Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Men with chip on their shoulder

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who gets judged from their pictures or verifications.??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes i had this yesterday ... saying he checked my verifications and some of the guys i had met carried STIs and i would be ridden with STI and he was glad we wouldnt meet.....all because I said no !!!

over a year ago

"Who gets judged from their pictures or verifications.??"

Checked your profile. Yup I’d fuck yeah based on your pics

By *ald EagleMan
over a year ago

Alloa

It’s not just men with a chip on their shoulder.

Women can judge you on pics/profile without giving you a chance to chat.

By *mberbCouple
over a year ago

Lothians

yep we have had it only because we said no yo them lol sad little people that they are.

By *rEfoxMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Some people on here are strange and weird!!!

By *tew1985Man
over a year ago

Near You

I try to keep in mind that a verification is about the person not if they are good or bad between the sheets. Therefore if some has loads most will be from socials/partys. For me I would rather try and meet someone with more than less. Surely with more verifications you have a better chance of meeting as the person is more fab active?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

This may sound harsh are you not supposed to judge whether you would meet someone based on the aforementioned things.

the nasty comments is out of order but their resoning is sound.

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Yeah, on my single profile I had a guy message me out of the blue to say that I was disgusting and would get a disease from all the men I've fucked. Different story if I hadn't turned him down already, I presume.

V

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

I think if you have an ounce of sense then everyone gets judged by there veris and photos .it the initial way to decide if that person is suitable to message or chat to

Unless you any hole a goal or any dick will do type of person then they mean nothing

Just my view

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve met some lovely people. Some whose pics don’t do them justice but having met them at clubs or socials I have subsequently met for a play meet.

I do agree though that some guys turn nasty when you turn them down and you suddenly go from being everything he wants to being a fat slag. Block button comes in handy.

over a year ago

Every single one of us make judgements of others on here from looking at their profile content.

over a year ago

only "men" have a chip on their shoulder

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/18 11:08:39]

over a year ago

Nope I don't judge on pics n veris or decide what I would want from a person but it does make me notice, which I can be the start of initial contact.

They stand out but I like a little more with chat n messages to see if there is a potential connection.

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Who gets judged from their pictures or verifications.??

Nope I don't judge on pics n veris or decide what I would want from a person but it does make me notice, which I can be the start of initial contact.

They stand out but I like a little more with chat n messages to see if there is a potential connection.

"

Oh so that's why you turned me down eh my patter pish

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Hopefully not. Id like to think there is more to me than words and a body

over a year ago

I think everyone is judged based on pictures and verifications! That’s ultimately how how initially decide to start speaking to someone!

Although verifications are usually very OTT and what one person verifies amazing another would find awful. That’s what keeps it exciting.

If you mean being judged on explicit pictures and verifications then yeh some fannies will find anyway to criticise and this usually comes after a knock back!

over a year ago

"I think everyone is judged based on pictures and verifications! That’s ultimately how how initially decide to start speaking to someone!

Although verifications are usually very OTT and what one person verifies amazing another would find awful. That’s what keeps it exciting.

If you mean being judged on explicit pictures and verifications then yeh some fannies will find anyway to criticise and this usually comes after a knock back! "

How you**

over a year ago

I judge from someones pics and verification.

So?

over a year ago

"I think everyone is judged based on pictures and verifications! That’s ultimately how how initially decide to start speaking to someone!

If you mean being judged on explicit pictures and verifications then yeh some fannies will find anyway to criticise and this usually comes after a knock back!

How you**"

You never see a bad verification displayed.

Some will verif as they had an amazing time. Some will verify as they feel obliged. Some will not even verif because they don't want to for any reason or just did not enjoy themselves.

Yhere is also a lot of fake verifications now so I don't read a lot into them but if I see a veri from someone I know and even trust or get on with, then I'll take that into account.

Important bit, (well I think), if anyone makes a bad comment to you via message because they either got a knock back, or jealous or think you wont even consider them, then so what, never worry about it and if its abusive just report

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Chips belong on a nice roll fresh butter salt and sauce to taste

over a year ago

Constantly, nothing can be good enough, try to appeal but it just keeps coming

over a year ago

Yep..we have had that...usually from single guys that cant read...or dont respect whatcouples are looking for....xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

From my own experiance on here women are the worst when it comes to judging people.

I dont show verivications but people will still judge me for other things but hey ho.

Simple soloution hunni hide all your veries that way no one can judge you on who you choose to meet.

over a year ago

I have a chip on both shoulders, purely for balance.

Seriously, though, I have never had abuse, nor sent it. If I ever do get any, I will report, block, and carry on. I also accept rejection graciously, and with a little humour. Life is too short for anything else, especially when you get to my time of life.

over a year ago

"From my own experiance on here women are the worst when it comes to judging people.

I dont show verivications but people will still judge me for other things but hey ho.

Simple soloution hunni hide all your veries that way no one can judge you on who you choose to meet."

I agree with this

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

I thought that’s what they were there for to help base an initial reaction and assumption as to whether you’d like to talk/meet that person

over a year ago

I thought that’s what they were there for to help base an initial reaction and assumption as to whether you’d like to talk/meet that person"

Totally agree with this

over a year ago

I thought that’s what they were there for to help base an initial reaction and assumption as to whether you’d like to talk/meet that person"

Veris are there for that reason but surely NO does not mean you have to be abused because of your vetis ... remember he was talking about guys i had met !!! No one deserves abuse like the rant i got .... and breathe ....

over a year ago

I thought that’s what they were there for to help base an initial reaction and assumption as to whether you’d like to talk/meet that person

Veris are there for that reason but surely NO does not mean you have to be abused because of your vetis ... remember he was talking about guys i had met !!! No one deserves abuse like the rant i got .... and breathe .... "

Abuse is ALWAYS wrong Bloo

over a year ago

I dont think any of us joined the site to be judged but sadly we are .

If judging someone on their photos fair enough but to judge someone on verivications because of who they have met is just wrong in my opinion

over a year ago

Its nice to be nice, best just be polite and courteous

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I thought that’s what they were there for to help base an initial reaction and assumption as to whether you’d like to talk/meet that personI dont think any of us joined the site to be judged but sadly we are .

If judging someone on their photos fair enough but to judge someone on verivications because of who they have met is just wrong in my opinion "

why is it wrong ?

the person chooses to show they find this type of person worthy of their time and I think those folk are wastes of space damn tooting I will judge and steer clear

over a year ago

I thought that’s what they were there for to help base an initial reaction and assumption as to whether you’d like to talk/meet that personI dont think any of us joined the site to be judged but sadly we are .

If judging someone on their photos fair enough but to judge someone on verivications because of who they have met is just wrong in my opinion why is it wrong ?

the person chooses to show they find this type of person worthy of their time and I think those folk are wastes of space damn tooting I will judge and steer clear"

its wrong because most of the time they are judging someone they have never spoke to let alone met.

For those who have issues with someone then chooses not to meet them just because uve had issues with someone else who has verified them is wrong in my opinion

over a year ago

only "men" have a chip on their shoulder "

Thats what I was thinking as well

over a year ago

" but if I see a veri from someone I know and even trust or get on with, then I'll take that into account )"

This is why i wish there was an option to revoke your verification of someone

People can be very charming when they want to be and it wouldnt be the first time ive left someone quite a complimentary verification and then they later showed their true colours as a d*ck and yet there i still am on their page giving a seal of approval

I suppose you really need to think verification means they are a real person but then not believe another word of it since it was just one persona opinion and one point in time

By *exinthesunWoman
over a year ago

far far away

I was judged just yesterday for not having any naughty pictures to send, they responded with “you don’t have any face pics”, and then blocked me. I do have face pics, 3 infact, but that’s not what they asked for so I was rather perplexed at their reaction.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Only positively ...... until I politely decline ...... then I have a fat ass

R

over a year ago

I definitely judge by photos, thats what they are for.

over a year ago

I think that it doesn't matter if you show only some or all of your verifications. It will attract attention good and bad. The question is how we deal with it. No one deserves to be on the receiving end of any sort of abuse. That's why we have the option to report and block. That will always be the best thing to do in the long run x

over a year ago

"Only positively ...... until I politely decline ...... then I have a fat ass

R "

It's not fat, it's curvy!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

" but if I see a veri from someone I know and even trust or get on with, then I'll take that into account )

This is why i wish there was an option to revoke your verification of someone

People can be very charming when they want to be and it wouldnt be the first time ive left someone quite a complimentary verification and then they later showed their true colours as a d*ck and yet there i still am on their page giving a seal of approval

I suppose you really need to think verification means they are a real person but then not believe another word of it since it was just one persona opinion and one point in time "

if you block them it removes your veri

over a year ago

Anyone judging you on pics and veris clearly don't know you as a lot of the veris are social ones x

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I’m a psycho, what do I know lol

over a year ago

I ended up being shamed off the site the last time I was here. One of my so called friends joined, read my likes, verifications etc and because they seen comments from couples he went on for weeks about how disgusting I was, how people on here were sleezy... Yet some of the people I have met are the most genuine people ever! More fool me for leaving... Oh and I get shitty emails cos I have a face pic up. .... Gets off her soapbox now

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"I ended up being shamed off the site the last time I was here. One of my so called friends joined, read my likes, verifications etc and because they seen comments from couples he went on for weeks about how disgusting I was, how people on here were sleezy... Yet some of the people I have met are the most genuine people ever! More fool me for leaving... Oh and I get shitty emails cos I have a face pic up. .... Gets off her soapbox now "

Ignore them all, you look great, and last time I looked this was a sex site, right???

over a year ago

I get judged by my pics and verifications all the time. xx

over a year ago

"I ended up being shamed off the site the last time I was here. One of my so called friends joined, read my likes, verifications etc and because they seen comments from couples he went on for weeks about how disgusting I was, how people on here were sleezy... Yet some of the people I have met are the most genuine people ever! More fool me for leaving... Oh and I get shitty emails cos I have a face pic up. .... Gets off her soapbox now

Ignore them all, you look great, and last time I looked this was a sex site, right??? "

Lol I know but you live and learn and will not happen again even at Xmas dinner the conversation turned to swinging ffs had to hold my laughter in because if only they knew! But think the mother knows what I do

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"I ended up being shamed off the site the last time I was here. One of my so called friends joined, read my likes, verifications etc and because they seen comments from couples he went on for weeks about how disgusting I was, how people on here were sleezy... Yet some of the people I have met are the most genuine people ever! More fool me for leaving... Oh and I get shitty emails cos I have a face pic up. .... Gets off her soapbox now

Ignore them all, you look great, and last time I looked this was a sex site, right???

Lol I know but you live and learn and will not happen again even at Xmas dinner the conversation turned to swinging ffs had to hold my laughter in because if only they knew! But think the mother knows what I do "

I want to come to yours for Xmas dinner lol

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

R "

You have a little peach

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Fab judges folk on all aspects, age, marital status, size.

Photos and veris are just another thing to judge folk on.

over a year ago

Men are judged for simply being men

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I’ve just been judged for being on fab by a man on fab!

over a year ago

"I’ve just been judged for being on fab by a man on fab! "

Can-not com-pute!

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I’ve just been judged for being on fab by a man on fab!

Can-not com-pute! "

Neither could I. Think he has aspirations of being a psychologist, spoke for 10 mins and he told me I am unhappy and Fab is my facade!

Meanwhile he wasn’t happy he couldn’t meet anyone.....wonder why!!!!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I’ve just been judged for being on fab by a man on fab!

Can-not com-pute!

Neither could I. Think he has aspirations of being a psychologist, spoke for 10 mins and he told me I am unhappy and Fab is my facade!

Meanwhile he wasn’t happy he couldn’t meet anyone.....wonder why!!!!"

Nowt as queer as folk

over a year ago

"Men are judged for simply being men "

PEOPLE judge I find, that’s their perogative and if we are honest we all “judge” or assess each other. Some folk don’t just have a chip on their shoulder, it’s a full fish supper. C’est la vie as Bunkie said, nowt as queer as folk

By *obertELeeMan
over a year ago

Montrose

I cannae understand grown ups getting all flustered because they get a knock back or just no reply.Just move on ffs.It's nae the end of the world.

over a year ago

I had a couple message me once and say I was a pervert and disgusting for being a dominatrix..

They were openly into dogging / bareback/ gang bangs.

Not my thing at all but I'd never let it annoy me and message a stranger to say so !

I've found personally it's because you may have met somebody they wanted to meet but didn't want to meet them or if it's a couple, could be their partner showed an interest and they don't like it.

Makes no sense to me!

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"Men are judged for simply being men

PEOPLE judge I find, that’s their perogative and if we are honest we all “judge” or assess each other. Some folk don’t just have a chip on their shoulder, it’s a full fish supper. C’est la vie as Bunkie said, nowt as queer as folk "

I'm allergic to fish can we change that to a full pudding supper

over a year ago

PEOPLE judge I find, that’s their perogative and if we are honest we all “judge” or assess each other. Some folk don’t just have a chip on their shoulder, it’s a full fish supper. C’est la vie as Bunkie said, nowt as queer as folk

I'm allergic to fish can we change that to a full pudding supper "

Not crispy duck spring rolls?

over a year ago

Glasgow

R

It's not fat, it's curvy! "

I'll settle for that

over a year ago

Glasgow

R

You have a little peach "

Aww, thank you

over a year ago

R

I'll settle for that "

You'll have to. It's the best I've got!

over a year ago

Of course most people judge by pics and veris. That’s what they look at after you message and choose to reply is it not? Or at least that’s what I got told when I posted about first messages

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

I'm allergic to fish can we change that to a full pudding supper

Not crispy duck spring rolls? "

that will do ha

over a year ago

Stop talking about chippies. I'm not allowed on the diet.

over a year ago

Glasgow

R

I'll settle for that

You'll have to. It's the best I've got!"

Hey, I've heard worse. Lol.

over a year ago

As I get older a get interest that feels like a message, I'd always judge people on what they say not how Tey look

over a year ago

R

I'll settle for that

"

It's all downhill from here! Backhanded compliments next...

over a year ago

Glasgow

R

I'll settle for that

It's all downhill from here! Backhanded compliments next..."

Ha ha. Feel free

over a year ago

Nah, I'm too much of a gentleman.

Most of the time...

By *ewnameCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

for goodness sake, some people need to grow up and get a life and not be a keyboard gangster, we are all different and are looking for different things so if what someone likes does not fit with your ideas ( unless it is immoral or illegal ) let them be and move on ffs.

over a year ago

I don’t have any on display and don’t share pics, I do judge personally and I know guys are making assumptions about me but I like someone I can chat to and I’d like to think the men who take time to chat and take risk of meeting blind are very pleased with me when I turn up

Post new Message to Thread