Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Holiday fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone used Fab to organise some holiday fun ? Guess it’s always a long shot that others will be travelling to the same place as you , just wondering if it would be worthwhile posting in forum or in the meetings section based on others success or otherwise.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anTouchThisCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

There are regular threads posted in the Spain forums for various dates. Gran Canaria in particular has monthly threads so you can see who'll be there and chat ahead of the holiday.

Fab works in Spain/GC anyway, so you can use it to see whose near and arrange meets as normal while you're away.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There are regular threads posted in the Spain forums for various dates. Gran Canaria in particular has monthly threads so you can see who'll be there and chat ahead of the holiday.

Fab works in Spain/GC anyway, so you can use it to see whose near and arrange meets as normal while you're away. "

Thanks for the info ! Did not know that you could use the location services in Spain !! That is a real bonus !! Thanks for taking the time to reply

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone used Fab to organise some holiday fun ? Guess it’s always a long shot that others will be travelling to the same place as you , just wondering if it would be worthwhile posting in forum or in the meetings section based on others success or otherwise. "

Yep the mobile app is a great tool on holiday

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Check out the French forum too, few threads

over a year ago

Wee few days to Spain with the hubby in April.. .already posted in the Spanish forum fingers crossed lol

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Wee few days to Spain with the hubby in April.. .already posted in the Spanish forum fingers crossed lol"

Me too! Going in Feb.

R

over a year ago

Cannot wait!!

Never been before so looking forward to seeing the sites

over a year ago

If you are travelling in uk and want to show up in local searches so people can see your updates remember to change your postcode while you are away

I always see random comments "staying in X for a few days who wants to meet?" And thnk to myself nobody will reapond to that because you arr still showing up on my local feed on glasgow

over a year ago

We have done this before

It works!!

Lol

Post new Message to Thread