Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Profile Requests

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When browsing profiles and seeing one you like, if they have something on their profile such as "sexy couples only" or similar, do you mail them because you believe you are sexy? Obviously everyones opinion of sexy is different so how are you meant to decide if someone else will find you sexy/attractive?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/18 13:05:14]

over a year ago

You guys are sexy as your pics so ably demonstrate. What have you got to lose? Go for it

over a year ago

If anyone messages me with looking for " Fit Hotties" on there profile i would say no thanks or not reply as i dont regard myself as anything remotely wat they are looking for

over a year ago

If a female or couple are looking for a fit hottie or a guy with a big cock. Then I would never message them.

I do admit, I am happy the way I am and wouldn't want to change but I still wouldn't see myself in those types of classes although others think I am lollll

waits fur gasmonkeys reply pmslllllllllllllllll

over a year ago

When I see things like that on a profile it does make me wonder who/how many respond? I probably wouldn't as don't feel it's up to us to determine what other find sexy or attractive!

over a year ago

"You guys are sexy as your pics so ably demonstrate. What have you got to lose? Go for it "

Ah thank you!

over a year ago

If we see a cpls or singles profile that say hot cpls only or attractive people only

We scroll on by..lol

Beauty comes from within...not for others to judge.

Yes there needs to be an attraction but no need to make others feel inadequate before even a message is sent?

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"If we see a cpls or singles profile that say hot cpls only or attractive people only

We scroll on by..lol

Yes there needs to be an attraction but no need to make others feel inadequate before even a message is sent? "

this

over a year ago

Also if anyone has on their profile that if you have a messy house then don't get in touch. I am quite an untidy person, but this does not translate to my hygiene which a lot of people seem to assume, which I find odd. If anyone visits my house it's always immaculate

over a year ago

"If we see a cpls or singles profile that say hot cpls only or attractive people only

We scroll on by..lol

Yes there needs to be an attraction but no need to make others feel inadequate before even a message is sent?

this "

Definitely

over a year ago

Swipes left

over a year ago

"When browsing profiles and seeing one you like, if they have something on their profile such as "sexy couples only" or similar, do you mail them because you believe you are sexy? Obviously everyones opinion of sexy is different so how are you meant to decide if someone else will find you sexy/attractive? "

These kind of comments absolutely rip ma knittin'....

Nothing wrong with a wee bit of self confidence but to me if someone thinks they are sex on legs and only sees fit to mingle with supermodels then they can do one.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Glad im female as the single men i want to meet dont seem to be as fussy

over a year ago

"When browsing profiles and seeing one you like, if they have something on their profile such as "sexy couples only" or similar, do you mail them because you believe you are sexy? Obviously everyones opinion of sexy is different so how are you meant to decide if someone else will find you sexy/attractive?

Nothing wrong with a wee bit of self confidence but to me if someone thinks they are sex on legs and only sees fit to mingle with supermodels then they can do one."

Have came across a few people/profiles that seem to think they are above others, such a shame!

over a year ago

"When browsing profiles and seeing one you like, if they have something on their profile such as "sexy couples only" or similar, do you mail them because you believe you are sexy? Obviously everyones opinion of sexy is different so how are you meant to decide if someone else will find you sexy/attractive?

Nothing wrong with a wee bit of self confidence but to me if someone thinks they are sex on legs and only sees fit to mingle with supermodels then they can do one.

Have came across a few people/profiles that seem to think they are above others, such a shame!"

yeah agreed

People like that I gladly avoid

over a year ago

"Glad im female as the single men i want to meet dont seem to be as fussy"

Sure if they are meeting you they have been fussy

Obviously everyone is entitled to be choosy as it were but just find it odd when things like that are in a profile as it's subjective, how do you decide

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"Glad im female as the single men i want to meet dont seem to be as fussy"

But..but, beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

C'mon, we've seen your pics, fussy doesn't come in to it.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Glad im female as the single men i want to meet dont seem to be as fussy

C'mon, we've seen your pics, fussy doesn't come in to it. "

The guys i choose to meet are the ones who dont come across as being big headed and full of themselves

over a year ago

Just a thought but wouldn't people who put these types of stipulations on their profiles (whether male/female/couples) not only seem pretentious but less than genuine? They could be pic collectors, or simply exploring the site due to curiosity not linked to genuine meets, friendship or fun?

over a year ago

"Just a thought but wouldn't people who put these types of stipulations on their profiles (whether male/female/couples) not only seem pretentious but less than genuine? They could be pic collectors, or simply exploring the site due to curiosity not linked to genuine meets, friendship or fun? "

It's definitely a possibility

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

"Glad im female as the single men i want to meet dont seem to be as fussy

C'mon, we've seen your pics, fussy doesn't come in to it.

The guys i choose to meet are the ones who dont come across as being big headed and full of themselves"

Oops! Have I just been served?

By *pl 4 funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

If we see a profile with "hot couples" or "sexy couples " only we tend to pass on by. We enjoy the site and have fun but don't think of ourselves as "Hot" lol

over a year ago

"If we see a profile with "hot couples" or "sexy couples " only we tend to pass on by. We enjoy the site and have fun but don't think of ourselves as "Hot" lol "

I think it's hard to quantify yourself under these categories. I'm totally with you on that one. I think I'm not bad, I wouldn't say I'm hot but my hubby and a couple others see otherwise.

By *pl 4 funCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yep well from your pics we would say your hot . Find it a bit of a turn off when couples think that they are hot lol

over a year ago

"Yep well from your pics we would say your hot . Find it a bit of a turn off when couples think that they are hot lol "

Ah thank you

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"If a female or couple are looking for a fit hottie or a guy with a big cock. Then I would never message them.

I do admit, I am happy the way I am and wouldn't want to change but I still wouldn't see myself in those types of classes although others think I am lollll

waits fur gasmonkeys reply pmslllllllllllllllll

"

Some folks find my Buddha belly attractive

over a year ago

We've requested on our profile that guys must be a good laugh. Doesn't stop the most boring dull as dishwater guys from messaging us unfortunately

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a wee bit of self confidence but to me if someone thinks they are sex on legs and only sees fit to mingle with supermodels then they can do one."

This x

over a year ago

We had one message and on there's said no bigger than size 12 to 14. Clearly im neither lol. Was going to reply sorry im what youd class as burst couch material lol.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"We had one message and on there's said no bigger than size 12 to 14. Clearly im neither lol. Was going to reply sorry im what youd class as burst couch material lol. "

Tell you what if any ladies or couples look like you in the highlands then I would gladly let them burst my couch

over a year ago

"We've requested on our profile that guys must be a good laugh. Doesn't stop the most boring dull as dishwater guys from messaging us unfortunately "

They probably think they're hilarious. I think I'm hilarious but hubby doesn't agree

over a year ago

"We had one message and on there's said no bigger than size 12 to 14. Clearly im neither lol. Was going to reply sorry im what youd class as burst couch material lol. "

Have seen things like that before, must be "insert demand here" and I have browsed veris which state they played (not just social) with folk the complete opposite of what they asked for. Think it's good to keep an open mind as sometimes the most unlikely person can just spark something in you

over a year ago

"We've requested on our profile that guys must be a good laugh. Doesn't stop the most boring dull as dishwater guys from messaging us unfortunately

They probably think they're hilarious. I think I'm hilarious but hubby doesn't agree "

Aw he gets forgiven for not thinking your hilarious coz he does actually give the best hugs in the world !!

Musicmaid x

over a year ago

"We've requested on our profile that guys must be a good laugh. Doesn't stop the most boring dull as dishwater guys from messaging us unfortunately

They probably think they're hilarious. I think I'm hilarious but hubby doesn't agree

Aw he gets forgiven for not thinking your hilarious coz he does actually give the best hugs in the world !!

Musicmaid x"

This is very true Musicmaid. You must be over due one his hugs by now, been ages xx

Post new Message to Thread