Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Verifications lost

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had a lot of meets since joining, but a few people who I met have since left the site, which means that their verifications on my profile have been removed which I feel is a bit unfair!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i finbd that unfair as well same has happened to me ur verification should it least stay

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

How can the verifications stay that wouldnt be fair on the ppl who leave the site for many diffrent reasons u still keep ur tick saying ur verified anyway

By *olly Gentle GiantMan
over a year ago

Glenrothes

well if the user leaves, their profile leaves too - you see that in chat forums "user no longer on site"

but your verification status stays.

personally i would rather keep my status than loose it when they leave too.

i suppose admin could change it to "verified by - user no longer on site" like they do with forum postings - but then would you want such verifications on your profile - me thinks peeps might wonder why so many of your meets have left or if it was just the same person indulging in hero worship,

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"i finbd that unfair as well same has happened to me ur verification should it least stay "

I totally agree with you..I think they should stay as well...and the majority of folks Ive chatted to think the same...they all hate losing their veris...admin could have an automated note go on it when the the user deletes their profile (if they think they need to)...saying user no longer on site but that would be obvious if someone tried to click on the link to their profile anyway...I def think they should still appear on your profile...cant see any reason why they shouldnt!

over a year ago

a tick shows you have been verified

personally i dont see what the big issue is with the written varification being required

to me all i like to see on them is "yes we met, he/she/they turned up as promised and we had fun"

all these ones that go in to graphic detail seem like they are massaging ego's

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"a tick shows you have been verified

personally i dont see what the big issue is with the written varification being required

to me all i like to see on them is "yes we met, he/she/they turned up as promised and we had fun"

all these ones that go in to graphic detail seem like they are massaging ego's "

LOL...dont have to go into graphic detail...but more than a tick is required...I like to see the veris other have written about anyone Im about to meet....I hate hidden veris...puts my mind at rest that the person I'm about to meet is a genuine person and I will be safe meeting them.....I would never meet anyone who has hidden their veris ...but each to their own....

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

you still a verified user its just there comments that go its no worry.

mines never on show as they are betweeb me and the person who left it (that and the fact they all say was the worst night of ma life am staying in to iron in future)

over a year ago

I keep my verifications hidden , no need for the world to know who i have been with.

I very rarely read verifications as i like to make up my own mind about a person after all thats the most important person, your verified status still remains so you dont lose anything really.

over a year ago

Surely having a veri to read helps in making your mind up about the person and im not buying this "i hide them because they are just for me" bit either, some get a weeeeee bit precious about who they meet and opt to hide that very fact.

over a year ago

cant agree with you there fine , i am not precious about any of the meets i have had , i am however precious about my privacy which is why i choose to hide them , but we all decide how to do things on our own profiles.

over a year ago

Certainly, people totally are free to do with them what they want.

I am just trying to imagine that point where folks have a mutual interest and the ask of "are you verified by any others?" yes, "can i see one or two just for peace of mind?" no!! ??

Whats next ?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

veris are there to be read but i would seek the permission of the person who left it before putting it on show to anyone but to each there own

over a year ago

never been asked by anyone to let them see a veification but i guess there is a first time for everything.

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

[Removed by poster at 02/10/11 11:10:17]

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

I still believe its a safety thing for me...If I can see the veris left by different folks then I feel comfortable to meet the guy in question...there are a lot of dodgy folks on this site btw...and I just wouldnt put myself at risk...this is my way of trying to ensure I meet the genuine ones...but we all do things different ways....thats what makes us all unique

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel that it should stay but if the user has left then it just say that they're no longer on site

over a year ago

purely down to personal opinion and interpretation of verifications.....

over a year ago

"purely down to personal opinion and interpretation of verifications....."

Ehh, you cant interpritate or form an opinion of something you cant see, well no sorry, yup you can, true, x

over a year ago

im talking about the concept in general not specific verifications.....is the practice of a verification essential, important, of use......

is there something that could replace the practice of verifications....

just me thinking

over a year ago

i love veris its not an issue but if it shows u off as a nice sociable person as well it helps..who wants to take a persons(s) to a party knowing they are a fud no matter how good they are at shagging? I see veris as being a representation of showing the person in a 3dimensional manner.

they dont mean u are going to be the greatest meet at every meet but at least its an indication of what to expect!

over a year ago

"i love veris its not an issue but if it shows u off as a nice sociable person as well it helps..who wants to take a persons(s) to a party knowing they are a fud no matter how good they are at shagging? I see veris as being a representation of showing the person in a 3dimensional manner.

they dont mean u are going to be the greatest meet at every meet but at least its an indication of what to expect!"

well personally for me I like to see verifications but not explicit ones just a nice indication of the person and how other people met when meeting them, I also do not actually believe everything that is written in a verification anyway. As I have found a lot of amazing cocks and fantastic tongue skills etc were more than a let down for me an felt hard done by or maybe im just hard to please lol

I tend to keep my verification simple and as honest as possible, had one guy ask me to rewrite his verification as it was not that great my reply was would you rather I gave my honest opinion and proceeded to give him a preview of what I could have wrote and he did not seem enthused about it and opted to display the original one lol

more eye candy than anything else that one lol

over a year ago

"i love veris its not an issue but if it shows u off as a nice sociable person as well it helps..who wants to take a persons(s) to a party knowing they are a fud no matter how good they are at shagging? I see veris as being a representation of showing the person in a 3dimensional manner.

they dont mean u are going to be the greatest meet at every meet but at least its an indication of what to expect!

well personally for me I like to see verifications but not explicit ones just a nice indication of the person and how other people met when meeting them, I also do not actually believe everything that is written in a verification anyway. As I have found a lot of amazing cocks and fantastic tongue skills etc were more than a let down for me an felt hard done by or maybe im just hard to please lol

I tend to keep my verification simple and as honest as possible, had one guy ask me to rewrite his verification as it was not that great my reply was would you rather I gave my honest opinion and proceeded to give him a preview of what I could have wrote and he did not seem enthused about it and opted to display the original one lol

more eye candy than anything else that one lol"

YUP!- but I was more pointing out thats what the veri meant to the person(s) writing it- we are all human at the end of the day supermen superwomen regardless of sexual prowess may have off days..or indeed just not click sexually with someone for a variety of physical/psychological reasons.Expect to be treated like the person in the veri before urs(if theres one!), ur not exactly acting like a unique individual or wanting to be treated like one.

I mostly screen my veri depending on how the meet likes it-I wouldnt have it written for me, of course theres times i come home d*unk and type a gibberish veri lol

that complishcated was sho tashty at the schocial btw (bURRRP!)

over a year ago

hic..veri fae ball...hic...non existant...hic...but no bitter...hairpulling....hic.....yeah yeah...hic

over a year ago

more eye candy than anything else that one lol

YUP!- but I was more pointing out thats what the veri meant to the person(s) writing it- we are all human at the end of the day supermen superwomen regardless of sexual prowess may have off days..or indeed just not click sexually with someone for a variety of physical/psychological reasons.Expect to be treated like the person in the veri before urs(if theres one!), ur not exactly acting like a unique individual or wanting to be treated like one.

I mostly screen my veri depending on how the meet likes it-I wouldnt have it written for me, of course theres times i come home d*unk and type a gibberish veri lol

that complishcated was sho tashty at the schocial btw (bURRRP!)"

heeehheeeee and yo were lush too xx

By *ighland MasterMan
over a year ago

perth

yes i know lost my veris but then again too many meets and your branded a slapper, prefer to stay home these days and observe until the right lady turns up.

over a year ago

"yes i know lost my veris but then again too many meets and your branded a slapper, prefer to stay home these days and observe until the right lady turns up. "

what the fuck is a slapper??- dammmmmmit my mirror just answered the question!

By *lassic1Man
over a year ago

bellshill

I think veri's should have scores...like ice skating...for things like Shag/BJ/etc etc.

Post new Message to Thread