a camera or a receptive audience if you were wise.That's not a CCTV camera though ! Flashing for shock value is challenging and threatening and would probably get you lifted by the bobbies...that's getting arrested rather than elevated by the plums of course. What a rambling incoherent answer, er... only good if you've got a nice bum. Short answer.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I imagine like so many things, google is your friend in this. However my tuppence worth is simply flashing yer bits briefly is far less offensive than say masturbating or slapping yer partner wi a wet kipper naked and wrapped in cling film...

By *mmsiebeeCouple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I imagine like so many things, google is your friend in this. However my tuppence worth is simply flashing yer bits briefly is far less offensive than say masturbating or slapping yer partner wi a wet kipper naked and wrapped in cling film... "

I like the sound of that!

over a year ago

"I imagine like so many things, google is your friend in this. However my tuppence worth is simply flashing yer bits briefly is far less offensive than say masturbating or slapping yer partner wi a wet kipper naked and wrapped in cling film...

I like the sound of that! "

You Like the sound of wet kipper slapping flesh wrapped in cling film or trying it for the first time lolol

over a year ago

"Is there a difference between flashing and indecency ? I am not sure what the answer is. If you saw a guy or girl flashing you would you report them? "

Flashing is public indecency, yes.

And could land a person on the sex offenders register.

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

When a woman does it it's called flashing, when a man does it it's called public indecency.

By *estlo-mMan
over a year ago

west lothian

Isn't it only indecency if reported to authorities?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"

When a woman does it it's called flashing, when a man does it it's called public indecency.

"

A man can walk around topless. Women would be charged with public indecency if they went topless in public

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"

A man can walk around topless. Women would be charged with public indecency if they went topless in public"

Sadly

over a year ago

"Is there a difference between flashing and indecency ? I am not sure what the answer is. If you saw a guy or girl flashing you would you report them? "

Nope, but at the risk of sounding like a cyber warior I'd kick him firmly in the balls.

Very questionable behaviour imo

By *ubiousOatcakeMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Is there a difference between flashing and indecency ?"

“Flashing” is just a slang term for indecent exposure.

As for if you’d get booked / what you’d get booked with, the old test was informally known as ‘the angle of the dangle’. It would depend on what the person was looking to get from it. A streaker on a football pitch is not the same as a dirty old man in a raincoat in the woods, and the law recognises that.

over a year ago

"

A man can walk around topless. Women would be charged with public indecency if they went topless in public"

They would actually be charged with breach of the peace, or behaviour likely to cause breach of the police, but only if a member of the public made a complaint. A female being topless in a public place doesn't constitute indecency.

over a year ago

Breach of the police......brave policeman who arrested that flasher, I'd say.

By *xplorer13 OP   Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

So a woman could walk topless in the street in hot weather and not be arrested?

Obviously breast feeding is rightly accepted everywhere so it does beg the question is it sexist that men can go where they like with no top on?

Post new Message to Thread