Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Beyonce

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was round doing a bit of work in a house near by me, and on my break I jumped on Fab for a bit, I went to nearby and messaged a girl who had amazing hips, we got chatting and she said she couldn't accommodate because she had workies in, I asked her address and you'll never believe it, it was the house I was working on,I went upstairs knocked on her bedroom door and she said come in in this American accent I went in and geuess who it was? It was Beyonce, i shagged Beyonce so I did, and people say Fab has Goan down hill x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I was round doing a bit of work in a house near by me, and on my break I jumped on Fab for a bit, I went to nearby and messaged a girl who had amazing hips, we got chatting and she said she couldn't accommodate because she had workies in, I asked her address and you'll never believe it, it was the house I was working on,I went upstairs knocked on her bedroom door and she said come in in this American accent I went in and geuess who it was? It was Beyonce, i shagged Beyonce so I did, and people say Fab has Goan down hill x"

Is that Ms Castle?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread