Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hotwife club nights

Jump to newest

By *is vixen at play OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dundee

Know of some clubs south of border that do this theme every now and again and is proven popular with them, but im not sure if this is set night for any of scottish clubs. If it not they should deff be thinking bout introducing it as sure it prove popular.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

And what is the thinking behind this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting theme! Could be a good idea xxx

over a year ago

Dundee

"And what is the thinking behind this"

Just asking what other's thoughts are on this and if anybody knows of any in pipeline. Like i said some in england have started doing this cus demand was there, sits alongside other nights like couples, greedy girls and tv/ts nights. How theyd work it i not sure. G

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

We would enjoy attending a hotwife night.

It's certainly a popular scene!

over a year ago

Excuse my inexperience but what is hot wife night

By *exy gentMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

There's an abundance of hot wife's on here for sure

over a year ago

Dundee

"Excuse my inexperience but what is hot wife night"

A night at club based on the hotwife scene, where maybe it mostly couples who do this and a number of single guys.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Excuse my inexperience but what is hot wife night

A night at club based on the hotwife scene, where maybe it mostly couples who do this and a number of single guys. "

I think the person was reffering to what exactly is "hotwife night" by the description so far it seems to mean fems getting adoration from guys

over a year ago

A night at club based on the hotwife scene, where maybe it mostly couples who do this and a number of single guys. I think the person was reffering to what exactly is "hotwife night" by the description so far it seems to mean fems getting adoration from guys "

Which is pretty much every night anyway....

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"Excuse my inexperience but what is hot wife night"

That was what i asked lol,

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

A night at club based on the hotwife scene, where maybe it mostly couples who do this and a number of single guys. "

Is this not what happens anyways?

over a year ago

Dundee

A night at club based on the hotwife scene, where maybe it mostly couples who do this and a number of single guys.

Is this not what happens anyways? "

No. If it was wouldn't be introducing these nights in some of the clubs. Could say that bout any type of themed night. Think the hotwife thing still confuses some.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

No. If it was wouldn't be introducing these nights in some of the clubs. Could say that bout any type of themed night. Think the hotwife thing still confuses some."

So what makes it different?

over a year ago

Dundee

No. If it was wouldn't be introducing these nights in some of the clubs. Could say that bout any type of themed night. Think the hotwife thing still confuses some.

So what makes it different? "

Look it up the clue is in the hotwife bit.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Look it up the clue is in the hotwife bit."

That was actually quite rude I asked a genuine question based on a forum post you started! .... as for the clue being the hot-wife bit I’m sure most guys think their wife’s are hot so not sure that narrows it down.

over a year ago

That was actually quite rude I asked a genuine question based on a forum post you started! .... as for the clue being the hot-wife bit I’m sure most guys think their wife’s are hot so not sure that narrows it down. "

Hot Wife:- A married woman who has the feedom in her marriage to pursue sexual relationships with men other than her husband. Her husband has full knowledge of her activities and consents to them.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

That was actually quite rude I asked a genuine question based on a forum post you started! .... as for the clue being the hot-wife bit I’m sure most guys think their wife’s are hot so not sure that narrows it down.

Hot Wife:- A married woman who has the feedom in her marriage to pursue sexual relationships with men other than her husband. Her husband has full knowledge of her activities and consents to them.

"

Thank you x

over a year ago

Dundee

That was actually quite rude I asked a genuine question based on a forum post you started! .... as for the clue being the hot-wife bit I’m sure most guys think their wife’s are hot so not sure that narrows it down. "

Ok, if was genuine than I apologise, I'm sure most guys do think this bout their other halves but it not really a physical thing at least looks wise.

I'm certainly no expert but the hotwife thing I think can vary from couple to couple but in general and for us it's about the gf/wife being free to have sex with others that she chooses to, in many cases the bf/husband does not necessarily swing themselves but gets enjoyment out of their partner doing so. We pick guys together and it is in no way a cuck situation. I can play if like and may at times join in but in general it's the female who enjoys sexual freedom for enjoyment of both them. Hope this helps as I said I no expert and others will have own view.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

So what makes it different? "

I’m glad you asked cos it sounds like a gangbang scenario to me....

I’m not a wife and have no knowledge of this. Excuse my naivety!

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

played in a hotwife situation wife a couple i know , he dropped her off at the hotel , had a few drinks and then up stairs , at various stages she sent him photos and called him , following day i spoke to him and you could her the excitement in his voice.

all planned with his full knowledge and consent , great fun

By *eeling hot hot hotCouple
over a year ago

Ardrossan

I'm with you on this still have no idea what a hot wife night is

over a year ago

"

I thought a hotwife night was a no fem night with just fems?

Obviously I need to look it up too

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

The club night scenario is couples and single guys. The male half of the couple enjoys knowing his wife is with another guy in the other room or watching his wife with another guy. The female obviously enjoys this too. In some cases he will watch then join in, that's our preference. It doesn't normally involve more than 1 guy or become a gang bang, although it can.

It's a very popular fantasy. You can enjoy this scenario at free for all club nights but some clubs are now offering it as a niche night. Not sure if there's much call for it in Scottish clubs though, many couples arrange this privately with trusted male friends.

Thank you for posting G to guage interest x

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"

soooooo a swinger lol

over a year ago

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Definition Swinging:

Swinging can take place in a number of contexts, ranging from spontaneous sexual activity involving partner swapping at an informal gathering of friends to planned regular social meetings, to "hooking up" with like-minded people at a sex club (also known as a swinger club, not to be confused with a strip club). Different clubs offer varied facilities and atmospheres, and often hold "theme" nights.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Basically a swinger as already said. Only this hotwife couple has separate room fun on profile or plays alone on occasion written on profile txt. I was under the impression it had to be done in an ordinary pub when the couple are both there and where the wife picks up a random stranger to have fun with .

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Basically a swinger as already said. Only this hotwife couple has separate room fun on profile or plays alone on occasion written on profile txt. I was under the impression it had to be done in an ordinary pub when the couple are both there and where the wife picks up a random stranger to have fun with . "

No it doesn't have to be done in an ordinary pub, privately arranged meetings and club meets are also included. And it doesn't have to be separate rooms. The male of the couple often watches and likes to join in xxx

over a year ago

Can husband be there too

I'm with you on this still have no idea what a hot wife night is "

over a year ago

Dundee

This is the Mrs. While hotwifing is the usual term we refer to ourselves as a stag and vixen relationship.

G enjoys watching me play, or might listen from the next room. We have a meet arranged for Monday where he'll be at work while I'm playing in his bed. He'll get sent pics throughout the meet and might possibly listen via phone. When he gets home there will be video for him to watch. The difference between stag and vixen and a cuckold is that he is not humiliated in any way. He is also fully involved in selecting the guys.

I'd love to attend a hotwife night at a club, but we may need to venture south for it. There does seem to be a lot of hotwife relationships though

V

over a year ago

soooooo a swinger lol "

Sooooo naw, the Male doesn’t have the same freedom lol

over a year ago

Dundee

soooooo a swinger lol

Sooooo naw, the Male doesn’t have the same freedom lol "

But he can if chooses to.

over a year ago

Dundee

"The club night scenario is couples and single guys. The male half of the couple enjoys knowing his wife is with another guy in the other room or watching his wife with another guy. The female obviously enjoys this too. In some cases he will watch then join in, that's our preference. It doesn't normally involve more than 1 guy or become a gang bang, although it can.

It's a very popular fantasy. You can enjoy this scenario at free for all club nights but some clubs are now offering it as a niche night. Not sure if there's much call for it in Scottish clubs though, many couples arrange this privately with trusted male friends.

Thank you for posting G to guage interest x"

No probs thank you for understanding what I was trying to do.

over a year ago

Dundee

I knew that some would be unaware all uninformed of the definition of a hotwife but genuinely thought it better known than obviously is. Not a dig at anyone but some people on this site will always think they right and know better. There are subjects on here I know little about but wouldn't for a second assume my opinion on matter was correct especially when others are trying to help with the correct definition of this term. Having said that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Which is why we all do things diff with this site

By *e_frenchMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I love the Hotwife...

Know that the husband is here and watches and knows about that turns me on even more.

Hotwife is one of my biggest turn on. I would be very in an evening like that.

X

over a year ago

As a chick who meets with and without her husband I wouldn't class myself as a hotwife when I meet alone ?

I send him pics during a meet also.

Weird how everyone has a different meaning of it on here.

over a year ago

Dundee

"As a chick who meets with and without her husband I wouldn't class myself as a hotwife when I meet alone ?

Weird how everyone has a different meaning of it on here."

Out of curiosity, when you're meeting alone does your husband have any input into who you meet?

We choose the guys together, if one of us feels uncomfortable with someone we veto them.

After initial chat here we move to a kik group so the 3 of us can get to know each other a bit beforehand. Had a few guys who suddenly clam up when they realise they actually have to converse with G!

V

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"As a chick who meets with and without her husband I wouldn't class myself as a hotwife when I meet alone ?

Out of curiosity, when you're meeting alone does your husband have any input into who you meet?

We choose the guys together, if one of us feels uncomfortable with someone we veto them.

After initial chat here we move to a kik group so the 3 of us can get to know each other a bit beforehand. Had a few guys who suddenly clam up when they realise they actually have to converse with G!

V"

I don't get why a guy would clam up?? Chatting to both parties is all part of the fun..

over a year ago

The hot wife scenario works very well with the visiting workman role play that I like. The female can be flirting or playing in another room with the workman while the male watches or listens from afar

over a year ago

Dundee

V

I don't get why a guy would clam up?? Chatting to both parties is all part of the fun.. "

Because they're only interested in the female and don't want the male involved. But it's part of our dynamic that G feels comfortable with who I'm with, so those guys and the ones that direct their messages only to me don't get anywhere.

over a year ago

V"

no...im the 1 having sex with him so I do the chatting and choosing.

My husband will see his profile and where and when I'm meeting.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

V

I don't get why a guy would clam up?? Chatting to both parties is all part of the fun..

Because they're only interested in the female and don't want the male involved. But it's part of our dynamic that G feels comfortable with who I'm with, so those guys and the ones that direct their messages only to me don't get anywhere."

Exactly but I still don't understand why these guys try it in the first instance..how do they think it's going to work for them?

over a year ago

Dundee

V

no...im the 1 having sex with him so I do the chatting and choosing.

My husband will see his profile and where and when I'm meeting."

Ah ok

over a year ago

Dundee

V

Because they're only interested in the female and don't want the male involved. But it's part of our dynamic that G feels comfortable with who I'm with, so those guys and the ones that direct their messages only to me don't get anywhere.

Exactly but I still don't understand why these guys try it in the first instance..how do they think it's going to work for them?"

In a nutshell - they're stupid. And you'd be amazed at what guys think would work

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

V

Exactly but I still don't understand why these guys try it in the first instance..how do they think it's going to work for them?

In a nutshell - they're stupid. And you'd be amazed at what guys think would work "

Fair enough...they are stupid if they think that approach will work with a hotwife couple.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I knew that some would be unaware all uninformed of the definition of a hotwife but genuinely thought it better known than obviously is. Not a dig at anyone but some people on this site will always think they right and know better. There are subjects on here I know little about but wouldn't for a second assume my opinion on matter was correct especially when others are trying to help with the correct definition of this term. Having said that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Which is why we all do things diff with this site"
I will be one of those that always thinks hes right.......mostly because I am from my perspective same as you will feel you are right. I would also say I am not ill informed I just see this term as an null and void as swinger covers it.

Rightly or wrongly I believe folk make up terms sometimes because they find one term better than the other even though both are the same this isnt a dig its just a view from my perspective

By *ewnameCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

FFS I like watching my wife get fucked and she likes getting fucked, I arranged a meet for her one day and when I got home she was getting fucked, I heard Her as soon as I got through the door if that is not a hot wife lol I don't know what is lol

over a year ago

Dundee

"I knew that some would be unaware all uninformed of the definition of a hotwife but genuinely thought it better known than obviously is. Not a dig at anyone but some people on this site will always think they right and know better. There are subjects on here I know little about but wouldn't for a second assume my opinion on matter was correct especially when others are trying to help with the correct definition of this term. Having said that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Which is why we all do things diff with this siteI will be one of those that always thinks hes right.......mostly because I am from my perspective same as you will feel you are right. I would also say I am not ill informed I just see this term as an null and void as swinger covers it.

Rightly or wrongly I believe folk make up terms sometimes because they find one term better than the other even though both are the same this isnt a dig its just a view from my perspective"

Did i say you? No i didnt i didnt mention anybody. There are many aspects and sides of swinging . And what suits one might not suit another, this is why all these different terms exist. To just label it swinging is to say it all the same when it not. Swinging is diff for everbody. We all get diff things from it. I personally am getting a different side to it now as a couple from when i was on as a single guy. My wants have changed. Room for all types of swinging.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/18 09:51:48]

over a year ago

"I knew that some would be unaware all uninformed of the definition of a hotwife but genuinely thought it better known than obviously is. Not a dig at anyone but some people on this site will always think they right and know better. There are subjects on here I know little about but wouldn't for a second assume my opinion on matter was correct especially when others are trying to help with the correct definition of this term. Having said that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Which is why we all do things diff with this siteI will be one of those that always thinks hes right.......mostly because I am from my perspective same as you will feel you are right. I would also say I am not ill informed I just see this term as an null and void as swinger covers it.

Rightly or wrongly I believe folk make up terms sometimes because they find one term better than the other even though both are the same this isnt a dig its just a view from my perspective

Did i say you? No i didnt i didnt mention anybody. There are many aspects and sides of swinging . And what suits one might not suit another, this is why all these different terms exist. To just label it swinging is to say it all the same when it not. Swinging is diff for everbody. We all get diff things from it. I personally am getting a different side to it now as a couple from when i was on as a single guy. My wants have changed. Room for all types of swinging."

I agree. I think the generic term swinging is useful for the outside world and novices. But when you get experienced and know what your doing / looking for then labelling each niche / sub group within swinging can help you quickly find what your looking for. Although the usual negatives attached to labelling still apply, and those who don’t like labels either, which is cool . But in this instance the positives out weight the negatives.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Did i say you? No i didnt i didnt mention anybody. There are many aspects and sides of swinging . And what suits one might not suit another, this is why all these different terms exist. To just label it swinging is to say it all the same when it not. Swinging is diff for everbody. We all get diff things from it. I personally am getting a different side to it now as a couple from when i was on as a single guy. My wants have changed. Room for all types of swinging."

I never said you did the point here is some folk seem to be making out like its a major diffrence when all it appears to be ( well at least to me is a voyaristic swinging cpl) so why would a club need a seperate themed night when this "hotwife" thing is covered on any night (am I correct in thinking it reqs the fem and hubby to agree she can fuck this guy or that irrespective if he is attending with his partner) more labels seldom help

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

This all got rather over-wrought.

Did we ever get an answer to the OP.

I envisage that Club night rules would be

only couples and single men attend

No couple/couple play

No female/female play

No male/male play

Women have control over what they do (as ever) and initiate it

Husbands / male partners are only there to watch or play but only with their partners

So not a gang bang, necessarily

Certainly not an orgy

and not what normally happens in a club.

The question is who's up for it?

over a year ago

Dundee

Did i say you? No i didnt i didnt mention anybody. There are many aspects and sides of swinging . And what suits one might not suit another, this is why all these different terms exist. To just label it swinging is to say it all the same when it not. Swinging is diff for everbody. We all get diff things from it. I personally am getting a different side to it now as a couple from when i was on as a single guy. My wants have changed. Room for all types of swinging.I never said you did the point here is some folk seem to be making out like its a major diffrence when all it appears to be ( well at least to me is a voyaristic swinging cpl) so why would a club need a seperate themed night when this "hotwife" thing is covered on any night (am I correct in thinking it reqs the fem and hubby to agree she can fuck this guy or that irrespective if he is attending with his partner) more labels seldom help"

But its not covered on any giving night, just becouse some couples who enjoy this are attending. It would be diff i think to a couples and single f night. It would be a night set aside for those who are into this like other nights are for different niches.

For us yes we both have to agree for anybody to be with v/join us. But cant say for others.

over a year ago

Dundee

"This all got rather over-wrought.

No couple/couple play

No female/female play

No male/male play

Husbands / male partners are only there to watch or play but only with their partners

Certainly not an orgy

"

That would be for the club to agree i suppose. But some of this yes i think would be involved. Though couples could play with more than a single guy at at a time if chose or some men may be bi. I dont know but a market has started to open up in england for this and just wondered if a market here for it.

over a year ago

My head actually hurts reading this

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

No couple/couple play

No female/female play

No male/male play

Certainly not an orgy

That would be for the club to agree i suppose. But some of this yes i think would be involved. Though couples could play with more than a single guy at at a time if chose or some men may be bi. I dont know but a market has started to open up in england for this and just wondered if a market here for it."

I think there would be a market certainly but in Scotland a lot of couples only play with couples as couples.

In fact there's a lot of judgement about the hot wife thing amongst swingers, in our experience.

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

I guess this with some organisation could also be held ina rented apartment, any volunteers

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I guess you could ask the clubs if they’d put one on and see if they get a good response. Personally I don’t see the need for it but then I wouldn’t be able to attend anyway as I’m single.

over a year ago

Dundee

"I guess this with some organisation could also be held ina rented apartment, any volunteers "

Thats an idea lol

over a year ago

Dundee

"I guess you could ask the clubs if they’d put one on and see if they get a good response. Personally I don’t see the need for it but then I wouldn’t be able to attend anyway as I’m single.

"

Podsibly yes, but then not everyone can attend other themed nights. But no harm in asking i suppose

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My head actually hurts reading this "

You spin my head right round, right round...

Note to self remain a hot-single lady!

Sorted

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hopefully you find a night that suits you V x

over a year ago

"You spin my head right round, right round... "

See if that songs in my head all day now

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"You spin my head right round, right round...

See if that songs in my head all day now "

I didn't see why I should have been the only one with it in my head lol

over a year ago

"You spin my head right round, right round...

See if that songs in my head all day now

I didn't see why I should have been the only one with it in my head lol "

Sharing is caring huh ?

over a year ago

Right round baby right round round round!!

Cheers for that max

..NOT

By *earded villainMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

why do some people feel the need to constantly deride everything on here ? its actually tedious and drains the life out everything .

if your into hot wifeing , then fill your boots , as i said ive been involved and it was great fun , id consider it a new experience to other swinging ive participated in .

if there is a clkub night id be up for attending

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/18 11:15:32]

over a year ago

Why am I picturing a waiting room filled with husbands sitting about looking at the ceiling ??

Lol

over a year ago

Dundee

"why do some people feel the need to constantly deride everything on here ? its actually tedious and drains the life out everything .

if your into hot wifeing , then fill your boots , as i said ive been involved and it was great fun , id consider it a new experience to other swinging ive participated in .

if there is a clkub night id be up for attending "

Thankyou and sure there wiuld be plenty like minded people. G

over a year ago

Dundee

"Why am I picturing a waiting room filled with husbands sitting about looking at the ceiling ??

Lol "

Lol, sounds like a good night lol, but ceiling the last place i be looking G

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Sorry to jump in!! My Hotwife profile won’t allow me to comment for some reason!!

I’ve set up TheHotWifeClub fab profile and I’m hosting my 1st event at a club unfortunately not in Scotland!

Hotwife is sooo varied we are more stag and vixen than cuck but I’m hoping to have the lockable rooms at the club with themes I.e the dungeon with be the humiliation room etc... xxx

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Sorry to jump in!! My Hotwife profile won’t allow me to comment for some reason!!

I’ve set up TheHotWifeClub fab profile and I’m hosting my 1st event at a club unfortunately not in Scotland!

Hotwife is sooo varied we are more stag and vixen than cuck but I’m hoping to have the lockable rooms at the club with themes I.e the dungeon with be the humiliation room etc... xxx"

Your night sounds awesome!

We are following with interest and in the hope we'll be able to attend one soon.

Good luck with your event.

K & G

xxx

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Cant see it working in scotland if your gonna ban single females from attending. Reason , lets take after 8 friday as an example , open to all , you already have the hotwifes there willing to play , there called couples. You also have single guys that can play with lots of those couples as a lot of couples often look for single guys. Then those hot wives husbands also have the opertunity to play with someone elses hot wife its called couple swapping ie swinging. Whats the benefit for the single guys that already know its a bit of a crap shoot in a club just now when your then gonna cut thier chances even further by barring all single females . Thats nuts if you asked me. Reckon guys would go one night to try it then they would go back to open night with more options/ chances.

over a year ago

"Cant see it working in scotland if your gonna ban single females from attending. Reason , lets take after 8 friday as an example , open to all , you already have the hotwifes there willing to play , there called couples. You also have single guys that can play with lots of those couples as a lot of couples often look for single guys. Then those hot wives husbands also have the opertunity to play with someone elses hot wife its called couple swapping ie swinging. Whats the benefit for the single guys that already know its a bit of a crap shoot in a club just now when your then gonna cut thier chances even further by barring all single females . Thats nuts if you asked me. Reckon guys would go one night to try it then they would go back to open night with more options/ chances. "

It would appear you don’t understand the term “hot wife” from what you have said above.

Also going by what you have said. Why have any themed / specialist nights at all? Just keep it a free for all, all the time.

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

"Sorry to jump in!! My Hotwife profile won’t allow me to comment for some reason!!

Hotwife is sooo varied we are more stag and vixen than cuck but I’m hoping to have the lockable rooms at the club with themes I.e the dungeon with be the humiliation room etc... xxx

Your night sounds awesome!

We are following with interest and in the hope we'll be able to attend one soon.

Good luck with your event.

K & G

xxx"

I will be hosting more

Xxx

over a year ago

Dundee

"Cant see it working in scotland if your gonna ban single females from attending. Reason , lets take after 8 friday as an example , open to all , you already have the hotwifes there willing to play , there called couples. You also have single guys that can play with lots of those couples as a lot of couples often look for single guys. Then those hot wives husbands also have the opertunity to play with someone elses hot wife its called couple swapping ie swinging. Whats the benefit for the single guys that already know its a bit of a crap shoot in a club just now when your then gonna cut thier chances even further by barring all single females . Thats nuts if you asked me. Reckon guys would go one night to try it then they would go back to open night with more options/ chances.

It would appear you don’t understand the term “hot wife” from what you have said above.

Also going by what you have said. Why have any themed / specialist nights at all? Just keep it a free for all, all the time. "

Exactly the point was trying to get across. G

over a year ago

Dundee

Hotwife is sooo varied we are more stag and vixen than cuck but I’m hoping to have the lockable rooms at the club with themes I.e the dungeon with be the humiliation room etc... xxx"

Thanks for jumping in, we are obviously stag n vixen ourself and will deff take a look. Sounds a good night and hope it is a success for you. Maybe in future we can find out for ourselves. G

By *an from UncleMan
over a year ago

ml1

No couple/couple play

No female/female play

No male/male play

Certainly not an orgy

"

i am lol iv been a few of these situations but thought it was a cuck but i now i know better every day is a school day

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Cant see it working in scotland if your gonna ban single females from attending. Reason , lets take after 8 friday as an example , open to all , you already have the hotwifes there willing to play , there called couples. You also have single guys that can play with lots of those couples as a lot of couples often look for single guys. Then those hot wives husbands also have the opertunity to play with someone elses hot wife its called couple swapping ie swinging. Whats the benefit for the single guys that already know its a bit of a crap shoot in a club just now when your then gonna cut thier chances even further by barring all single females . Thats nuts if you asked me. Reckon guys would go one night to try it then they would go back to open night with more options/ chances.

Also going by what you have said. Why have any themed / specialist nights at all? Just keep it a free for all, all the time. "

Ok if im wrong in my understanding plz explain what the difference a hot wife night would be so i can understand the difference of a normal Friday night in the After 8 club minus single females. She Devil being hot in my eyes this night might be of interest to us also but as said , would need to grasp the difference . Thx

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Also going by what you have said. Why have any themed / specialist nights at all? Just keep it a free for all, all the time.

Ok if im wrong in my understanding plz explain what the difference a hot wife night would be so i can understand the difference of a normal Friday night in the After 8 club minus single females. She Devil being hot in my eyes this night might be of interest to us also but as said , would need to grasp the difference . Thx"

Just googled for more info.

hotwife(Noun)

A married female swinger; a wife who has sex with men other than her husband, with the husband's approval.

Clearly dosnt help lol

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

At a hot wife club night those attending have the understanding that the couples there are only looking for singles guys to join them. And the single guys there are only looking to join couples.

This option is certainly available on a free for all night but a niche night guarantees there is no confusion whether the couple is looking for other couples or if the single guys are looking for single females.

It's like any themed night; BDSM, bi, milf, you can get that any night but it would be good to attend a night dedicated to this

over a year ago

Ok if im wrong in my understanding plz explain what the difference a hot wife night would be so i can understand the difference of a normal Friday night in the After 8 club minus single females. She Devil being hot in my eyes this night might be of interest to us also but as said , would need to grasp the difference . Thx

hotwife(Noun)

A married female swinger; a wife who has sex with men other than her husband, with the husband's approval.

Clearly dosnt help lol"

Already put that on earlier in the comments. But yeah that the general gist of it.

Everyone will have their own preferences and taste / turn ons etc. But to be generalistic, think of it as cuckhold lite, no humiliation. Generally the guy likes to watch his ‘hot wife’ play with single guy. Occasionally he joins in and he generally doesn’t play with other women. He prefers to / gets off on watching his ‘hot wife’ getting it on with another guy.

Very basic and simplistic. But hope it helps.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

hotwife(Noun)

Clearly dosnt help lol

Already put that on earlier in the comments. But yeah that the general gist of it.

Everyone will have their own preferences and taste / turn ons etc. But to be generalistic, think of it as cuckhold lite, no humiliation. Generally the guy likes to watch his ‘hot wife’ play with single guy. Occasionally he joins in and he generally doesn’t play with other women. He prefers to / gets off on watching his ‘hot wife’ getting it on with another guy.

Very basic and simplistic. But hope it helps. "

Yes ok last 2 posts pretty much say the same and i guess if thats the general concept of hot wifeing i think that would rule us out. Although i have no qualms about She Devil playing with anyone she chooses i myself also like to play either with a couple or single fem too . So we would not attend this type of night but thanks for clearing up my confusion. So put simply its for couples that want single guys only and single guys that want couples only . My thoughts go back to any open night at a club, a quick question 'what are you looking for' would establish instantly if on the same wavelength for both parties. Good luck anyway if it does go ahead.

By *SophiexCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"At a hot wife club night those attending have the understanding that the couples there are only looking for singles guys to join them. And the single guys there are only looking to join couples.

This option is certainly available on a free for all night but a niche night guarantees there is no confusion whether the couple is looking for other couples or if the single guys are looking for single females.

It's like any themed night; BDSM, bi, milf, you can get that any night but it would be good to attend a night dedicated to this "

Agreed

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"At a hot wife club night those attending have the understanding that the couples there are only looking for singles guys to join them. And the single guys there are only looking to join couples.

It's like any themed night; BDSM, bi, milf, you can get that any night but it would be good to attend a night dedicated to this

Agreed "

Agree BDSM and TV nights are ok as themed nights but hotwifeing is way to close to an ordinary swinger do be of niche value in my opinion. Be interesting to see if it catches on .

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Agree BDSM and TV nights are ok as themed nights but hotwifeing is way to close to an ordinary swinger do be of niche value in my opinion. Be interesting to see if it catches on . "

I'm not sure what an 'ordinary swinger' is

By *SophiexCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"...I'm not sure what an 'ordinary swinger' is "

Maybe couples who meet other couples?

For me hotwife/cuckold is def niche - it's not MMF it's MF with hubby watching

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

"Maybe couples who meet other couples?

For me hotwife/cuckold is def niche - it's not MMF it's MF with hubby watching "

For us it's mf then mmf, hubby watches then joins in. I don't think you can group hot wife and cuck in the same category. There are so many connotations, hence the need for a dedicated night.

By *mberbCouple
over a year ago

Lothians

"Know of some clubs south of border that do this theme every now and again and is proven popular with them, but im not sure if this is set night for any of scottish clubs. If it not they should deff be thinking bout introducing it as sure it prove popular."
And what constitutes a Hot Wife? same when people ask for a good looking couple or a sexy couple please define lol My hot wife might be an ugly pig to you lol

over a year ago

Dundee

" it has nothing to do with looks! I'm sure most guys do think this bout their other halves but it not really a physical thing at least looks wise.

I'm certainly no expert but the hotwife thing I think can vary from couple to couple but in general and for us it's about the gf/wife being free to have sex with others that she chooses to, in many cases the bf/husband does not necessarily swing themselves but gets enjoyment out of their partner doing so. We pick guys together and it is in no way a cuck situation. I can play if like and may at times join in but in general it's the female who enjoys sexual freedom for enjoyment of both them. Hope this helps as I said I no expert and others will have own view.

"

over a year ago

Dundee

"Know of some clubs south of border that do this theme every now and again and is proven popular with them, but im not sure if this is set night for any of scottish clubs. If it not they should deff be thinking bout introducing it as sure it prove popular.And what constitutes a Hot Wife? same when people ask for a good looking couple or a sexy couple please define lol My hot wife might be an ugly pig to you lol "

Hope that helps

over a year ago

"Know of some clubs south of border that do this theme every now and again and is proven popular with them, but im not sure if this is set night for any of scottish clubs. If it not they should deff be thinking bout introducing it as sure it prove popular.And what constitutes a Hot Wife? same when people ask for a good looking couple or a sexy couple please define lol My hot wife might be an ugly pig to you lol "

Hi, you have totally misunderstood the term hot wife. It isn’t attached to the meaning attractiveness. Hot wife is a term identity a subgroup of swinging or act like pegging or cuckold etc

If you read what folk have said above it will become clearer

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

[Removed by poster at 11/01/18 17:46:17]

By *ringles0510Woman
over a year ago

Central Borders

Is it a bit like greedy girls then? But the girls have to be part of a couple? x

over a year ago

"Is it a bit like greedy girls then? But the girls have to be part of a couple? x"

No. Tons of people have gave insight in previous posts above

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

I like my definition. Its couples swinging in a club or wherever only single girls are not allowed to play and niether is playing with other couples.

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Me and She Devil cannot hotwife as i like to play with other females at the same time as She Devil would be having her fun or she might choose not to play at all that night . We'd be barred from a hotwife night lol.

over a year ago

"Me and She Devil cannot hotwife as i like to play with other females at the same time as She Devil would be having her fun or she might choose not to play at all that night . We'd be barred from a hotwife night lol. "

I don’t see what the problem is? Some people like gangbangs, some don’t. Some like pegging, some don’t. Some like hot wife, and some don’t.

As your profile says your both straight then I presume you wouldn’t choice to attend other specialist nights like a Bi night etc. So I really don’t see what the problem is?

If you don’t like it and it’s not for you then don’t go lol

over a year ago

"I like my definition. Its couples swinging in a club or wherever only single girls are not allowed to play and niether is playing with other couples."

But that’s not hot wife lol.

That’s like saying I prefer my definition of bisexual night. It’s couples swinging in a club or wherever. But Males only play with Females, and Females only play with Males.

over a year ago

Not sure demand on hot wife clubs but I think there is a massive market for cold wife's club ...

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Me and She Devil cannot hotwife as i like to play with other females at the same time as She Devil would be having her fun or she might choose not to play at all that night . We'd be barred from a hotwife night lol.

I don’t see what the problem is? Some people like gangbangs, some don’t. Some like pegging, some don’t. Some like hot wife, and some don’t.

As your profile says your both straight then I presume you wouldn’t choice to attend other specialist nights like a Bi night etc. So I really don’t see what the problem is?

If you don’t like it and it’s not for you then don’t go lol "

Listen , i dont have a problem with it at all . What part am i missing with it though. If its not as my definition then what is it thats different from an ordinary club night where couples , single guys, single females or who ever can go and simply ask what each other is looking for. You say my definition is wrong so plz explain what would happen at a hotwife night . As far as i gleened its couples and single guys only. Hence no good to us. Thats all i said.

over a year ago

"Me and She Devil cannot hotwife as i like to play with other females at the same time as She Devil would be having her fun or she might choose not to play at all that night . We'd be barred from a hotwife night lol.

If you don’t like it and it’s not for you then don’t go lol

Listen , i dont have a problem with it at all . What part am i missing with it though. If its not as my definition then what is it thats different from an ordinary club night where couples , single guys, single females or who ever can go and simply ask what each other is looking for. You say my definition is wrong so plz explain what would happen at a hotwife night . As far as i gleened its couples and single guys only. Hence no good to us. Thats all i said. "

Like most sexual preferences and turn ons it’s about mindset. Rather than just saying what gender can attend and who is allowed to play with who etc

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

As an example a Hot wife couple is when a wife goes out at night with her husbands/partners blessing, meets and has sex with another man and returns to tell her husband all the details.

Just like anything in the swinging world it's not set in stone but that's a simple example of the scene

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Ok yes i understand there can be differing ways of doing things as in your example, but, this thread is about a 'hotwife night' in a club. So my question again whats the difference of a normal club night. ? Someone said earlier its couples going and looking for single guys and single guys going for couples and the husband playing too or watching . If thats correct then no point in single fems going and if incorrect and single fems can attend then its exactly same as an ordinary club night . You cant bring other fetishes into the discussion as they have no relevance to the 'hotwife night' .

over a year ago

By the sounds of it this is exactly what we are looking for. Let’s hope there is one soon

over a year ago

Dundee

"Ok yes i understand there can be differing ways of doing things as in your example, but, this thread is about a 'hotwife night' in a club. So my question again whats the difference of a normal club night. ? Someone said earlier its couples going and looking for single guys and single guys going for couples and the husband playing too or watching . If thats correct then no point in single fems going and if incorrect and single fems can attend then its exactly same as an ordinary club night . You cant bring other fetishes into the discussion as they have no relevance to the 'hotwife night' . "

Yes you're correct, there would be no single fems. Hope that helps

V

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

"Ok yes i understand there can be differing ways of doing things as in your example, but, this thread is about a 'hotwife night' in a club. So my question again whats the difference of a normal club night. ? Someone said earlier its couples going and looking for single guys and single guys going for couples and the husband playing too or watching . If thats correct then no point in single fems going and if incorrect and single fems can attend then its exactly same as an ordinary club night . You cant bring other fetishes into the discussion as they have no relevance to the 'hotwife night' .

V "

Well in that case you and dandn have 2 different views on what hot wifing is. To my very first point then , lots of single guys struggle in clubs just now so would they be interested in a specialised night like this when thier chances are cut further by no single females going .

over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 12/01/18 19:30:31]

over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 12/01/18 19:32:59]

over a year ago

Dundee

"Ok yes i understand there can be differing ways of doing things as in your example, but, this thread is about a 'hotwife night' in a club. So my question again whats the difference of a normal club night. ? Someone said earlier its couples going and looking for single guys and single guys going for couples and the husband playing too or watching . If thats correct then no point in single fems going and if incorrect and single fems can attend then its exactly same as an ordinary club night . You cant bring other fetishes into the discussion as they have no relevance to the 'hotwife night' .

V

Well in that case you and dandn have 2 different views on what hot wifing is. To my very first point then , lots of single guys struggle in clubs just now so would they be interested in a specialised night like this when thier chances are cut further by no single females going ."

No we don't, we've both said the same thing. Hotwifing involves a couple and a single male, at its basis. Whether the male of the couple is present or joins in, that varies. So in those instances a single fem is not required.

If you're still unsure of what hotwifing is, there are many threads on here across the forums, and Google is your friend.

In answer to your last question, there are plenty of guys who enjoy this and are not just looking for one on one. So I would say yes, there would be enough guys. Of course, the only way to know for sure would be for CJs to trial it.

V

over a year ago

V

Well in that case you and dandn have 2 different views on what hot wifing is. To my very first point then , lots of single guys struggle in clubs just now so would they be interested in a specialised night like this when thier chances are cut further by no single females going ."

We don’t have two different views. It’s more like your lack of understanding results in having to have hot wife broke down in to so simplistic terms that it loses all mean. Hot wife = no single girls allowed at the club.

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

" lots of single guys struggle in clubs just now so would they be interested in a specialised night like this when thier chances are cut further by no single females going ."

Surely their chances would be better as all couples attending a hotwife night would be looking for single guys!

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

I have stated about 3 times now a hotwife club night is couples looking for single guys NOT other couples or single fems. Hope thats correct as you just said single fems would NOT be allowed to attend. NOW as i see it the only benefit for single guys is the fact they would know what all these couples in attendance are looking for 'a single guy'. Its not easy in a club just now for guys without creating a night that bans half thier chances and probably double the number of guys attending. But when most end up dissapointed on week 1 they wont go back in my opinion. They will stick to open nights and simply ask the obvious question. Hey lovely couple what are you looking for tonight ? .

over a year ago

Dundee

"I have stated about 3 times now a hotwife club night is couples looking for single guys NOT other couples or single fems. Hope thats correct as you just said single fems would NOT be allowed to attend. NOW as i see it the only benefit for single guys is the fact they would know what all these couples in attendance are looking for 'a single guy'. Its not easy in a club just now for guys without creating a night that bans half thier chances and probably double the number of guys attending. But when most end up dissapointed on week 1 they wont go back in my opinion. They will stick to open nights and simply ask the obvious question. Hey lovely couple what are you looking for tonight ? . "

Doesnt matter what we or anybody else says, you clearly have your own views and refuse to believe that this would work. Thats up to you, but this is a scenario that like it or not is interesting more and more folk. I think there is a demand for it and hopefuly will be giving a try at some point in future. G

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

Yes G your right it is only my opinion but others have agreed too, the definition of hotwife in google as i was told to do is basically just a mf mmf scenario, normal for an ordinary club night. But good luck anyway if you do get a night sorted out.

over a year ago

Dundee

"Yes G your right it is only my opinion but others have agreed too, the definition of hotwife in google as i was told to do is basically just a mf mmf scenario, normal for an ordinary club night. But good luck anyway if you do get a night sorted out. "

We're not trying to organise one, more asking if there would be interest amongst the club crowd if cjs did it, but thank you

V

By *eADevilCouple
over a year ago

Blantyre

I think you can hire the venue for some nights but not 100% sure. Cjs is quite a large venue you could even ask for them to set aside 1 lounge dedicated to hotwifes on one of thier open to all nights, then everyone gets best of all worlds but people into hot wifing can use that particular lounge. Now that i think would definitely work.

By *SophiexCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"...more asking if there would be interest amongst the club crowd if cjs did it...

V "

We would def be interested if CJs were going to run a hotwife/cuckold/bull night - 100% keen x

Post new Message to Thread