Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bareback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted with the amount of people advertising for bareback sex?

It’s f*cking disgusting. No respect for others or themselves!

Now I know we all have our preferences on sex but taken someone’s word that they’re clean is a huge risk.

Rant over!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you don't like it, don't meet them

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And I hate knobshots on a profile!

There rant over.

It's all about preferences

If you don't like

You don't meet

Simple

Reply privately

By *undeegregMan
over a year ago

Dundee

I agree bareback just too risky.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would never do bareback and if someone suggested it I would never meet them. I value my health too much x

Reply privately

By *dlilbumCouple
over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

To be honest, I probably prefer it when people have bareback on their profile as it makes it easier to know who to avoid.

we actually had a message from a couple tonight and when we explained we weren't interested because they specifically mentioned bareback on their profile they couldn't understand what the problem was.

D

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have a point!

Yeah they’re like... so! Numpties

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

So much I could say here but I will refrain.

I dont feel the need to justify my criteria or say things to appear perfect.

I will say I never meet folk who eat yellow jelly with apricots.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Where do you get off calling people "f*cking disgusting" for their own personal, perfectly legal choices?? You do realise how many people would call you "fu*king disgusting" for being on a swinging site? And no I don't advertise bareback. But I dont look down on people that do, their choice, their bodies, their risk. Your nasty judgemental attitude would put me off more to be honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where do you get off calling people "f*cking disgusting" for their own personal, perfectly legal choices?? You do realise how many people would call you "fu*king disgusting" for being on a swinging site? And no I don't advertise bareback. But I dont look down on people that do, their choice, their bodies, their risk. Your nasty judgemental attitude would put me off more to be honest"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where do you get off calling people "f*cking disgusting" for their own personal, perfectly legal choices?? You do realise how many people would call you "fu*king disgusting" for being on a swinging site? And no I don't advertise bareback. But I dont look down on people that do, their choice, their bodies, their risk. Your nasty judgemental attitude would put me off more to be honest"

Would never advocate bareback either, but the amount of preachy “my shit doesnt stink” cock wombles on this Forum nowadays is beyond belief.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be honest, I probably prefer it when people have bareback on their profile as it makes it easier to know who to avoid.

we actually had a message from a couple tonight and when we explained we weren't interested because they specifically mentioned bareback on their profile they couldn't understand what the problem was.

D"

Exactly this! I appreciate those who stipulate bareback or ask for it when messaging, easy to know who to avoid. And even better if they show verifications too so I can also avoid them.

Each to their own but I don't want to meet people involved in risky behaviour. I wouldn't get in a car with no seatbelts and I won't have sex without condoms

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where do you get off calling people "f*cking disgusting" for their own personal, perfectly legal choices?? You do realise how many people would call you "fu*king disgusting" for being on a swinging site? And no I don't advertise bareback. But I dont look down on people that do, their choice, their bodies, their risk. Your nasty judgemental attitude would put me off more to be honest

Would never advocate bareback either, but the amount of preachy “my shit doesnt stink” cock wombles on this Forum nowadays is beyond belief."

Aah careful now. He'll roll his eyes at you...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Where do you get off calling people "f*cking disgusting" for their own personal, perfectly legal choices?? You do realise how many people would call you "fu*king disgusting" for being on a swinging site? And no I don't advertise bareback. But I dont look down on people that do, their choice, their bodies, their risk. Your nasty judgemental attitude would put me off more to be honest

When there’s a risk of spreading a disease then I think I have the right to be judgmental.

Idiots like yourself don’t seem to bother

Would never advocate bareback either, but the amount of preachy “my shit doesnt stink” cock wombles on this Forum nowadays is beyond belief.

Aah careful now. He'll roll his eyes at you..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Idiots like who? Only idiot on this thread is your good self. As we said would never advocate bareback.....by the same token would never advocate meeting a weapon like you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted with the amount of people advertising for bareback sex?

Now I know we all have our preferences on sex but taken someone’s word that they’re clean is a huge risk.

Rant over!

"

We’re disgusted with uneducated phobic people like you.

By what means is it disrespectful between 4 healthy friends to enjoy natural full swap sex?

It seems like there’s an unreasonable hate, almost racism towards people who enjoy natural sex, people who have nithing against you so you shouldnt care what they do?

Why all this public disgrace?

Stay in your cave and dont bother about what people you dont (or will ever meet) do with their lives...!!!

Reply privately

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

OP i think this says it all. Ok you have your likes and dislikes and we all like a rant but cmon. We dont vent our prejudices in a forum. You really should appologise to all the people you just abused there yourself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most time bareback photos are with ppl they where in relationships with and not a meet x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most time bareback photos are with ppl they where in relationships with and not a meet x"

If you read the thread properly you willl are my comment is about peoooe offering bareback meets.

Nothing to do with photos

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most time bareback photos are with ppl they where in relationships with and not a meet x"

And that opens another whole can of worms regarding picture consent. How many ex partners have realistically given consent for explicit photos to be shared on single profiles?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol. Well said Some will say anything to appeal to the masses

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most time bareback photos are with ppl they where in relationships with and not a meet x

If you read the thread properly you willl are my comment is about peoooe offering bareback meets.

Nothing to do with photos "

Nobody offered nothing to you anyway so what’s your problem? Cant believe your racism..who gave you the right to be judgmental towards people you dont even know ffs..!!!

Reply privately

By *unlovingx2Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

You meet someone. Your different situations as in both married just looking for one friend to have fun with. You may both have job considerations that mean needing to keep safe, or are employed in jobs you get regular health checks as standard.

I guess what I'm saying is you have picked the lowest risk partner possible, have built up trust and honesty. Why not enjoy natural sex. You are never 100% sure in life do you wear a condom all the time with your own wife or partner.....do you view her as disgusting if she expects you to have natural sex. Do you really know what she gets up too when your not there.

We all have to cross roads at some stage in our lifes some. If you look left right and left again your generally pretty safe. Going bareback (such a tawdy description) or as i prefer to call it with trust is not disgusting, it's the result of honesty and trust being earned. I actually feel sorry for you, as your life is obviousely full of people you must find untrustworthy and who lie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok my wee rant ok sometime?s yes sometimes no . Ok to the point how many people on fab or swing get regular sexual health check ( I do ) lest face it bareback oral ect ect all boils down to the same in my view there is a lot of wot is right and what is worth no one should judge anyone on there preferance but wot is right in my point is regular sexual health checks for all swingers sorry for the rant

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok my wee rant ok sometime?s yes sometimes no . Ok to the point how many people on fab or swing get regular sexual health check ( I do ) lest face it bareback oral ect ect all boils down to the same in my view there is a lot of wot is right and what is worth no one should judge anyone on there preferance but wot is right in my point is regular sexual health checks for all swingers sorry for the rant "
ps sorry for the spelling early post this morning l.o.l

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Most time bareback photos are with ppl they where in relationships with and not a meet x

Nothing to do with photos

Nobody offered nothing to you anyway so what’s your problem? Cant believe your racism..who gave you the right to be judgmental towards people you dont even know ffs..!!!"

I don’t agree with the OP whatsoever but can we not call this racism please?!?

Prejudiced perhaps but not racist!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you OP, you have just increased my chances on this site.

Can you post something daily please.

Michael.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You meet someone. Your different situations as in both married just looking for one friend to have fun with. You may both have job considerations that mean needing to keep safe, or are employed in jobs you get regular health checks as standard.

I guess what I'm saying is you have picked the lowest risk partner possible, have built up trust and honesty. Why not enjoy natural sex. You are never 100% sure in life do you wear a condom all the time with your own wife or partner.....do you view her as disgusting if she expects you to have natural sex. Do you really know what she gets up too when your not there.

We all have to cross roads at some stage in our lifes some. If you look left right and left again your generally pretty safe. Going bareback (such a tawdy description) or as i prefer to call it with trust is not disgusting, it's the result of honesty and trust being earned. I actually feel sorry for you, as your life is obviousely full of people you must find untrustworthy and who lie. "

Very good quote above,

there comes a time when you build trust, friendship and discretion to the point you can judge who you want to have natural sex with and who you don't, it takes time, trust and friendship, not a 5 minute stranger meet and go

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet that you have cum in someone’s mouth before or licked out someone. Bareback is just one of the aspects of meeting that has its risks.

Reply privately

By *hat_not_whatMan
over a year ago

Glasgow West

Would never advocate bareback either, but the amount of preachy “my shit doesnt stink” cock wombles on this Forum nowadays is beyond belief."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own. We’re all adults and like anything in life responsible for our own actions.

Reply privately

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Not for me to be honest

Reply privately

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"Each to their own. We’re all adults and like anything in life responsible for our own actions. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted with the amount of people advertising for bareback sex?

Rant over!

"

You're right mate, I'm very careful even about sex, I like to play, giving massage etc but sex...not really with the stranger. And never ever oral with some women from this kind of websites, just she knows what was inside her.... this is f...disgusting after watching some of the pic on here.

BTW if someone like this kind of adventure... Lol

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I have two friends who are HIV. One infected through a blood transfusion and the other from a partner. I know a woman who caught an STI from her husband as he played around behind her back.

Let’s be realistic about not using protection it can lead to infections, some of which threaten fertility and can be fatal. Yes retroviral drugs for AIDS has improved but still not the life anyone wants to lead.

Regardless of the differing opinions, unless both sides have been tested and are both disease free there is no guarantee that you won’t pass on an infection. There’s also the risk of pregnancy.

Whilst unprotected sex obviously feels better is it worth playing Russian Roulette with your health? Personally I carry condoms with me as it still amazes me that guys arent always prepared.

Free condoms are available from Boots, family planning clinics and no doubt other pharmacies.

Reply privately

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

racism ffs

no liking bareback compaired to racism that is fucking hysterical

Reply privately

over a year ago

"racism ffs

no liking bareback compaired to racism that is fucking hysterical "

Reply privately

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

"racism ffs

no liking bareback compaired to racism that is fucking hysterical "

I noticed that one

My opinion on bareback is with partners 100% fine.

With a trusted and tested playmate? fine if you believe their not doing it with others (and thats the dodgy bit)

With a random meet?, especially one known to bareback esewhere?.... not a fucking chance!

I wouldnt look down on them, and if i met them socially would chat away no problem, but would never play with them or any of their meets..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rant over!

You're right mate, I'm very careful even about sex, I like to play, giving massage etc but sex...not really with the stranger. And never ever oral with some women from this kind of websites, just she knows what was inside her.... this is f...disgusting after watching some of the pic on here.

BTW if someone like this kind of adventure... Lol"

"And never ever oral with some women from this kind of websites, just she knows what was inside her...."

Really?? If you have such a low opinion of "this kind of websites" and the women on it, WTF are you doing here??

Reply privately

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"racism ffs

I noticed that one

My opinion on bareback is with partners 100% fine.

With a trusted and tested playmate? fine if you believe their not doing it with others (and thats the dodgy bit)

With a random meet?, especially one known to bareback esewhere?.... not a fucking chance!

I wouldnt look down on them, and if i met them socially would chat away no problem, but would never play with them or any of their meets.."

id agree with this

lets be honest tho there is a profile that a few years ago became pregnant and wasnt aware until she about dropped the kid , fuck knows where that poor kid is now , and yet still here posting bareback pics regular . now thats fucking madness in my book .

likewise a girl i meet at after8 and verified recently posted a veri where the guy openly admits to barebacking her , i messaged and asked my veri be removed as that could have some kickback to me .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not into bareback

But..

So many judgey folk on here it's incredible!

I don't get the whole guys dressing up in women's undies but do I come on and have a go and those who do? No

None of my business

If you don't like don't do it simple.

I'm all for having a debate on here but the OK came on all guns blazing

Not really that cool

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rant over!

"

Bareback disgusts you that much op that you winked us five days ago, a couple clearly stating bareback as a preference on their profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rant over!

Bareback disgusts you that much op that you winked us five days ago, a couple clearly stating bareback as a preference on their profile."

Hahahaha! Classic!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rant over!

Bareback disgusts you that much op that you winked us five days ago, a couple clearly stating bareback as a preference on their profile."

lol lol now that's a mike drop right there!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not into bareback

But..

So many judgey folk on here it's incredible!

I don't get the whole guys dressing up in women's undies but do I come on and have a go and those who do? No

None of my business

If you don't like don't do it simple.

I'm all for having a debate on here but the OK came on all guns blazing

Not really that cool "

Reading this thread i have to agree here with you oldie ..if we all stated wat our own prefrences where and not were the forums would be over loaded with rants on a daily basis ..

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Rant over!

woops!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stone the crows surely not, Judgemental Folk on Fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rant over!

Pmsl think this had proved how some have a prefrence for the forums but really in pms winks etc is so different ...

Reply privately

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Rant over!

oh dear its funny when folk get caught up in their twisted little web

Reply privately

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Rant over!

I think youll find he winked himself silly at your profile

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"racism ffs

In YOUR case you are a f**king racist !!!

care to back that statement up ?

Can I wait with you?

Am interested to read the response to this

think we may wait for some time pal , any ideas how we could pass the time ? "

Would an inter-racial game of twister do?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Let's leave it there now

Reply privately