Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Rant - Dogging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why cant some not take a hint? tonight a few times we were getting it on (no light on in car or headlights) when a car would pull up and initially sit 40ish yards away, then go to drive away just to pull up closer, then do it again, we are new to dogging, wife is quiet with a horny streak and will soon get to stage where we will invite guys to come close but all they are doing at the moment is turning us off, not just us, they are doing the same to the very few other cpls.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As well as being annoying, this is a very dangerous practice. It mainly comes about as the guys driving said cars have a lack of fuel running to there brains, whilst there gearstick is most likely the destination for the the runaway 'petrol'. Horny driving endangers lifes. I always carry a picture of a 90 year old, fat, naked, ugly lady in my glove box for such situations

over a year ago

We were out a few weeks back,getting down to it in car chap on window and some guy asks “would you like a mint“ no ffs I have a cock in ma mouth. Some really should get a grip lol.

By *neguyMan
over a year ago

Banff ish

This is just typical of the lack of etiquette shown at spots around Aberdeen. Guys wonder where all the couples have gone and seem blissfully unaware that surrounding couples cars before the handbrake has even gone on is highly unlikely to encourage them to stay. It has ruined it for those of us who know how to behave in a respectful manner A worthy rany guys!

By *neguyMan
over a year ago

Banff ish

A worthy Rant too!

over a year ago

"We were out a few weeks back,getting down to it in car chap on window and some guy asks “would you like a mint“ no ffs I have a cock in ma mouth. Some really should get a grip lol. "

LMAO! Such an attentive soul! U shoulda asked him to nip off n get u a cuppa for afterwards. U also shoulda took the mint. Mints can give oral a whole new feeling, apparently.

Ps.. I bet below the window line, he already had a grip!

over a year ago

well we are gonna try again tonight, wife wants fucked on bonnet and its something we will do (not tonight tho, seen the effin weather lol) but it wont happen if they dont keep thier distance

By *URRABULLCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

hi parklife.one guy has spoilt it in aberdeen.i have seen what he does for myself.asshole.

By *ust the ticket1Couple
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

We tried to have some car fun in august due to us both having teenage kids at home. Dogging isn't for us so we chose a location in Edinburgh which wasn't as far as we knew a dogging location, we had no lights on and just when we were getting into the swing of things this guy started wanking at the side of the car. it was a total turn off for us as it was pitch dark and we couldn't see anything other than his dick.

If there is no signal that you are up for an audience then guys should stay away.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm a bit confused really... surely if you go to a known dogging site and get down to the nitty gritty then it's only to be expected that someone is likely to watch? Isn't that the whole point?

Seriously... the times I've been dogging have been few and mostly the comedy value overtook the sex appeal however, the last time was cool. I guess I'm no expert but the guys we met were respectful and did us no harm.

I've often wanted to go on my own but from a safety aspect that's probably not smart. But I would quite like to maybe turn up and chat to some of the lads there. I'm not sure that's the way dogging rolls for most people so I've never done anything about it.

I think maybe the etiquette needs to be better shared so that everyone knows where they're at. I think if I came across a couple fucking in a car then I'd stand and watch too.

over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

[Removed by poster at 08/10/11 21:39:11]

over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

My post says that it wasn't so far as we knew a dogging area ... I had checked that out .... so we didn't expect to be watched.

over a year ago

we dont mind being watched - as you say thats the point of dogging, but not when you have just turned up - they swarm round like flies on shite, plus ettiquette states dont come to close unless light on or window open, we would like to switch off the engine before we think about putting the light on

plus we are ideally seeking cpls/fems to watch us anyway - no chance i dont think lol

anyway off out to our usual spot at east lothian if any fems/cpls up for it (and by cpls i mean both of you not just sending the bloke)

over a year ago

Appreciate if you looked up where was not a dogging spot and still got unwanted attention, that would irritate.

If you go to a known dogging area and hope for no attention and along it comes, thats a bit like sitting in a barbers with no intention of gettin yer hair cut but stick around long enough, you just might.lol

But that said if theres no etiquette used, that likewise would peeve anyone.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My post says that it wasn't so far as we knew a dogging area ... I had checked that out .... so we didn't expect to be watched."

Sorry... my response was to the OP... however, if you're out and about having naughties in the car in an area you don't know to be a dogging place, but you don't know that it's not either then I'd say its fair game really. If you want guaranteed privacy then do it behind closed doors... you can't control where other people happen to be at the same time as you.

By *estbuddys10Couple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

so what are the signals does and donts for dogging

over a year ago

If you are doing it in a public place,you really cant expect anything else but attract attention.

Better a perv at yer window than a policeman

Move along there please

Beter still!, get a van,,black out the rear windows and drive the pervs nuts, coz they cant see ya but they can hear something naughty is happening inside ;-

They would go potty trying to see in!!!!

By *lasgowtongue69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

does anyone still go to milngavie for dogging

over a year ago

Go somewhere nobody will find you and have a shag.I cant see why you are complaining about people watching. Thats what dogging is!!! Otherwise is just having a shag in the car

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Its not that the OP was minding getting watched, more that they had no time at all to get into the mood, get down and dirty, and THEN indicate(lights on etc) that they wanted company.

When I have been out with a friend with the intention of being watched *at some stage* we got 4 cars parked up right away. People need to learn patience.

When I am on my own I will wait until I am 200% sure a couple want to be watched beore I will approach-probaly lost more fun that way than I ever got but I would rather be certain.

over a year ago

Once an area becomes known you can't expect there to only be people who know the score to be there. As soon as it's a known site you'll just get guys turning up and you can't expect them to have any idea what the 'proper' etiquette is. Hell, I'm on this site and I wouldn't really know what it is.

By *neguyMan
over a year ago

Banff ish

Dirtygirl i wouldnt recommend you go alone, as a regular dogger it would be a dream come true, however the basis of this thread is men showing no respect to etiquette, so how do you think they would respond to a single sexy female, it would be like giving whiskey to the indians! safety first girl, if you want to go let me come take you you will be uba safe. And Turrabull i know exactly who you mean on the Aberdeen scene, he is pretty much soley responsible for killing any action which only goes to show how one persons actions can deplete a whole scene!

over a year ago

"We were out a few weeks back,getting down to it in car chap on window and some guy asks “would you like a mint“ no ffs I have a cock in ma mouth. Some really should get a grip lol. "

over a year ago

It's a tricky situation as most sites are now useless because of too much attention, publicity and plod and when it does happen the arseholes with no manners fuck it up.

Sometimes it's best to get to know the regulars if you can and then arrange meets.

I kinda gave up on it as the amount of park next door guys who never kept the distance messed it up and wonder why folk drive off.

If i could find a nice couple to watch with no expectations and boundries respected I would be happy oop's sorry I just woke up nice dream though

over a year ago

We are happy with watchers hence why we go out ,its the ones that just take the piss and just assume your getting it on so will give it out,i/we won't just fuck any but of late these twats have ruined it for us .

over a year ago

"we dont mind being watched - as you say thats the point of dogging, but not when you have just turned up - they swarm round like flies on shite, plus ettiquette states dont come to close unless light on or window open, we would like to switch off the engine before we think about putting the light on

plus we are ideally seeking cpls/fems to watch us anyway - no chance i dont think lol

Dogging rules as there meant to be called went oot the window years ago mate, weve been dogging for near on 9 years now and still get that, as soon as u pull into a car park / dogging location there on ya wether u make signs or not, we just put the window down and chat to them or if they ask what were looking for you just tell them your only looking for couples. the joys of doggin im afraid and you wont stop them. "

By *inkmoon4Man
over a year ago

Dundee

I;m afraid thats part and parcel of dogging. Guys will always swarm towards couples at dogging locations as they are far and few between. Picture the guy sitting in his car for a couple of hours fantasising abdout a couple coming along with his dick in his hand, must be a natural hormone that makes them drive in and out.

My own rant is about gay old men at these sites, they never leave single guys alone either.

Personally I wait for a flash of a light or some indication they are on for fun before persuing, you never know who is in the motor. My friend was chased by a guy with a fire extinguisher, not my idea of fun.

Anyway be safe and take care, have a little fun too.

over a year ago

Whit a load ah Pishh...

over a year ago

Pmsl bit of a thread resirection lol

over a year ago

"I;m afraid thats part and parcel of dogging. Guys will always swarm towards couples at dogging locations as they are far and few between. Picture the guy sitting in his car for a couple of hours fantasising abdout a couple coming along with his dick in his hand, must be a natural hormone that makes them drive in and out.

My own rant is about gay old men at these sites, they never leave single guys alone either.

Personally I wait for a flash of a light or some indication they are on for fun before persuing, you never know who is in the motor. My friend was chased by a guy with a fire extinguisher, not my idea of fun.

Anyway be safe and take care, have a little fun too."

Last so called well known spot i drove by, there was,,,,,,a rabbit, never saw what car he came in, ahh, a very experienced wee rabbit me thinks,

Post new Message to Thread