Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Pic fabbing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious, as a couple on here, if another couple likes your pics, do you assume it's the male or female doing the fabbing? I do most of the fabbing from our profile and it's generally the female pics of a couple I like!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I naturally think the guy. Really only the wife's pics get fabbed. Mine are once in a blue moon and it's normal a gay/bi guy lol.

Tbh it's mainly her pics anyways.

over a year ago

Always my hubby that fabs pics

Me not so much

Hate the concept of it

Id rather send a message or a wink

over a year ago

"I naturally think the guy. Really only the wife's pics get fabbed. Mine are once in a blue moon and it's normal a gay/bi guy lol.

Tbh it's mainly her pics anyways. "

Most of our pics are female but same with Mr's pics, mostly gay/bi that like his pics. I definitely do more fabbing than the Mr though and it's almost always the female pics

over a year ago

"Always my hubby that fabs pics

Me not so much

Hate the concept of it

Id rather send a message or a wink "

I won't lie, I am a serial fabber, if I see a pic I like I usually fab straight away. Even if nothing is ever going to happen (ie. We may be out of age range) I still like the pic.

By *ab and funCouple
over a year ago

FIFE

Me not so much

Hate the concept of it

I won't lie, I am a serial fabber, if I see a pic I like I usually fab straight away. Even if nothing is ever going to happen (ie. We may be out of age range) I still like the pic."

I’m the same, if I like a pic and it is usually women, I will Fab it, it doesn’t need to lead anywhere I just appreciate a good picture with a hot woman in it.

Mrs Fab x

over a year ago

Me not so much

Hate the concept of it

I won't lie, I am a serial fabber, if I see a pic I like I usually fab straight away. Even if nothing is ever going to happen (ie. We may be out of age range) I still like the pic.

I’m the same, if I like a pic and it is usually women, I will Fab it, it doesn’t need to lead anywhere I just appreciate a good picture with a hot woman in it.

Mrs Fab x"

Me too! In fact pretty sure I have liked every single o of yours haha x

over a year ago

Sometime guy like a guys pic not gay in slightest bit to explain its to appreciate and tell him done well with diet etc and keep it up hard going x

over a year ago

"Sometime guy like a guys pic not gay in slightest bit to explain its to appreciate and tell him done well with diet etc and keep it up hard going x"

Noted. Thanks for the feedback x

over a year ago

"Sometime guy like a guys pic not gay in slightest bit to explain its to appreciate and tell him done well with diet etc and keep it up hard going x"

I just checked. No fab from you so I better work harder on my diet lol.

over a year ago

No probs x

Post new Message to Thread