Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Couples profiles

Jump to newest

By *luebell888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Why do couples profiles hardly ever show photos of the male?. They mostly focus on the female which i find annoying.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Because she is the bait to lure unsuspecting prey into the munters den

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Because she is the bait to lure unsuspecting prey into the munters den "

Munters

over a year ago

Munter is my favourite word!!

over a year ago

We are guilty of this Not to 'lure' anyone in at all! More because Magic isn't as comfortable with pics as I am. Nothing as manipulative or suggestive as luring someone in lol. There can be a variety of reasons for this. Each personal to the profile xxx

over a year ago

Glasgowish

I wouldnt enter any den without seeing the male.

over a year ago

"I wouldnt enter any den without seeing the male."

Same here tbh

over a year ago

Same as above

Has isn't comfortable with his pics being public but have face pics in our friends gallery for when anyone asks

X

over a year ago

It's the "couples" profiles where there are NO pics of the female, just the guy with his walloper ot the get me. You'd need to be really thick to fall for that.

over a year ago

*out that

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Im more suspicious of couple profiles with guys cock pics and nothing else to be honest

over a year ago

"Why do couples profiles hardly ever show photos of the male?. They mostly focus on the female which i find annoying."

We agree totally and actually quite, no very annoying

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

I thought your profile was a shop window. You always put your best assets in your front window. Once inside they get to see the cheap tat.

over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I thought your profile was a shop window. You always put your best assets in your front window. Once inside they get to see the cheap tat. "

Lol. That doesnt say much for the males

over a year ago

"I thought your profile was a shop window. You always put your best assets in your front window. Once inside they get to see the cheap tat. "

My shop window is in a junk shop.

over a year ago

Haha brilliant...... Us poor guys lol

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I think most guys are less comfortable posing for pics. In our case it's mainly because the only swapping we do is f-f so we're not really sure it's all that important having male pics. Although we don't have any pics on our profile we do always swap them before a meet.

over a year ago

Haha!! Omg! I actually laughed out loud at that As mentioned above, some males aren't comfortable with the posing etc lol. We have loads of us both in our friends pics xxx

over a year ago

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Lmao that's brilliant

By *andCforfunCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Guilty of that ourselves , his pictures are private don’t know why? Hmmm excuse for taking some more pictures I think

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

We both have single profiles so have pics on there. He will send pics once he’s comfortable.

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"I wouldnt enter any den without seeing the male."

Youve seen moi, door to the dens cast open

By *cotsbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Helensburgh

This is totally not true.

(Shit lads they’re on to us!)

Actually in our case it’s cos someone recognized me from the pics so we removed mine.

By *anda300Couple
over a year ago

Fife

"I think most guys are less comfortable posing for pics. In our case it's mainly because the only swapping we do is f-f so we're not really sure it's all that important having male pics. Although we don't have any pics on our profile we do always swap them before a meet."

Totally agree with this.

over a year ago

Glasgowish

I just think if the man is too shy for pics then he must lack confidence and to me a man with no confidence isnt a good thing.

over a year ago

Wow! That is some assumption to make! You obviously have not met Magic lol He is far from shy! Jeez xxx

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"Wow! That is some assumption to make! You obviously have not met Magic lol He is far from shy! Jeez xxx"

Lol if i let mrs put my face pics up we woukd be aswell shutting the account down lucky i look good in half a kilt n boots

over a year ago

Had a few shocks before with couples when I just saw lady's pic. The guy in question must have had his free bus pass for years! A definite no

By *elsbells2011Couple
over a year ago

fife

"We are guilty of this Not to 'lure' anyone in at all! More because Magic isn't as comfortable with pics as I am. Nothing as manipulative or suggestive as luring someone in lol. There can be a variety of reasons for this. Each personal to the profile xxx"

This is exactly our reason. Also Mr is totally straight And we mostly meet other guys with the main focus being on myself ( ain’t I lucky )

over a year ago

"We are guilty of this Not to 'lure' anyone in at all! More because Magic isn't as comfortable with pics as I am. Nothing as manipulative or suggestive as luring someone in lol. There can be a variety of reasons for this. Each personal to the profile xxx"

You’re both very I actually prefer looking at pics of the women anyway! Not sure magic would be as hot in hold ups

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I think we’ve got a mix of both but have been guilty in the past of focusing on pics of myself.... I prefer looking at the girls but know that’s not the case for a lot of you

K x

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Ok thx for the appreciation on this one , on a serious note . We see Fab as a womans world the same as most people we speak to . And quite rightly so. We have no pictures of myself as when we tried getting some pictures of me i felt i looked terrible compared to some of the younger studs on here and also since i wouldnt put on open view my face picture (not that that would have helped anyway lol ). Your eyes are drawn to the negative parts of the pictures ie no toned abs etc. For a female yes they can feel exactly the same 'BUT' short or tall, heavy or thin, bushy or shaved but your eyes have more to feast on , sexily dressed , lingerie or naughty bits so she will still receive lots attention and any photos inhibitions will lesson with time as their confidence increases. We always send full pics including faces before meeting so not hiding myself on fab just feel posting my pics will not make our profile any better.

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"I thought your profile was a shop window. You always put your best assets in your front window. Once inside they get to see the cheap tat.

Ok thx for the appreciation on this one , on a serious note . We see Fab as a womans world the same as most people we speak to . And quite rightly so. We have no pictures of myself as when we tried getting some pictures of me i felt i looked terrible compared to some of the younger studs on here and also since i wouldnt put on open view my face picture (not that that would have helped anyway lol ). Your eyes are drawn to the negative parts of the pictures ie no toned abs etc. For a female yes they can feel exactly the same 'BUT' short or tall, heavy or thin, bushy or shaved but your eyes have more to feast on , sexily dressed , lingerie or naughty bits so she will still receive lots attention and any photos inhibitions will lesson with time as their confidence increases. We always send full pics including faces before meeting so not hiding myself on fab just feel posting my pics will not make our profile any better. "

That pretty much sums it perfect

over a year ago

Englebert here,

We too are guilty of this. I have lots of pics of myself as Aggie has a camera stuck to her face most of the time. Anyone wants to see they just need to ask.

Her pics are up more because she plays more on here than me. I like the forums and social events.

She likes shopping and sorting meets.

over a year ago

"I thought your profile was a shop window. You always put your best assets in your front window. Once inside they get to see the cheap tat.

Lol. That doesnt say much for the males"

Nope it doesn't but let's be honest the willy isn't the prettiest sight in the world

over a year ago

"We are guilty of this Not to 'lure' anyone in at all! More because Magic isn't as comfortable with pics as I am. Nothing as manipulative or suggestive as luring someone in lol. There can be a variety of reasons for this. Each personal to the profile xxx

You’re both very I actually prefer looking at pics of the women anyway! Not sure magic would be as hot in hold ups "

Well thank you That feeling is reciprocated. And lmao! I would need to get him to shave his legs first. Would be too jaggy! Xxx

over a year ago

We are the same. Partly to do with his work xx

over a year ago

This is something that we notice a lot too. We have at least one body picture of the male half public on our profile.

While I get that the majority of the attention for couples revolves around the females, we are very much here for FMFM and there needs to be physical attraction between the opposite sexes of each couple. It's no use the guys finding the women hot if the women aren't attracted to the other male halves.

Most people we have talked to will send regular pics of the guy, which is fine by why not just put one or two topless (and faceless) pics on the profile so that we don't need to go through the process of saying "no thanks" because the male isn't attractive.

Cock pics really don't count. It's good to maybe have one, but let's face it, unless you're only into gloryholes, just having a nice looking cock isn't going to get you anywhere!

over a year ago

"Why do couples profiles hardly ever show photos of the male?. They mostly focus on the female which i find annoying."

We aren't looking for females x

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

if advertising as a Cpl then surely only showing pics of the female half constitutes false advertising ??

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"This is something that we notice a lot too. We have at least one body picture of the male half public on our profile.

While I get that the majority of the attention for couples revolves around the females, we are very much here for FMFM and there needs to be physical attraction between the opposite sexes of each couple. It's no use the guys finding the women hot if the women aren't attracted to the other male halves.

Most people we have talked to will send regular pics of the guy, which is fine by why not just put one or two topless (and faceless) pics on the profile so that we don't need to go through the process of saying "no thanks" because the male isn't attractive.

Cock pics really don't count. It's good to maybe have one, but let's face it, unless you're only into gloryholes, just having a nice looking cock isn't going to get you anywhere!"

This is definitely something I have noticed and find annoying.

Fair enough if you're a couple who only plays with men, have at it with all the pictures of the female half, but for couples who want to play with bi women and couples, you definitely need pictures of the male half.

And you can say "owww, but we have pictures of the male half in private", "misses looks nicer", "I'm shy", "confidentiality for work", etc...

Just as I would for a male profile, I might just look at your profile even before I read your message.

I don't like to be "lured in" by the female half to see the male half in person and be made to feel awkward

This isn't beauty and the beast

Mutual attraction between all parties is definitely a must

over a year ago

"This is something that we notice a lot too. We have at least one body picture of the male half public on our profile.

Cock pics really don't count. It's good to maybe have one, but let's face it, unless you're only into gloryholes, just having a nice looking cock isn't going to get you anywhere!

Fair enough if you're a couple who only plays with men, have at it with all the pictures of the female half, but for couples who want to play with bi women and couples, you definitely need pictures of the male half.

And you can say "owww, but we have pictures of the male half in private", "misses looks nicer", "I'm shy", "confidentiality for work", etc...

Just as I would for a male profile, I might just look at your profile even before I read your message.

I don't like to be "lured in" by the female half to see the male half in person and be made to feel awkward

Mutual attraction between all parties is definitely a must"

We always send full length and face pics of us both anytime requested prior to arranging a meet. So there is the chance to decide if everyone wants to go ahead!

Mrs

over a year ago

We always send full length and face pics of us both anytime requested prior to arranging a meet. So there is the chance to decide if everyone wants to go ahead!

Mrs"

Wouldn't it be coincidence if I knew you both to see. I live in govan also

over a year ago

Mrs

Wouldn't it be coincidence if I knew you both to see. I live in govan also"

That would be weird lol. To be fair we have only been here since October!

over a year ago

"if advertising as a Cpl then surely only showing pics of the female half constitutes false advertising ?? "

Best call trading standards (swingers division) when you see such profiles then

over a year ago

"if advertising as a Cpl then surely only showing pics of the female half constitutes false advertising ?? "

How else would you advertise? If you try and use a single fem profile then it will get changed to a couple profile? So I wouldn't say it was false advertising. Just the way it is. Different strokes for different folks. We play in a variety of ways and it really doesn't bother us if there are no male pics on the profile. We tend to chat first to get a feel of how they are. As long as we swap pics privately then that works for us

over a year ago

"if advertising as a Cpl then surely only showing pics of the female half constitutes false advertising ??

Best call trading standards (swingers division) when you see such profiles then "

Spat my hot choc out there

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

"if advertising as a Cpl then surely only showing pics of the female half constitutes false advertising ??

How else would you advertise? If you try and use a single fem profile then it will get changed to a couple profile? So I wouldn't say it was false advertising. Just the way it is. Different strokes for different folks. We play in a variety of ways and it really doesn't bother us if there are no male pics on the profile. We tend to chat first to get a feel of how they are. As long as we swap pics privately then that works for us "

no reason why you cant have a single profile as well as a cpl's one ....

By *ac a feeCouple
over a year ago

dundee

Best call trading standards (swingers division) when you see such profiles then

Spat my hot choc out there "

over a year ago

I agree as female wants to see the males pics as there got to be an attraction on all sides x

over a year ago

How else would you advertise? If you try and use a single fem profile then it will get changed to a couple profile? So I wouldn't say it was false advertising. Just the way it is. Different strokes for different folks. We play in a variety of ways and it really doesn't bother us if there are no male pics on the profile. We tend to chat first to get a feel of how they are. As long as we swap pics privately then that works for us no reason why you cant have a single profile as well as a cpl's one .... "

If the fem doesn't want to meet herself this then a single fem profile doesn't work. As soon as you say in the single fem profile that you are meeting with your other half then admin change the profile to a couple one. There have been loads of threads complaining about single fem profiles who are actually couples. So how do they get around this? Like I said, not that it affects us. Just different ways people use the site xxx

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

We have pics of us both on own and together. Our main pic is just v at moment but we hoping to get some new ones soon and will put a joint one up when do. G

over a year ago

Pmsllllllll.

Seriously giggled up herr

over a year ago

Lol. That doesnt say much for the males"

Think if I was with a woman and had a couples profile then I'm sure we'd both say keep my pics out the way until they are ready to see the cheap tat.

over a year ago

How else would you advertise? If you try and use a single fem profile then it will get changed to a couple profile? So I wouldn't say it was false advertising. Just the way it is. Different strokes for different folks. We play in a variety of ways and it really doesn't bother us if there are no male pics on the profile. We tend to chat first to get a feel of how they are. As long as we swap pics privately then that works for us no reason why you cant have a single profile as well as a cpl's one ....

If the fem doesn't want to meet herself this then a single fem profile doesn't work. As soon as you say in the single fem profile that you are meeting with your other half then admin change the profile to a couple one. There have been loads of threads complaining about single fem profiles who are actually couples. So how do they get around this? Like I said, not that it affects us. Just different ways people use the site xxx"

I don't see any problem with both of the couple having a single profile as long as they state it on their profile. Also I don't like finding out a female has an FB, when at least i would rather know if she had it already on her profile.

over a year ago

Why would they have a single profile tho if they are aren't on meeting as a single? Some couples only have the fem playing but want their man as part of it therefore a single fem profile isn't the way to go. It has to be a couple profile. And that brings us back to the pics of just fems on profiles

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

Why would they have a single profile tho if they are aren't on meeting as a single? Some couples only have the fem playing but want their man as part of it therefore a single fem profile isn't the way to go. It has to be a couple profile. And that brings us back to the pics of just fems on profiles "

over a year ago

"

Why would they have a single profile tho if they are aren't on meeting as a single? Some couples only have the fem playing but want their man as part of it therefore a single fem profile isn't the way to go. It has to be a couple profile. And that brings us back to the pics of just fems on profiles "

Wouldn't it be great if everything was as clear cut as that, but it isn't.

There plenty of cpls profiles and the female has a single profile and the male has one. Sometimes you might only find out while chatting that's why I'd rather know beforehand as I know I read peoples profiles.

Some cpls profiles are just fuckbuddies and are looking for others for 3somes or 4somes and some even look to meet by themselves even though they have a cpls profile. So that's a typical reason why they have single profiles as well

I will agree a cpls profile is best to have the guy pics online but I don't blame anyone on fabswingers hiding their pictures. I used to do it due to my previous job.

By *ookie an creamCouple
over a year ago

Fife

We have face pics set to private once comfortable we do share lol but as we are mostly here for cookies bi side and any fun i get to have is a bonus must of our pics are of cookie. We do prefer to do full swap and put pic up of me jst so people know and have idea if they would full swap.

over a year ago

"We have face pics set to private once comfortable we do share lol but as we are mostly here for cookies bi side and any fun i get to have is a bonus must of our pics are of cookie. We do prefer to do full swap and put pic up of me jst so people know and have idea if they would full swap."

At least with you two people know where they stand. Sending face pics once comfortable of both

By *eckingfudgersCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Mr fudgers loves to pose for a pic or two lol happy snapper

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Id expect to see a healthy balance with pics of both of them tbh. Too many of the female and none of the male I think he's a munter. All male pics, I think fake profile. I would be fucking both so expect to see pics of them both, also I like to see pics of them together. If not then I think they are a FB only couple. My thinking has been proved right on many occassions.

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 11/02/18 09:58:01]

Post new Message to Thread