Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Free personal training

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m a personal trainer in training and need a client to train for a 12 week progressive programme which I will design to suit your needs, it will cost you nothing expect your time and will work around your schedule preferably with someone from the falkirk/Stirling or cumbernauld area

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m a personal trainer in training and need a client to train for a 12 week progressive programme which I will design to suit your needs, it will cost you nothing expect your time and will work around your schedule preferably with someone from the falkirk/Stirling or cumbernauld area"

what supplements do you consider give you best muscle pump

over a year ago

Personally I like to stay away from supplements but I’d say protein powder high brands such as pro max are great for muscle bulk but if ever wanting to go natural go for foods with great sources of protein like lots of chicken and eggs

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 06/02/18 11:12:18]

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Personally I like to stay away from supplements but I’d say protein powder high brands such as pro max are great for muscle bulk but if ever wanting to go natural go for foods with great sources of protein like lots of chicken and eggs"

*I would say egg whites instead of full eggs

Good luck though OP

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m guessing the whole “practice what’s you preach” saying was thrown out the window years ago?

John

over a year ago

"I’m a personal trainer in training and need a client to train for a 12 week progressive programme which I will design to suit your needs, it will cost you nothing expect your time and will work around your schedule preferably with someone from the falkirk/Stirling or cumbernauld area"

Damn. Wish I lived closer. In need of a personal trainer!

over a year ago

Pity you weren’t closer my beach body needs lots of work lol

over a year ago

"Personally I like to stay away from supplements but I’d say protein powder high brands such as pro max are great for muscle bulk but if ever wanting to go natural go for foods with great sources of protein like lots of chicken and eggs

Absolutely agree!

Good luck though OP "

over a year ago

"Personally I like to stay away from supplements but I’d say protein powder high brands such as pro max are great for muscle bulk but if ever wanting to go natural go for foods with great sources of protein like lots of chicken and eggs"

thanks, but that's not what I asked,

my question was;

what supplements do you consider give you best muscle pump, i.e. increase nitric oxide in blood

did you do nutrition on your personal trainer course?

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Personally I like to stay away from supplements but I’d say protein powder high brands such as pro max are great for muscle bulk but if ever wanting to go natural go for foods with great sources of protein like lots of chicken and eggs

my question was;

what supplements do you consider give you best muscle pump, i.e. increase nitric oxide in blood

did you do nutrition on your personal trainer course?"

Give the wee laddie a break lol

His initial post seems to imply that he is still in training.

Takes years to understand the nutrition side to growing muscles and to losing fat too.

Hopefully nutrition will be recommending the right foods and not popping pills and drinking shakes all day

over a year ago

Lol my first thought was I cheesy angle to get in contact with women.

You can go to any gym in your own area and offer free training it would be snapped up in seconds but on a swinging site you are after something return.

However I do like the burns some of you have sent.

over a year ago

"Lol my first thought was I cheesy angle to get in contact with women.

You can go to any gym in your own area and offer free training it would be snapped up in seconds but on a swinging site you are after something return.

However I do like the burns some of you have sent. "

Sorry I mean women/men or couples

over a year ago

Good luck though OP "

Healthy fats are essential too. Full was are fine so long as you're not over doing it. Good luck OP. If you want to chat sometime, I am also qualified OR and nutritional advisor

over a year ago

Good luck though OP

Healthy fats are essential too. Full was are fine so long as you're not over doing it. Good luck OP. If you want to chat sometime, I am also qualified OR and nutritional advisor "

Should say full eggs and PT stupid typos

over a year ago

Do you give all new clients a free wellness evaluation too?

Speaking from experience as I qualified As a PT in 2001.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good luck though OP

Healthy fats are essential too. Full was are fine so long as you're not over doing it. Good luck OP. If you want to chat sometime, I am also qualified OR and nutritional advisor "

Healthy fats are essential too, cholesterol not so much lol. And indeed depends on your consumption.

over a year ago

Good luck though OP

Healthy fats are essential too. Full was are fine so long as you're not over doing it. Good luck OP. If you want to chat sometime, I am also qualified OR and nutritional advisor

Healthy fats are essential too, cholesterol not so much lol. And indeed depends on your consumption. "

Unfortunately we are fed a lot of misinformation on this and many other subjects. You won't get high cholesterol from a few eggs a week. There is obviously a lot more in depth info to this subject but a lot of what we are led to believe is not always correct.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good luck though OP

Healthy fats are essential too, cholesterol not so much lol. And indeed depends on your consumption.

Unfortunately we are fed a lot of misinformation on this and many other subjects. You won't get high cholesterol from a few eggs a week. There is obviously a lot more in depth info to this subject but a lot of what we are led to believe is not always correct."

I knew you were going to say that lol.

I have read many articles on eggs in particular and other foods like soya, articles with various views and info may I had.

Really depends on your school of thoughts and your understanding in what you want to achieve diet wise and of course the consumption and the health of the person eating it.

We just have to agree to disagree Ink

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Good luck though OP

Unfortunately we are fed a lot of misinformation on this and many other subjects. You won't get high cholesterol from a few eggs a week. There is obviously a lot more in depth info to this subject but a lot of what we are led to believe is not always correct."

I tend to follow a high protein diet trying to steer clear of cholesterol means cutting some egg yolks out (I consume around six to ten eggs a day 4 yolks max) so many trains of thought on diet and according to them all backed by medical research your best bet find one that works for you

over a year ago

We haven’t gotten onto supplements yet not until March or April we start it

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was just thinking OP, I assume that you don't have an insurance yet, maybe a good idea to use a friend or a family member or make your client sign a form to release you of any responsibilities should any injuries occur during your session.

over a year ago

As an ex boxer and martial arts instructor I steer away from powders and pills etc.

All the goodness companies like Maxi Muscle etc claim are in them can be found in natural food sources.

Find the right balance and plenty of exercise has done it for me all my life

By *areBares7778Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

my question was;

did you do nutrition on your personal trainer course?

Give the wee laddie a break lol

His initial post seems to imply that he is still in training.

Takes years to understand the nutrition side to growing muscles and to losing fat too.

Hopefully nutrition will be recommending the right foods and not popping pills and drinking shakes all day "

Well said Max xx

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

A trainer in training to become a trainer looking for someone to train to become a trainer. Join the military and do it properly. At least they will pay you while training and give you a career to boot.

By *SPrincessWoman
over a year ago

Nowhere near you

Everyone's an expert on this thread eh

over a year ago

"I’m guessing the whole “practice what’s you preach” saying was thrown out the window years ago?

John "

What a shitty comment.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Everyone's an expert on this thread eh "

Actually... yeah! I kind of am in my field

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

"Everyone's an expert on this thread eh

Actually... yeah! I kind of am in my field"

I'm intrigued

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm intrigued "

Why? Because I didn't quote my credentials lol

over a year ago

Clean in, clean out!

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I Need a personal trainer

A female one tho as I would like a massage after my training.

All offers are considered

over a year ago

Your own mind should be your personal trainer

sheer determination & will power

over a year ago

"I’m guessing the whole “practice what’s you preach” saying was thrown out the window years ago?

John "

over a year ago

I just need to wire my jaws closed and take dominos off speed dial!

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I just need to wire my jaws closed and take dominos off speed dial! "

Rather than a drink we should goto the all you can eat buffet

John

over a year ago

"I just need to wire my jaws closed and take dominos off speed dial!

Rather than a drink we should goto the all you can eat buffet

John "

Let’s do it! Carbs make me horny anyway! Winning!

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Your own mind should be your personal trainer

sheer determination & will power"

Agree. Thats all it takes.

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

I'm intrigued

Why? Because I didn't quote my credentials lol "

Lol I'm intrigued because i have have hypochloremia so I know where your coming from and it's refreshing to hear someone talk about cholesterol. X

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

I'm intrigued

Lol I'm intrigued because i have have hypochloremia so I know where your coming from and it's refreshing to hear someone talk about cholesterol. X"

That should have said hypocholesterolemia...i do have it even though I can't spell it

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm intrigued

Lol I'm intrigued because i have have hypochloremia so I know where your coming from and it's refreshing to hear someone talk about cholesterol. X

That should have said hypocholesterolemia...i do have it even though I can't spell it "

Haha, I can’t spell it, never mind pronounce it lol

I hope you can manage to keep your readings down with diet or medication

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

sheer determination & will power"

Not necessarily....doing your own thing could possibly do you more harm than good ... what's good for 1 person probably isn't for the next person.. a fully qualified trainer will tailor a programme specific to your capabilities and needs to reach your end goals

over a year ago

sheer determination & will power

Not necessarily....doing your own thing could possibly do you more harm than good ... what's good for 1 person probably isn't for the next person.. a fully qualified trainer will tailor a programme specific to your capabilities and needs to reach your end goals "

By *unseekers87Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow ish

I'm intrigued

That should have said hypocholesterolemia...i do have it even though I can't spell it

Haha, I can’t spell it, never mind pronounce it lol

I hope you can manage to keep your readings down with diet or medication "

Lol yea both, although I had a bad year last year with the diet side of things. But back to normal this year.. soo far x

Post new Message to Thread