Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Dating site?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Simple question, has Fab just become another dating site to many people on it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why do you ask that?

over a year ago

It's a dating site if that's what you want to make it.

For me its a swinging site.

Having fun, chats, laughter, banter, meets n socials

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/18 22:53:04]

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

it is what you make it , noone else

over a year ago

"Why do you ask that?

"

It just seems to be heading that way, it’s like Facebook some days!

over a year ago

I recently tried to arrange a social meet and was asked "what are we dating lol"

I don't expect to be wined and dined, nor to I expect flowers and all that jazz when meeting from here but even still it seems logical to first establish if I like and it fancy any potential meets beforehand!

over a year ago

"I recently tried to arrange a social meet and was asked "what are we dating lol"

I don't expect to be wined and dined, nor to I expect flowers and all that jazz when meeting from here but even still it seems logical to first establish if I like and it fancy any potential meets beforehand! "

I agree with you totally, but I just get the feeling there are lots of people on here looking for mr or mrs right, and I don’t think that’s what the site is about.

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"I recently tried to arrange a social meet and was asked "what are we dating lol"

I don't expect to be wined and dined, nor to I expect flowers and all that jazz when meeting from here but even still it seems logical to first establish if I like and it fancy any potential meets beforehand!

I agree with you totally, but I just get the feeling there are lots of people on here looking for mr or mrs right, and I don’t think that’s what the site is about."

Never felt like it’s a dating site or heading that way. Agree with good girl , I enjoy social meets in general and before possible play . It all adds to my swinging experiences

over a year ago

I agree with you totally, but I just get the feeling there are lots of people on here looking for mr or mrs right, and I don’t think that’s what the site is about.

Never felt like it’s a dating site or heading that way. Agree with good girl , I enjoy social meets in general and before possible play . It all adds to my swinging experiences "

I never said the social stuff was wrong, it’s 100% correct, even just from a safety point of view!

over a year ago

And I always pay for my own drink when meeting socially although the lovely gentleman I've been lucky enough to meet have always offered to pay, which is sweet!

over a year ago

I don't expect to be wined and dined, nor to I expect flowers and all that jazz when meeting from here but even still it seems logical to first establish if I like and it fancy any potential meets beforehand! "

lollllllllllll, I wouldn't even reply to them. Sounds like you dodged a bullet

xx peter

over a year ago

"And I always pay for my own drink when meeting socially although the lovely gentleman I've been lucky enough to meet have always offered to pay, which is sweet! "

You are clearly a catch! lol

I suppose I just mean the site has changed a helluva lot in the last couple of years.

over a year ago

xx peter"

I decided there and then that I didn't like him and saved myself the expense of a coffee to figure that one out

over a year ago

xx peter

I decided there and then that I didn't like him and saved myself the expense of a coffee to figure that one out "

lol, I wouldn't expect any less, as soon as I saw your post it would have been instant delete.

over a year ago

I agree with you totally, but I just get the feeling there are lots of people on here looking for mr or mrs right, and I don’t think that’s what the site is about."

I happen to know 2 singles that met through fab, dated ,got married and still swing together ... i would be willing to bet they dont care if you think thats what the site should be about or not ... it worked for them and thats all that matters... each person getting exactly what they want from their time here

over a year ago

Can see where your coming from OP

More and more profiles are stating looking for maybe more

If that's what your after fair dos as long as your up front with whoever your meeting and who knows maybe they are too...

Me...im just looking for a shag

Lol

over a year ago

I happen to know 2 singles that met through fab, dated ,got married and still swing together ... i would be willing to bet they dont care if you think thats what the site should be about or not ... it worked for them and thats all that matters... each person getting exactly what they want from their time here "

That’s great and fair play to them!

over a year ago

"Can see where your coming from OP

More and more profiles are stating looking for maybe more

If that's what your after fair dos as long as your up front with whoever your meeting and who knows maybe they are too...

Me...im just looking for a shag

Lol"

Loving the honesty!

over a year ago

It's more concerning that some people seem vocally opposed to and put out by how others use the site.

Shag, relationship, marriage, why do you even care what others do.

over a year ago

"It's more concerning that some people seem vocally opposed to and put out by how others use the site.

"

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"It's more concerning that some people seem vocally opposed to and put out by how others use the site.

"

spot on , if its not for you then move on

over a year ago

"

Well excuse me for having an opinion.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Well excuse me for having an opinion."

Ahhhh the joys of a txt message. OP i dont think they were having a pop , more kind of advice ie . Just use Fab how it suits ya, if you think its turning into a dating site and thats not what you want then stop using it . More advice than a dig i think .

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

To many want to categorise things I have the same expectations on chatting to a fem in a pub as I do chatting to a fem on fab.

The biggest problem I see (for myself and my way of thinking) is folk join fab expecting sex to flow out the eternal tap

over a year ago

I don't call females "fems" in pubs, here or in any situation.

No one calls females "fems" anywhere, bar on Fab.

Just an observation.

over a year ago

Well excuse me for having an opinion.

Ahhhh the joys of a txt message. OP i dont think they were having a pop , more kind of advice ie . Just use Fab how it suits ya, if you think its turning into a dating site and thats not what you want then stop using it . More advice than a dig i think ."

over a year ago

Iv been swinging for years and Iv loved all the experiences Iv had although some I wouldn’t try again lol but right now I’m not looking for sex meets as I’m looking for Mr right! just cause that’s we’re i am in life at the moment but I love the swinging social scene and clubs as well and a bit of a voyeur and I’m not giving that up... so I’m hoping any potential partner is cool with this which might be awkward on any other site so I’m staying put on fab

By *SophiexCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

It's def not a dating site but what's wrong with a few people on here thinking to themselves I might just meet Mr/Mrs Right on here?

As for a social to start with, totally agree... A social meet in a neutral venue with no promises or expectation should mean no one feels under pressure to play and as a result if play does happen it should comes as a nice surprise x

Problem is some people don't want to risk a social because of their own personal circumstances or because they can't be arsed with the bother and just want sex

over a year ago

"It's def not a dating site but what's wrong with a few people on here thinking to themselves I might just meet Mr/Mrs Right on here?

As for a social to start with, totally agree... A social meet in a neutral venue with no promises or expectation should mean no one feels under pressure to play and as a result if play does happen it should comes as a nice surprise x

Problem is some people don't want to risk a social because of their own personal circumstances or because they can't be arsed with the bother and just want sex "

Agree some want socials at theirs cause they cant be bothered or don't wanna be seen due to personal circumstances.

I've had socials at mines and its been exactly that. The socials were because the girl or couple wanted it that way, not in a public place. I've had socials at public places but you cant really get to know you sometimes. I do admit, a relaxed atmosphere, just chilled, where you can be yourself during chat and not worry about others over hearing

bye the bye, Costa is a fecking nightmare for a social, just saying like

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I certainly didnt join fab to date

By *aughtycouple1008Couple
over a year ago

west london

"

Post new Message to Thread