Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gomorrah

Jump to newest

By *onkeymagic50 OP   Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

If you like mafia type programs not your American sugar coated but real brutal Italian made dramas .then I highly recommend this program it's brutally epic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you like mafia type programs not your American sugar coated but real brutal Italian made dramas .then I highly recommend this program it's brutally epic "

I have watched all the series it is well worth investing from series one.

I agree with the OP it is what I would imagine the real mafia are now.

Powerful gritty drama.

over a year ago

Seen it

Spent around 20 years of my life studying and researching Cosa Nostra to write a kinda A-Z of who was who in the States, Napoli and Sicily.

Have visited graveyards and seen Gambino, Genovese, Castellano gravestones.

Sicily and Sardinia are beautiful islands but when you know their clandestine history it makes you think

Gomorrah is good, it has violence it has all you expect to see from this type of series, but does it really reflect the reality of it all I don’t know

By *avid_C78Man
over a year ago

Fife

It's a fantastic show, very gritty and modern.

over a year ago

I've not studied hee-haw about that culture, or lived amongst it, or able to regale anyone with my wonderful knowledge/experience on *yet another* situation, but I very much enjoy this drama.

It pisses all over that McMafia shite.

over a year ago

"I've not studied hee-haw about that culture, or lived amongst it, or able to regale anyone with my wonderful knowledge/experience on *yet another* situation, but I very much enjoy this drama.

It pisses all over that McMafia shite. "

Mcmafia was from the Misha Glenny book which was more about the rise of the gangster influence on a global scale so you can't compare the twp stories but you are right Gommorgh is a superior program

Post new Message to Thread