Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Privacy mode

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the site as I’m sure you know has a privacy mode so you can look at profiles without the other person knowing you looked. I don’t bother hiding that I’ve looked but how many of you do and why? What’s the benefits if you do ‘hide’ that you’ve looked?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So the site as I’m sure you know has a privacy mode so you can look at profiles without the other person knowing you looked. I don’t bother hiding that I’ve looked but how many of you do and why? What’s the benefits if you do ‘hide’ that you’ve looked?"
I do and my reasons are because if you look then guys assume your interested and start mailing you .

If I was interested then il mail so far easier to browse in private and mail those Im interested in

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I suppose it allows "straight" guys to look at gay/bi/tg profiles without being sussed, and women to appear like angels, instead of nymphomaniacs.

over a year ago

"So the site as I’m sure you know has a privacy mode so you can look at profiles without the other person knowing you looked. I don’t bother hiding that I’ve looked but how many of you do and why? What’s the benefits if you do ‘hide’ that you’ve looked?I do and my reasons are because if you look then guys assume your interested and start mailing you .

If I was interested then il mail so far easier to browse in private and mail those Im interested in "

Yip this.. before I set it to private I was being inundated with messages cause I peeked

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

" I do and my reasons are because if you look then guys assume your interested and start mailing you .

If I was interested then il mail so far easier to browse in private and mail those Im interested in "

This

over a year ago

I do yip

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Like everything I do on here, I do it because I can

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

We don't use that function but can understand why others do lol

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Im in stealth, was fed up getting the "thanks for looking at my profile, you must want fucked" messages...

Err no, you winked me so i was looking to see who you were

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

I perve ninja style

over a year ago

Ninja here

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Stealth mode ninja whatever you want to call it . Its shocking that people take sneaky looks at others profiles. You wouldnt catch us doing it .

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Im in stealth, was fed up getting the "thanks for looking at my profile, you must want fucked" messages...

Err no, you winked me so i was looking to see who you were "

Basically this

over a year ago

I do it because I have a memory like a sieve and can never remember who folk are so have to look at profiles repeatedly to remind myself. If I wasn't in privacy mode folk might think they had a stalker!

over a year ago

I browse in private.. used to not bother til i started getting the "hello seen you looking" messages

over a year ago

"So the site as I’m sure you know has a privacy mode so you can look at profiles without the other person knowing you looked. I don’t bother hiding that I’ve looked but how many of you do and why? What’s the benefits if you do ‘hide’ that you’ve looked?"

There used to be on fab that when you view a profile in privacy mode, the person o their updates would have an eye symbol to say someone has looked at your profile but not shown who they are.

it would be good if that came back, well I think

over a year ago

I will say when someone viewed my profile and it stated their details I would normally look at their profile and send them my face pic so they know what I looked like. I stopped this as I know every profile they would look at, well most males profiles, then there was a good chance they would get a message, again inundated.

The reason why I think people go on stealth mode, well on of the main reasons

over a year ago

I don't hide I look

over a year ago

" I do and my reasons are because if you look then guys assume your interested and start mailing you .

If I was interested then il mail so far easier to browse in private and mail those Im interested in

This "

This too

Post new Message to Thread