Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Laser Hair Removal

Jump to newest

By *exicola OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

The little handheld gadgets. Just wondering if anyone recommends them, particularly to remove hair from the nether regions?

If there is one task I really hate, it’s tidying up down below! Anything that would make it easier would be much appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The little handheld gadgets. Just wondering if anyone recommends them, particularly to remove hair from the nether regions?

If there is one task I really hate, it’s tidying up down below! Anything that would make it easier would be much appreciated!"

Buy veet. But don’t leave on too long as it can be very sore as I later found out!

By *exicola OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"The little handheld gadgets. Just wondering if anyone recommends them, particularly to remove hair from the nether regions?

If there is one task I really hate, it’s tidying up down below! Anything that would make it easier would be much appreciated!

Buy veet. But don’t leave on too long as it can be very sore as I later found out! "

Tried that before and it worked well.

over a year ago

Buy veet. But don’t leave on too long as it can be very sore as I later found out!

Tried that before and it worked well. "

Sometimes hand held devices for hair removal can be terrible in certain areas.

By *exicola OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

Tried that before and it worked well.

Sometimes hand held devices for hair removal can be terrible in certain areas. "

Yeah that’s the purpose of this thread I guess. I’ve no experience of using them and wondered if anyone had.

over a year ago

My advice would be to use a clipper with a size guard for above the penis but veet for ur balls and ass!

over a year ago

Veet on the arse crack takes away the manly farts and gives you girly squeaky ones instead. Not cool !

over a year ago

"Veet on the arse crack takes away the manly farts and gives you girly squeaky ones instead. Not cool ! "

Can’t be having that! But then I guess you could get away with it.

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

I bought a Nono for this reason, paid £200 for it and I don’t use it. It doesn’t really work and leaves you stubbly. Better off with veet

Mrs

By *exicola OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"I bought a Nono for this reason, paid £200 for it and I don’t use it. It doesn’t really work and leaves you stubbly. Better off with veet

Mrs"

Cheers. Had seen the nono. Don't fancy forking out that amount of money for something that doesn't work well!

over a year ago

Laser my cock????? Noooooo!

over a year ago

"I bought a Nono for this reason, paid £200 for it and I don’t use it. It doesn’t really work and leaves you stubbly. Better off with veet

Mrs

Cheers. Had seen the nono. Don't fancy forking out that amount of money for something that doesn't work well!"

I bought NoNo as well. It was a waste of money and false advertisement. I didn't see any change at all apart from the smell of my burnt hair lol.

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

You are better off paying to get it done if you really want it. Places like SK:N always have offers on for laser hair removal.

By *exicola OP   Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

"You are better off paying to get it done if you really want it. Places like SK:N always have offers on for laser hair removal. "

It doesn’t bother me that much tbh, just wondered if the wee handheld gadgets were worth investing in.

The shopping channel make them seem amazing

Post new Message to Thread