Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gobsmacked!

Jump to newest

By *urlywurly69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've just come across a profile where the man is offering his sperm to females who want a baby or couples with an infertile male who would like a baby.....seriously!! I thought I was unshockable!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Makes a change from it being the fem asking for it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Long time no speak curly wurly x

over a year ago

Yeh I’ve seen a couple of profiles of women asking for men’s sperm because they want to get pregnant Feck that!

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

"Yeh I’ve seen a couple of profiles of women asking for men’s sperm because they want to get pregnant Feck that!"

Sounds like a CSA nightmare lol

over a year ago

"Yeh I’ve seen a couple of profiles of women asking for men’s sperm because they want to get pregnant Feck that!

Sounds like a CSA nightmare lol "

Haha yip

over a year ago

God knows how many messages I've had asking if they can get me pregnant or if I'd like more children

By *urlywurly69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"God knows how many messages I've had asking if they can get me pregnant or if I'd like more children

"

I had a message from a guy once and he asked if he could "impregnate" me. What do you reply to that!?

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

"God knows how many messages I've had asking if they can get me pregnant or if I'd like more children

I had a message from a guy once and he asked if he could "impregnate" me. What do you reply to that!? "

Well a possible reply could be....

Can I kick you in the balls? Hard! This place certainly has its moments

over a year ago

I had a message from a guy once and he asked if he could "impregnate" me. What do you reply to that!? "

It doesn't seem to impress them when I reply that you could try but my lack of womb may be stumbling block

over a year ago

Either yes or no?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I had a message from a guy once and he asked if he could "impregnate" me. What do you reply to that!?

Can I kick you in the balls? Hard! This place certainly has its moments "

But just to complicate things... I've been asked if I would please kick a guy in the balls. Hard.

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

Can I kick you in the balls? Hard! This place certainly has its moments

But just to complicate things... I've been asked if I would please kick a guy in the balls. Hard. "

Ok I know that’s a bit of a fetish for some but having been kicked in the baws accidentally..... I can’t see the appeal!

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I got asked if I would kick a guy all over then “deposit my bowel fruit in his mouth”.

Now I had raging PMT so the kicking bit..... maybe....... but the rest? Urgh.

I’m not sure what I found more offensive, the fact he wanted me to shit in his mouth or they fact he called it bowel fruit....

No matter how you dress it up pal, you still want a jobbie in your gob

By *illnatMan
over a year ago

wherever i need to be

"I got asked if I would kick a guy all over then “deposit my bowel fruit in his mouth”.

Now I had raging PMT so the kicking bit..... maybe....... but the rest? Urgh.

I’m not sure what I found more offensive, the fact he wanted me to shit in his mouth or they fact he called it bowel fruit....

No matter how you dress it up pal, you still want a jobbie in your gob "

By *oldo81Man
over a year ago

coatbridge

I saw an advert to sell your sperm but one of the clauses was that you had to sign that if the kid wanted to get in touch after they turned 18 then you had to give permission... all this for the princely sun of £25 and 325 kids after you for 18 years of child maintenance haha

over a year ago

"

Well it seems there are some very strange people on both sides haha. This place never ceases to amaze me

over a year ago

"I saw an advert to sell your sperm but one of the clauses was that you had to sign that if the kid wanted to get in touch after they turned 18 then you had to give permission... all this for the princely sun of £25 and 325 kids after you for 18 years of child maintenance haha "

Genuine sperm donors aren't liable for child support at any time, both parties sign contracts to that affect. But the law stands that an 18 year old can access the information of their biological father and get in touch if they wish.

over a year ago

I had a request recently with no et offered for us both to sleep with guys pregnant girlfriend .... the scary thing is we had played with her few years ago.... bloody weird

over a year ago

Once had a guy aak me to have a huge bareback gangbang n hope that id fall pregnant n hed be the dad never knowing if he was, yep strange requests on fab !!

Post new Message to Thread