Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Oh what

Jump to newest

By *parkle13 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Why do people feel the need to comment on stuff if they have no real impute or can be off any help .keyboard gangster hiding behind a body picture

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think you need a cuppa

By *parkle13 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

I need a pot lol

over a year ago

It's called open forums. Those who cannot accept debate or criticism should question whether forums are the right place for them.

By *parkle13 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

"It's called open forums. Those who cannot accept debate or criticism should question whether forums are the right place for them.

"

those with an opinion on everything should mabey stay quiet sometime and let people with something decent to say have there say

over a year ago

"It's called open forums. Those who cannot accept debate or criticism should question whether forums are the right place for them.

those with an opinion on everything should mabey stay quiet sometime and let people with something decent to say have there say "

That's your opinion lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Why do people feel the need to comment on stuff if they have no real impute or can be off any help .keyboard gangster hiding behind a body picture"

I see what you mean but here's another angle...

Who says that they have no real input?

0 comments on a thread that's been on forum for 3 more hours. The OP all lonely. I sometimes make a dafty comment and it does start off a convo.

Sometimes the way the OP wanted, sometimes not but at least the OP is not all alone on his thread

over a year ago

"Why do people feel the need to comment on stuff if they have no real impute or can be off any help .keyboard gangster hiding behind a body picture

0 comments on a thread that's been on forum for 3 more hours. The OP all lonely. I sometimes make a dafty comment and it does start off a convo.

Sometimes the way the OP wanted, sometimes not but at least the OP is not all alone on his thread "

over a year ago

I comment on stuff all the time! Not always stuff that’s particularly relevant to me! That’s my choice!

over a year ago

I like dark chocolate better than milk chocolate

over a year ago

"I like dark chocolate better than milk chocolate "

And on that note Happy Nutella Day

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I comment on stuff all the time! Not always stuff that’s particularly relevant to me! That’s my choice! "

I’m with you! I’m often irrelevant but I’m exercising my right to free speech!

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I like dark chocolate better than milk chocolate

And on that note Happy Nutella Day "

Put it in pancakes!

over a year ago

"I comment on stuff all the time! Not always stuff that’s particularly relevant to me! That’s my choice!

I’m with you! I’m often irrelevant but I’m exercising my right to free speech!"

over a year ago

"I comment on stuff all the time! Not always stuff that’s particularly relevant to me! That’s my choice!

I’m with you! I’m often irrelevant but I’m exercising my right to free speech!

"

Open forums are fair game. Name calling and abuse should not be tolerated but debate,free speech and opinions are what makes forums so interesting!

Now about those pancakes....

Sugar and lemon on the 13th Feb?

over a year ago

Strawberries and scooshy cream on my pancakes please

over a year ago

"Why do people feel the need to comment on stuff if they have no real impute or can be off any help .keyboard gangster hiding behind a body picture

Sometimes the way the OP wanted, sometimes not but at least the OP is not all alone on his thread "

You never make a daffy comment, you musta been thinking of me when yiu said that

over a year ago

Lol the puppy thread was brutal at times. We even had animal noises in it which is a first since I have been on, But this one has just made laugh and gave me a crave for pancakes.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

Forget the pancakes I have venison sausages going free (and no that is not a euphemism for my boaby) I really do have sausages

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I prefer pancakes!

over a year ago

"I prefer pancakes!

"

I have a real craving for pancakes now lol

over a year ago

those with an opinion on everything should mabey stay quiet sometime and let people with something decent to say have there say "

Who decides whether someone’s comments are ‘decent’ or not?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/18 10:00:47]

By *parkle13 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

"Lol the puppy thread was brutal at times. We even had animal noises in it which is a first since I have been on, But this one has just made laugh and gave me a crave for pancakes. "
we even had animal noises ..glad you found it so funny !

over a year ago

pot - kettle - black

By *parkle13 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

those with an opinion on everything should mabey stay quiet sometime and let people with something decent to say have there say

pot - kettle - black"

keyboard gangster# .sad man .# my opinion#.oh forgot total a**elicker Enjoy

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

pot - kettle - blackkeyboard gangster# .sad man .# my opinion#.oh forgot total a**elicker Enjoy "

Still have free sausage to give away

(#lightenthemood)

over a year ago

pot - kettle - blackkeyboard gangster# .sad man .# my opinion#.oh forgot total a**elicker Enjoy

(#lightenthemood) "

I'm not sure if I'd like venison sausages...i always worried they'd be two deer

I'll see myself out the door

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

pot - kettle - blackkeyboard gangster# .sad man .# my opinion#.oh forgot total a**elicker Enjoy

(#lightenthemood)

I'm not sure if I'd like venison sausages...i always worried they'd be two deer

I'll see myself out the door "

Hahaha brilliant

Post new Message to Thread