Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

February socials?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey folks. Was just wondering if there are any Scottish socials in February that allow newby couples to attend?

Not sure on the rules exactly... Very interested to come along to one and see what it’s all about! We have talked about it at length but are completely brand new to the scene and 100% swing virgins at present!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilverknight500Man
over a year ago

ellon

I be same as you ? Interested ....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I believe there's one in Aberdeen, if you have a look in the Scottish forum you should find details x

By *ilverknight500Man
over a year ago

ellon

Agh classy not trashy , seen your profile , have you bin to before ?

over a year ago

No I haven't been to a local social before

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"Mad march social" looks like it's shaping up to be a big one

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"

Hey folks. Was just wondering if there are any Scottish socials in February that allow newby couples to attend?

Not sure on the rules exactly... Very interested to come along to one and see what it’s all about! We have talked about it at length but are completely brand new to the scene and 100% swing virgins at present!

"

Are you in any other clubs where you might all meet for drinks in a pub environment. Same rules apply at a pub organised social from Fab. Drink, chat and make contacts and if you want to take things further with anyone then head for a hotel or wherever. Never any pressure just treat it like an ordinary night out.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"

Are you in any other clubs where you might all meet for drinks in a pub environment. Same rules apply at a pub organised social from Fab. Drink, chat and make contacts and if you want to take things further with anyone then head for a hotel or wherever. Never any pressure just treat it like an ordinary night out. "

That said not sure youd take a couple from your bridge club back to a hotel after skinning them at bridge .

By *ilverknight500Man
over a year ago

ellon

Funny be a devil nice to get pardon the pun ? A feel of things?

over a year ago

There is one in Edinburgh on 10th feb being run by Tatsntits should ping them a message looking like a busy one

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I believe there's one in Aberdeen, if you have a look in the Scottish forum you should find details x"

I thought this was the Scottish section? Lol.

No we aren’t members of any kinds of clubs!

We will have a look. Thanks

Post new Message to Thread