Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fmf threesome

Jump to newest

By *randMrsTease OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Would lovd to have one but its do hard to find another female. Do any other couples have this problem? Most woman just delete the messages. Mrs.t

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I digress slightly, and ask someone to explain the various threesome combinations to an old newbie? It might make things easier when thinking of approaching people.

over a year ago

Yeah have had better success on random nights out. Stopped messaging females now

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/01/18 13:03:21]

over a year ago

There only are 4 combinations in total , mmf , fmf , fff and mmm , don’t fancy that kinda mmm tho but each to their own lol

over a year ago

"There only are 4 combinations in total , mmf , fmf , fff and mmm , don’t fancy that kinda mmm tho but each to their own lol"

What about ffm & mfm? Don't they all have different meanings?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Thinks the same, just a different sequence.

over a year ago

I might be wrong but the order of the letters matters. MMF implies bi males, MFM implies straight males. Similarly FFM implies bi females and FMF implies straight females..... The being the placement of the single letter to imply a barrier or not between the other two....?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I might be wrong but the order of the letters matters. MMF implies bi males, MFM implies straight males. Similarly FFM implies bi females and FMF implies straight females..... The being the placement of the single letter to imply a barrier or not between the other two....? "

Ooooo I didn’t know that!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/01/18 13:21:46]

over a year ago

"I might be wrong but the order of the letters matters. MMF implies bi males, MFM implies straight males. Similarly FFM implies bi females and FMF implies straight females..... The being the placement of the single letter to imply a barrier or not between the other two....? "

That sounds logical.

Ok, who doesn't want to have an FFM or FMF with me?

over a year ago

"I might be wrong but the order of the letters matters. MMF implies bi males, MFM implies straight males. Similarly FFM implies bi females and FMF implies straight females..... The being the placement of the single letter to imply a barrier or not between the other two....?

Ooooo I didn’t know that! "

Neither did I. Mr said to me stop putting mmf and start putting mfm. Didn't give it a thought x

over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 21/01/18 13:32:00]

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Never knew that, thanks x

over a year ago

As I said I might be wrong but that's how I see it and how I have always known it to be.

I am going to go back to the the right forum now

over a year ago

Oh wow you learn something everyday I did not know that lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

How very confusing.

over a year ago

"Would lovd to have one but its do hard to find another female. Do any other couples have this problem? Most woman just delete the messages. Mrs.t"

Sorry for hijacking your thread! I suppose your predicament shows that it's not just single males who have problems getting meets.

Good luck with your search.

By *ilkand2Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Only place we have had luck with a threesome with a female is in clubs. Not even the slightest sniff of a chance on here.

over a year ago

Nope sorry, I don't see it this way and I've been swinging a long time.

To many people join and new to the scene and of threesomes and if they put the wrong sequence means they might get the wrong meet or if they are looking for a mmf and they say straight on their profile, total confusing.

I'm gonna look out for that now

By *exinthesunWoman
over a year ago

far far away

This has always been my understanding in all the years I have been swinging.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

That was my understanding too.

R

over a year ago

"Only place we have had luck with a threesome with a female is in clubs. Not even the slightest sniff of a chance on here. "

I think its because it can be intimidating for a solo female to turn up to a private meet with a couple .., to me there is always a power imbalance which woupd make me nervous beforehand

Whereas at a club you are both already there and that first hurdle of going to meet them is already overcome and if you are all attracted is that bit easier to just get straight to the fun part

There is also the chance when its online that you dont know the couples dynamic and i have personally had the male pretend to be the female and be doing most of the chatting then when i have met them i have worked out that she has kind of been pressured into it to keep him happy rather than it be for her as i was led to believe ... meeting in person at a club you can get a much better vibe of who is up for what

Just some reasons why i think the club thing maybe works better for this kind of meet

over a year ago

Durham

"Only place we have had luck with a threesome with a female is in clubs. Not even the slightest sniff of a chance on here.

I think its because it can be intimidating for a solo female to turn up to a private meet with a couple .., to me there is always a power imbalance which woupd make me nervous beforehand

Whereas at a club you are both already there and that first hurdle of going to meet them is already overcome and if you are all attracted is that bit easier to just get straight to the fun part

There is also the chance when its online that you dont know the couples dynamic and i have personally had the male pretend to be the female and be doing most of the chatting then when i have met them i have worked out that she has kind of been pressured into it to keep him happy rather than it be for her as i was led to believe ... meeting in person at a club you can get a much better vibe of who is up for what

Just some reasons why i think the club thing maybe works better for this kind of meet "

I know what you mean, we've been contacted by couple profiles and turns out it's only a guy making excuses as to why it's only one person mailing. We've had some bi and threesomes and would love to have a ffm threesome.

over a year ago

Glasgow

Surely not that hard in time & with planning?

R

over a year ago

"Surely not that hard in time & with planning?

R "

It's probably impossible

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Surely not that hard in time & with planning?

R

It's probably impossible "

I actually did lol!

R

By *honny 555Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I love threesoum's it's my dream to have a threesoum with 2 lady's as I haven't done that yet

over a year ago

I was having this same chat with a friend on here yesterday. I would love to enjoy a ffm but dont have the confidence to be a third person. I’ve enjoyed mffm’s but then I had the confidence of also being with my partner.

Maybe one day I will venture to a club ...... shaking like a leaf

over a year ago

I have had a few threesomes. One was mmf with my male partner of 11 years and he is 100% straight. I had another mmf and those two guys were totally straight as well. I had one with a female friend and a male friend early last year as she's bi curious. So it might have different variations but two males with a female doesn't necessarily mean the two men are bi or gay unless you the woman would want a threesome with two bi or gay men x

over a year ago

I've actually been put off meeting couples over the past few years. It's almost like we're treated like performing monkeys for fantasies between the couple or it's just the male who wants to see his wife with an other woman.

Don't get me wrong, I've met some lovely couples but it's just an instant turn off for me when I read "our fantasy" in a message or on a profile.

Bringing another female into the bedroom is an experience, not an experiment

over a year ago

"I was having this same chat with a friend on here yesterday. I would love to enjoy a ffm but dont have the confidence to be a third person. I’ve enjoyed mffm’s but then I had the confidence of also being with my partner.

Maybe one day I will venture to a club ...... shaking like a leaf "

My dream 3some was always 3 singles but its too hard to organise

over a year ago

I’ll happily volunteer as a single

over a year ago

"I’ll happily volunteer as a single "

Funnily enough there was always enpugh male volunteers finding a girl that then liked us both and all 3 people gelling and then lining up 3 diaries is where it falls down

over a year ago

Durham

Being polite, open and honest, asking if it's ok to chat, sending face pics in first message assuring people we are willing have a social meet in a safe public location does nothing to help get a reply.

Maybe we're f**king ugly...

We don't know because we get very little response

Even a wee "No, you look like you both look like you were dropped on your face as a baby" would suffice

Mr. Tease

By *eefyBangerMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Lived the dream last January at After Eight, then went back to one of theirs and played till the wee small hours

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

We have been lucky to have had a few. Persevering is our only advise. Xx

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"I might be wrong but the order of the letters matters. MMF implies bi males, MFM implies straight males. Similarly FFM implies bi females and FMF implies straight females..... The being the placement of the single letter to imply a barrier or not between the other two....?

That was my understanding too.

R "

And mine

Post new Message to Thread