Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Another year over

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well thats that 1 gone by and very quickly at that is it just me that thinks they go quicker each year or is it just because i have less years in front off me than i have behind me .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Well thats that 1 gone by and very quickly at that is it just me that thinks they go quicker each year or is it just because i have less years in front off me than i have behind me . "
my we mum used to say the older you get there only 6months in a year I didnt know what she ment but I do now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

life’s going to fast ... do what you want today cause tomorrow will Be today before you know it lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I read somewhere that how fast the year goes in is linked to how long you live. A year will drag in for a 6 year old as it's a sixth of their existence so far whereas it'll fly in for a 50 year old as it's a 50th of their existence. So the older you get the quicker the years seem to go.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I read somewhere that how fast the year goes in is linked to how long you live. A year will drag in for a 6 year old as it's a sixth of their existence so far whereas it'll fly in for a 50 year old as it's a 50th of their existence. So the older you get the quicker the years seem to go. "

Very good reply and very feasible

Post new Message to Thread