Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

I think that---

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So many ladies and couples seem to complain about being inundated with messages. Why don't they all be defaulted to not accept messages from single guys. This way the single guys could be like a gallery of men to be selected when the ladies and couples are ready for us.

Most of the men must fall into the trap of contacting multiple ladies and couples in a scattergun approach to pulling! This is understandable as there is so many hot ladies and couples but even more men!!

So let the ladies and couples take their time and choose us rather than their time being taken deleting our well thought out messages.

Xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Erm. . . Some ladies and couples prefer to be chased rather than do the chasing. So thats why everyone can block types by choice. He people choose not to use the blocking facility, thats their choice.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

if i was to delete/block all single guys i'd almost never have any fun on here !!!!!!!

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

When i first joined as a single female, out of 100's of messages from single guy's i liked one message more than one so i picked to meet that guy. Well we are still together now! I also met afew other single men so if i blocked ALL single guys i wouldnt have met the nice few that i did just ashame that the majority of single males were horrid!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Erm. . . Some ladies and couples prefer to be chased rather than do the chasing. So thats why everyone can block types by choice. He people choose not to use the blocking facility, thats their choice. "
chased??? forgive me but isnt this a swingers site? hello you look great thanks you too,,fancy a shag,,,hell yeah ,,end of ,,no chasing ..dinnerdates ..flix?? im sooo sick of folk using this site as a dating site

auds xx

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Erm. . . Some ladies and couples prefer to be chased rather than do the chasing. So thats why everyone can block types by choice. He people choose not to use the blocking facility, thats their choice. chased??? forgive me but isnt this a swingers site? hello you look great thanks you too,,fancy a shag,,,hell yeah ,,end of ,,no chasing ..dinnerdates ..flix?? im sooo sick of folk using this site as a dating site

auds xx "

think its the nature of the beast everyones different. you get cpls looking for singles can this be swinging classically no but its the accepted norm now others like to build up a rappoire before the dirty deed hee hee as long as we all have fun swinging will continue to evolve and thats a good thing i hope

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Chased"? Blimmey, i carefully browse who looks groovy, profile reads nice, message, get my no thanks and cry a bit,lol, how it goes, im no saying anything new to anyone am i? lol

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"im sooo sick of folk using this site as a dating site

auds xx "

i wasnae and dont use site as dating site- I only mean some people are - shall we say "shy" and don't like to make first contact as it were. they prefer to be asked for a shag rather than ask someone for a shag. all down to social conditioning i guess.

Post new Message to Thread