Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

When you change your mind...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever gone to a meet and once in their house or meeting venue changed your mind?

I did that tonight. The girl just wasn’t my type after meeting her in person. And I wasn’t her type either...

Don’t get me wrong, the girl is a lovely person but just wasn’t my type in person.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

Yes....its a bit awkward, but if your not feeling it, your not feeling it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it happened a few months ago I stayed 5 mins and left, looked good in pictures but house was a riot put me right off.

over a year ago

"Yes....its a bit awkward, but if your not feeling it, your not feeling it. "

Absolutely.

You have to be honest - so was she in the end.

over a year ago

"Yes it happened a few months ago I stayed 5 mins and left, looked good in pictures but house was a riot put me right off. "

Yeah it’s not nice when a house is a mess / bad smell.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

On a few occasions. If it’s not happening, it’s not happening.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Yes it happened a few months ago I stayed 5 mins and left, looked good in pictures but house was a riot put me right off.

Yeah it’s not nice when a house is a mess / bad smell. "

My house is no palace, im much better at fucking than I am at doing housework!

If I have a few spare hours, I know what I’d rather do.

over a year ago

"Yes it happened a few months ago I stayed 5 mins and left, looked good in pictures but house was a riot put me right off.

If I have a few spare hours, I know what I’d rather do. "

Good answer!

over a year ago

Nope. we always have a social meet first so there is no pressure or expectations for either party and tend to always go with our gut feeling . Fortunately we've been very lucky so far .. x

over a year ago

"Nope. we always have a social meet first so there is no pressure or expectations for either party and tend to always go with our gut feeling . Fortunately we've been very lucky so far .. x"

The thing is we have chatted for a very long time. I had a previous profile and we cbhatyed for a long time and continued when I came back on. So we didn’t think there was any need for a social meet first.

But socials are the way forward I think!

over a year ago

Yes a few times Iv got myself into situations that were difficult to change my mind but anyone can change their mind at any time so allworked out and learnt a few lessons. Id advice going for a public cuppa for a chat first to give you time to decide if 2nd meet is a play meet or another social cause you havnt quite made up your mind x

over a year ago

"Yes a few times Iv got myself into situations that were difficult to change my mind but anyone can change their mind at any time so allworked out and learnt a few lessons. Id advice going for a public cuppa for a chat first to give you time to decide if 2nd meet is a play meet or another social cause you havnt quite made up your mind x "

Everyone has the right to change their mind. It should never be a difficult situation.

But I agree, a cuppa or alcoholic beverage will prob be the best option from now on

over a year ago

"Yes a few times Iv got myself into situations that were difficult to change my mind but anyone can change their mind at any time so allworked out and learnt a few lessons. Id advice going for a public cuppa for a chat first to give you time to decide if 2nd meet is a play meet or another social cause you havnt quite made up your mind x

Everyone has the right to change their mind. It should never be a difficult situation.

But I agree, a cuppa or alcoholic beverage will prob be the best option from now on "

over a year ago

Socials are good as when you meet that person or couple, you're in a relaxed atmosphere and can just have a chat and get to know them. I like that but I also think that if you are all keen to meet for fun and then all the contact stops, it makes you wonder what went wrong, did they simply change their mind or did they think that you said something wrong? Either way we move on and just forget about it even though you think they were lovely people. Obviously not meant to be x

over a year ago

If it's not for you a d feel not right don't beet a about the bush just say it right out this is not going to work or happen I had bad experience and will definitely meet for social fist you get more respect for the truth ,well in my mind you do .....

over a year ago

"Socials are good as when you meet that person or couple, you're in a relaxed atmosphere and can just have a chat and get to know them. I like that but I also think that if you are all keen to meet for fun and then all the contact stops, it makes you wonder what went wrong, did they simply change their mind or did they think that you said something wrong? Either way we move on and just forget about it even though you think they were lovely people. Obviously not meant to be x"

Life’s too short... the girl was fine about it and said I wasn’t her type either so that’s fine by me because I understand that see are not always everyone’s type! Not sure she said it because I rejected her or not but I was honest and I can live a guilt free life!

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Aye but there's a difference between messy and down right filthy.

Grass growing on the inside of the door and it just gets worse from there.

over a year ago

Grass growing on the inside of the door and it just gets worse from there. "

No way... seriously?

By *ittlemissnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

It happened once on my old couple profile, which is why I always insist on a social meet first.

R

over a year ago

I agree with the consensus that a social is a good idea to start with but as someone has said if you've chatted for ages sometimes you don't feel the need (after all how many times can you ask someone the same thing). I think it's more a play it by ear thing. In the few meets I've had it's always been set up as a social (by both parties) that in some case went to something else rather quickly lol but it was never more than that in the planning.

My 2p on the topic

over a year ago

Yeah it’s not nice when a house is a mess / bad smell. "

Yes terrible plus she didn't look as though she had showered in days boak.

over a year ago

Well I'd gladly travel up for some fun with you no problem.

over a year ago

Hell yes.

If it dosn't feel right I wouldn't carry on

I don't do mercy shags

That's why I chat on here and do a coffee meet.

Like to know if I'm gonna meet for sex I cannot wait to meet them for it.

over a year ago

Grass growing on the inside of the door and it just gets worse from there.

No way... seriously?"

Wtf it wasn't that bad, this house was bogging not cleaned smelt of dog and smoke.

By *ainbowBrite57Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Social for me too...

Then if we are attracted to each other then I’m very excited about the next meet

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever gone to a meet and once in their house or meeting venue changed your mind?

I did that tonight. The girl just wasn’t my type after meeting her in person. And I wasn’t her type either...

Don’t get me wrong, the girl is a lovely person but just wasn’t my type in person.

"

Of course you can change your mind, everyone has a right to say no thanks at any point, regardless of wether it’s a partner, someone you’ve met in a club or shock horror on an adult site, or even picked up a punter on the street !!!! A bit off topic but of course you can say no, but hey be polite enjoy the social side don’t just run for the hills and make the other person feel bad

over a year ago

I honestly try to get a good feel for someone before hand....pictures, more than 1 or 2 and a chat On the phone etc...plus meet socially.

That said if I got there and didn’t feel it, I’d Be totally honest and not lead anyone on. Xx

over a year ago

"I honestly try to get a good feel for someone before hand....pictures, more than 1 or 2 and a chat On the phone etc...plus meet socially.

That said if I got there and didn’t feel it, I’d Be totally honest and not lead anyone on. Xx"

. Totally agree and best way

Yeah I like to chat a while get on, normally I'm on cam with face only so the possibility of seeing me is there for them and hopefully I will see their face pics to see whom I'm chatting too.

But and a big but, honesty is best, well I feel, but if I arrived or they arrived at mine and it just wasn't there, then a nice we chat but I would have to thanks fir taking the time to be with me but it won't work out. Obviously it's a different story if they looked nothing like their pictures . I would just say straight away that it won't work and then leave

over a year ago

I don't think we would ever have a social and then meet another time for fun.We would be having a social and fun on the same night if all went well.

over a year ago

OP. Are still going to keepher as a friend since you had chatted to each other for so long with no problem or is she just getting a thanks but no thanks

over a year ago

I left after 10 mins. Her house was a riot and rubbish everywhere.

over a year ago

This is the main reason I always social meet first. X

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"I don't think we would ever have a social and then meet another time for fun.We would be having a social and fun on the same night if all went well."

We will do this as a couple, but usually before when had single profile usually had a social first, just happened that way more often. G

over a year ago

Been there done that.

Profile pics were about 5 years and 10 stone lighter, and the house was a riot.

By *exicolaMan
over a year ago

West Lothian

That’s what socials are for.

It’s happened to me twice. Once both of us weren’t attracted to each other and the second time the girl wasn’t into me - just got to take it on the chin and move on.

Both were / are still great to chat to though.

By *ubsteffTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've made my excuses and left before, the guy said he was a non smoker but when I got there (he was renting a room in a pub) and it absolutely stank of cigarettes and he did too. The room was filthy too.

I needed to wipe my shoes on the way out

over a year ago

Is it just me or does anybody else want more detail on the minging houses?lol

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had someone want to meet me yet couldn't supply a face pic. Yes, her photo of her boobs was very nice but there is more to it than that.

On another occasion I did get some face shots and when we met up she was bigger than i find attractive.

When she said she was 52 I thought that was her age. Turned out to be her waistline.

over a year ago

"I had someone want to meet me yet couldn't supply a face pic. Yes, her photo of her boobs was very nice but there is more to it than that.

On another occasion I did get some face shots and when we met up she was bigger than i find attractive.

When she said she was 52 I thought that was her age. Turned out to be her waistline."

Oh you devil!

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Ive went to houses and had to leave as the places were heaving...

I dont mind some newspapers about, maybe a pile of laundry, some dishes soaking in the sink etc..... thats lived in.

But plates of half eaten food clearly been lying for days and days or more worktops clarted with spillages, grime and dust everywhere,

Floors never been hoovered or mopped in months, well thats minging and no excuse for that.... shudder to think what the bedsheets are like

By *andCforfunCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Whe on my singles profile a guy came over to my house I just got such a bad feeling from him after chatting he was very much about forcing it up to the bedroom I had to tell him to leave which he did but he proceeded to send me messages until I blocked him

over a year ago

Oh dear hope she doesnt read this. That’s why it’s always best to do a quick social meet first. That way there’s no presumptions or expectations and no-ones confidence gets shattered

Post new Message to Thread