Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What Is Your Main Cock Block

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well waiting on my daughter phoning to see her and she phoned all right but just said she is staying at her friends tonight

Love to see my kids and I don't arrange much in the way of meets incase they are available but had offers from the other day for tonight and I said no lollllllll

My son and my daughter are officially My Cock Blocks.

So folks, what usually stops you from arranging a meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

The ducks

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"The ducks "

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Work, my shifts are a little erratic, but usually just getting someone to meet.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Work Schedules

Family

And sometimes transport

By *976scottMan
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Biggest enemy is always time!

By *antinsomefun44Couple
over a year ago

ayrshire

Rules lol xxx

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Recently it's been mother nature getting in my way, but hopefully things are getting better

V

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

My gorgeous children and my college work take priority over everything.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Time and work.

over a year ago

Is this Facebook, or just an unnecessary claim/boast with a tenuous link to a sexual theme for forum purposes?

Strange set up of a question/thread.

over a year ago

"Is this Facebook, or just an unnecessary claim/boast with a tenuous link to a sexual theme for forum purposes?

Strange set up of a question/thread. "

Oops

Someone's in a bad mood

Someone Cock blocked you as well

Auch sorry if they have, happens to us all

Xx peter

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Usually my kids

over a year ago

Not finding anyone I actually want to get naked with

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Is this Facebook, or just an unnecessary claim/boast with a tenuous link to a sexual theme for forum purposes?

Its kinda back to the old , if you dont like the thread just pass it by. That said i do feel some people do start threads just to say , hey look at me , then disguise it with a question that EVERYONE knows the answers to and are pretty much the same the world over. What stops anything, life , work, kids, personal choice. But your thread peter , your right to post whatever you want .

over a year ago

Family ties

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

The fact that id rather go without than go with anyone .

Also finances. I certainly cant afford to pay half a hotel cost several times a month.

over a year ago

Its kinda back to the old , if you dont like the thread just pass it by. That said i do feel some people do start threads just to say , hey look at me , then disguise it with a question that EVERYONE knows the answers to and are pretty much the same the world over. What stops anything, life , work, kids, personal choice. But your thread peter , your right to post whatever you want . "

BeaDevil, I personally don't need people to look at me, so I wouldn't start a thread for such but in saying that, yes agree with you some threads are like that. If I have time on my hands, as in now, cause I've just been cock blocked lolllll, then I'll be on the forums and post if I feel the need. I started the post to see what people think is the main reason why they don't or hardly meet. There are a multitude of reasons, that's for sure but just seeing what was the most regular reason if any.

Yes some people might not like the post and make a backhanded comment or they might not like the person on that post and make another back handed comment. There's nothing can be done about that unless its offensive or threatening etc... others will just have a peek and make their own judgments o those persons, good or bad, such is life

I was gonna start a thread to ask people how long does it take you to get into town by bus but I decided against it as I don't really know how long it would be for me on a bus to get into town, so I decided against it

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

over a year ago

"The fact that id rather go without than go with anyone .

Also finances. I certainly cant afford to pay half a hotel cost several times a month."

Cock block myself as well with that id rather go without than anyone. Oh and life gets in the way alot of the time.

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

Thought it was a lighthearted attempt at a fun thread tbh.

As for me it’s the kids!

over a year ago

"Thought it was a lighthearted attempt at a fun thread tbh.

As for me it’s the kids!"

It was kinda that thought, due to boredom and being cock blocked

lolllllllll

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Getting married .

over a year ago

"Getting married . "

pmsllllllllllllllll brilliant

congratulations to whoever doesn't meet cause of getting married

seriously never though of that one lollllllllllll

By *nonandyMan
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Find it hard to think what to say in messages despite my efforts they always end up looking like a copy and paste job so rarely any reply

Try the usual thing mention something from the profile to show I read it as well their name/s attach a photo but just struggle with small talk especially in type mainly just meet at parties now so confined to when their on

By *idingawayCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

"Recently it's been mother nature getting in my way, but hopefully things are getting better

V "

Yessss

By *e gentle 100Woman
over a year ago

Bathgate

Family and vanilla life get in the way of meets at times, I mostly meet at clubs now xx

over a year ago

Snow

over a year ago

My face.

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"My face. "

Hardly!

over a year ago

Its kinda back to the old , if you dont like the thread just pass it by. That said i do feel some people do start threads just to say , hey look at me , then disguise it with a question that EVERYONE knows the answers to and are pretty much the same the world over. What stops anything, life , work, kids, personal choice. But your thread peter , your right to post whatever you want . "

True. It's very much a "I turned down a meet" (if true) post.

How can I work it into a forum thread??

Ha ha ha, good grief.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/18 18:59:21]

over a year ago

Its kinda back to the old , if you dont like the thread just pass it by. That said i do feel some people do start threads just to say , hey look at me , then disguise it with a question that EVERYONE knows the answers to and are pretty much the same the world over. What stops anything, life , work, kids, personal choice. But your thread peter , your right to post whatever you want .

Ha ha ha, good grief. "

Butler, you couldn't resist biting cause you don't like someone

lollllll you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you don't feel like a.... cause you couldn't resist.

pmslllllllllllllllll

if you don't have anything positive to say just bite yer lip and ignore. All your gonna do is make yourself feel better or make yourself look like an egit

Any help and advice I can give you butler, feel free to ask

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Current cock blocker for me is thatim in the "friend zone"....

over a year ago

Not having my own house

over a year ago

"Current cock blocker for me is thatim in the "friend zone"...."

ffs aye, or end up their BFF

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, good grief.

lollllll you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you don't feel like a.... cause you couldn't resist.

pmslllllllllllllllll

if you don't have anything positive to say just bite yer lip and ignore. All your gonna do is make yourself feel better or make yourself look like an egit

Any help and advice I can give you butler, feel free to ask "

I don't dislike you, entirely on the contrary, I find your input a great laugh!

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, good grief.

pmslllllllllllllllll

"

Not the way you come across on some of my posts

It's seems like a right dislike.

Especially after knowing your comments were complete stupid on other posts

but hey, I tired to help you out and you seem to continue but I don't mind, I have plenty of popcorn here

over a year ago

I have such a weak immune system, and I’m constantly getting ill! Can have a meet arranged and then I have to cancel because I’m so ill

over a year ago

"Well waiting on my daughter phoning to see her and she phoned all right but just said she is staying at her friends tonight

Love to see my kids and I don't arrange much in the way of meets incase they are available but had offers from the other day for tonight and I said no lollllllll

"

My personal taste lol far too fussy

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Current cock blocker for me is thatim in the "friend zone"....

ffs aye, or end up their BFF "

Yup....its worse when she teases me by sending semi naked pics

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, good grief. "

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, good grief.

pmslllllllllllllllll

but hey, I tired to help you out and you seem to continue but I don't mind, I have plenty of popcorn here "

Help me out?!

In what way?

That'd be like me asking a dog to give me a recommendation for a piece of classical music!

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, good grief.

pmslllllllllllllllll

but hey, I tired to help you out and you seem to continue but I don't mind, I have plenty of popcorn here "

Would the two of you just fuck each other already

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, good grief.

pmslllllllllllllllll

but hey, I tired to help you out and you seem to continue but I don't mind, I have plenty of popcorn here

Would the two of you just fuck each other already "

But Shrinking I'm the DOM one.

You know he would break

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Ha ha ha, good grief.

pmslllllllllllllllll

Would the two of you just fuck each other already "

Hahaha

over a year ago

He's on my hotlist.

over a year ago

"My face.

Hardly!"

Specsavers?

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Being a genuine couple but can’t accommodate because we still have teenagers living in the house and can’t really justify spending a fortune on hotels every month.

over a year ago

Def kids and work commitments doesn't happen often but usually at the wrong times

over a year ago

My profile image and patter.

over a year ago

"My profile image and patter. "

Seems OK to me.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Lack of free time, and occasionally distance

over a year ago

"Not finding anyone I actually want to get naked with "

This

over a year ago

"Not finding anyone I actually want to get naked with

This "

Aye, no bother.

over a year ago

I suppose as well the amount of fake profiles and time wasters as well can put folk off even wanting to meet until they’ve chatted themselves into the friend zone lol

over a year ago

"I suppose as well the amount of fake profiles and time wasters as well can put folk off even wanting to meet until they’ve chatted themselves into the friend zone lol"

Brilliant at chatting myself into the friend zone

Anyone want a BFF

over a year ago

My reason, for this weekend only is the snow. Spontaneous meets are good though but not too good when that person you want and is free won't come out to play with you. Go figure lol x

over a year ago

"My reason, for this weekend only is the snow. Spontaneous meets are good though but not too good when that person you want and is free won't come out to play with you. Go figure lol x"

I know a man with a shovel who may offer to help you

over a year ago

"My reason, for this weekend only is the snow. Spontaneous meets are good though but not too good when that person you want and is free won't come out to play with you. Go figure lol x

I know a man with a shovel who may offer to help you "

Lol who might that be? x

over a year ago

"My reason, for this weekend only is the snow. Spontaneous meets are good though but not too good when that person you want and is free won't come out to play with you. Go figure lol x

I know a man with a shovel who may offer to help you "

Is he going to dig a grave?

over a year ago

Is he going to dig a grave? "

Who knows lol x

over a year ago

Lol who might that be? x"

I couldn't possibly say...I'd like to keep this one all to myself

over a year ago

Lol who might that be? x

I couldn't possibly say...I'd like to keep this one all to myself "

Hope it's someone I know and like x

over a year ago

Lol who might that be? x

I couldn't possibly say...I'd like to keep this one all to myself

Hope it's someone I know and like x"

By *onkeymagic50Man
over a year ago

Near the harbour

"I suppose as well the amount of fake profiles and time wasters as well can put folk off even wanting to meet until they’ve chatted themselves into the friend zone lol

Brilliant at chatting myself into the friend zone

Anyone want a BFF "

I'm told I'm a gay not gay great friend

over a year ago

"Work, my shifts are a little erratic, but usually just getting someone to meet. "

weekends are busy

By *uriousCouple999Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

M's work for us, we can never really plan in advance it's a nightmare

over a year ago

Has to be our kids,and mr work.

over a year ago

My daughter and the fact I don’t have my own place at the moment. It’s rubbish lol

over a year ago

My shitty personality. I'm a bit of a cheeky bastard. Oops!

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

His wife..

over a year ago

Caring for my disabled parents

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Not finding anyone I actually want to get naked with "

This one is mine also unfortunately

over a year ago

"His wife.. "

How selfish.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

My munterism

By *idingawayCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

"My shitty personality. I'm a bit of a cheeky bastard. Oops! "

Yasssss to this one!!!

over a year ago

"My munterism "

In my case, it's Munsterism.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"His wife..

How selfish. "

Yes, I am but less so than him

over a year ago

"His wife..

How selfish.

Yes, I am but less so than him"

My, what an impressively selfless justification.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"His wife..

How selfish.

Yes, I am but less so than him

My, what an impressively selfless justification.

"

I'm not trying to justify. Certainly not to strangers on the internet.

By *ally_weaverMan
over a year ago

Stoneyburn

Current poor health is fucking up my mojo

By *m1982Man
over a year ago

Highlands

Not enough ass around here

over a year ago

Had the whole site not got a sexual theme ? Oops must have the wrong idea.

By *SPrincessWoman
over a year ago

Nowhere near you

[Removed by poster at 20/01/18 23:20:21]

By *xplorer13Man
over a year ago

glenrothes

My cock being too big..... ok i lied!

over a year ago

"My cock being too big..... ok i lied! "

You might be lying but a huge cock can be a massive turn on or turn off in equal measure, for me it sends me running to the hills, I’m not built to accommodate large men

over a year ago

My height.....strange comment I know....but some people are just put right off...

over a year ago

"My reason, for this weekend only is the snow. Spontaneous meets are good though but not too good when that person you want and is free won't come out to play with you. Go figure lol x"
fun in the snow you say

By *exinthesunWoman
over a year ago

far far away

"My height.....strange comment I know....but some people are just put right off... "

Some, but not all.

over a year ago

This one is mine also unfortunately "

And mine..I have very very seldom met anyone I want to get naked with. Proving very elusive on here.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

And mine..I have very very seldom met anyone I want to get naked with. Proving very elusive on here."

i dont meet many but have to say i have found some hidden treasures on fab.

over a year ago

And mine..I have very very seldom met anyone I want to get naked with. Proving very elusive on here.i dont meet many but have to say i have found some hidden treasures on fab."

Looking at your gallery, you will not be short of people to choose from.

over a year ago

"Well waiting on my daughter phoning to see her and she phoned all right but just said she is staying at her friends tonight

"

What a strange thing to post ... I think it is because of your cock you have them so be grateful

over a year ago

"Recently it's been mother nature getting in my way, but hopefully things are getting better

V "

Omg are you serious

over a year ago

Iv not arranged meets for some time cause the menopause is kicking my ass lol

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

My belly

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"My belly"
lol, well that must be a good enough reason to diet surely

over a year ago

"Iv not arranged meets for some time cause the menopause is kicking my ass lol "

I hope you don't come out the other side like my ex. Not so much menopause as men-o-halt.

over a year ago

"Iv not arranged meets for some time cause the menopause is kicking my ass lol

I hope you don't come out the other side like my ex. Not so much menopause as men-o-halt."

I won’t lie I’m struggling for now but the social side is keeping me going until I kick it’s ass back lol

over a year ago

I hope you don't come out the other side like my ex. Not so much menopause as men-o-halt.

I won’t lie I’m struggling for now but the social side is keeping me going until I kick it’s ass back lol "

Are you sleeping with the windows open?

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

It certainly is! 2.5 stone shed so far and wanting another few off. I was a chunkey monkey

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I can't be bothered shaving my legs!

over a year ago

"I can't be bothered shaving my legs! "

Just cover them in veet and jump in shower. Job done

over a year ago

on from another poster, how many of you are major self conscious about your body ? i do often wonder as my friend will send guys pics and uses kik and skype with guys but she wont meet because she doesnt feel confident in person

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

I think it's a good post for on here. Different from the usual and most definitely better than slagging off other fabbers....

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

My biggest cock block is the cancellations and no shows

over a year ago

Being far to busy with life. When i can get time to meet no body’s interested. Get a good solid offer and im busy.

Sod’s law is mines

over a year ago

Lack of childcare

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Being teased with a chocolate rabbit!

over a year ago

I won’t lie I’m struggling for now but the social side is keeping me going until I kick it’s ass back lol

Are you sleeping with the windows open?"

Lol it’s freezin are you a mad man?

over a year ago

Are you sleeping with the windows open?

Lol it’s freezin are you a mad man? "

My ex did, in winter. That might be part of the reason she's my ex, come to think of it!

over a year ago

"Being teased with a chocolate rabbit!"

Where do the batteries go?

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Being teased with a chocolate rabbit!

Where do the batteries go?"

No batteries inside it. Only peanut butter!

over a year ago

No batteries inside it. Only peanut butter!"

How does it vibrate?

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

How does it vibrate?"

Hahaha you hope that whoever is holding it is cold!

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

How does it vibrate?

Hahaha you hope that whoever is holding it is cold! "

Who would stoop to those depths, this place has some sick people on it

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

How does it vibrate?

Who would stoop to those depths, this place has some sick people on it "

Complete psychopaths

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

How does it vibrate?

Complete psychopaths "

You’d think they’d know better, those bunnies are very nice though

over a year ago

How does it vibrate?

Who would stoop to those depths, this place has some sick people on it "

Chocolate Bunny Boilers?

over a year ago

Lanarkshire

How does it vibrate?

Chocolate Bunny Boilers? "

Hahahahaha it’ll Defo melt then!

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

How does it vibrate?

Chocolate Bunny Boilers?

Hahahahaha it’ll Defo melt then!"

No more talk of boiling bunnies, they can read you know

Post new Message to Thread