Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Help a single guy in Abdn

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seriously what you to do to get a meet round here? I try the whole, not be too pushy, chat for a bit, bla bla etc, but nothing ever happens. Plus ye am a bigger guy, but have a pic, so a catch 22. Just seem like all the women are dead set on the oh you got to be perfect shape or the VWE type. Am I just waisting time being on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only you can decide if your wasting your time on here.

over a year ago

Stick at it, no point rushing! Anywaythere are heaps of new people joining all the time

over a year ago

Moaning about not getting ur leg over is one o the sure-fire ways to not get ur leg-over. Chillax and stop thinkin wi ur nuts for a wee while, the brain is a valuable tool when the blood is flowing to it. Many meets come about when ur not trying. It all sounds cliche-ish, but is true in my experience. If u aint got the patience, browse the naughty pics and get working on ur wrist muscles - u never know, it may cum in handy.

over a year ago

just a thought...

maybe add something half decent on your profile,,,it looks like you couldnt be bothered so why shld any chick be bothered with you?

auds xx

over a year ago

Uv only been here 4 weeks, and according to ur profile 'have had a few meets'?? What the heck u moaning aboot!? Ur a bloomin Fabadonis wi that record!!

Post new Message to Thread